Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw lady vengeance at BB the other day but didnt pay much attention to it so I'll grab it tonight for sure. Thanks!
:cheers:

The Happening - 3/10

Seriously? The plants are releasing something into the air that is causing the humans to just kill themselves? Shitty ass movie....guh.

Hellboy 2 - 8/10

much much better than the 1st imo. this movie was funnier, had more action, and made a hell of a lot more sense. also the special effects were good

doubt 6.5/10

Meryl streep's and hoffman's performances are brilliant in this but really it's not that great of a film. It's enjoyable enough to watch but by the ned of it I just thought to myself "What really happened in this movie? Nothing much."

Battle Royale 9/10

So much ****ing fun and the premise is just brilliance :D

battle Royale 2 4/10

So ****ing boring and they ruined the brilliant premise D:

Brazil 8/10

Cool film and really interesting to see a 1984 esque world in an almost satirical way. Still abit weird in typical gilliam fashion though.

Transformers: The Movie (2007) - 9.3/10

Great movie, lotsa' action with big robots... what more do you need in a movie? Also, grew up watching the cartoon show as a kid.

Solaris - 6/10
I dunno maybe I just missed the point or something. I didn't get how at the end they were basically showing two endings at once. Did the dude split into 2 people or something?

21 - 7/10
This one it was better than I was expecting. The characters were pretty likable and the setup at the end actually surprised me.

Hellboy 2 - 8/10

much much better than the 1st imo. this movie was funnier, had more action, and made a hell of a lot more sense. also the special effects were good

How did the first one not make sense?

Hellboy 2 - 8/10

Wut, HB2 was ****ing terrible.

Wut, HB2 was ****ing terrible.

It was fun.

Lost Boys 2: The Tribe - 5/10...
It was ...okay.
Terrible soundtrack and crappy acting.
Also: COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY SEQUEL.

Friday the 13th remake - 6/10...
It actually wasn't that bad but, it's not even a remake of the first movie! It's more or less a remake of the 3rd.
It was a fun romp.
Also: COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY REMAKE.

Chicago - 7.5/10...
A treat for the eyes(mm Catherine Zeta Jones) and ears, great movie... a bit slow in a few parts and it got a little far fetched towards the end.

Friday The 13th - 5/10

OK. First off, the beginning was genius. Leading up to the story at all with those 5 people...awesome. I didn't expect it at all. I'm assuming Jason did the one thing with the girl because it reminded him of his mother?....meh. Whatev.

Also...so much ****ing pot in this movie. Now, I'm not anti-drugs or whatever, but when you make a movie and include pot so all the idiot kids who just like shit because of the reference....sad thing is, most of the smokers are like that. "OMG THAT MOVIE WAS SO AWESOME..BEST EVER" just cause it had pot in it. At least some of you aren't falling into the stereotype of "Potheads are dum"

Anyway, there were so many tits in this movie, I don't have enough appendages to count them all!

Pot and titties. I'm not seeing where the 5 is coming from.

Slumdog millionaire (again) 9/10

Some of the magic has gone after seeing it a second time yes but it is still such a brilliant film :)

Slumdog Millionaire 8/10

A decent feelgood rags to riches movie. I was really hoping that Jamal would get hit from the side by a train at the very end when he is running across the train tracks. It would have made the movie 10/10 just because of the surprise factor.

The phone call at the end doesn't make any sense though. If you could call anyone anywhere on their cell with phone-a-friend, then everyone would just have their buddy on the internet sitting by with the answer to any question.

Resident Evil: Degeneration - 6.5/10...
Started off awesome and then it just got way too ****ing weird with this g-virus giant monster shit.

Resident Evil: Extinction (3/10)

What the hell is this shit? It's supposed to be a horror movie, not a comedy (watched on television few hours ago).

MacArthur - Goodbye/10...
My personal favorite Gregory Peck film.

Yes Man - 7.5/10

I enjoyed it, probably because I was too fukin bored waiting for my flight.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - 9.5/10

+20 for being just amazing in every way. -10.5 for a shitty 12fps .avi file.

To Kill a Mockingbird - 10/10

First time I've seen the movie version. They did a good job.

Taken - 8/10...
Awesome, had me on the edge of my seat on a few parts.
Felt alot like a Bourne movie.

Outlander - 7/10...
Mother****ing vikings, ****ing aliens, and god damn spaceships.

Mindless action at its best.

Transporter 3
1233870216656.jpg
/10
Godawful movie. Don't watch it.

The spirit 8/10
great film, the art style is awesome.

The Wrestler: still 9.5/10

Weird, second viewing and it still had me as much as the first time. Fantastic film.

Tropic Thunder (again) - 8/10

The movie gets a 6. +2 for Robert Downey.

Outlander - 7/10...
Mother****ing vikings, ****ing aliens, and god damn spaceships.

Mindless action at its best.
**** yeah, I love Outlander. My friends and I watched it a few weeks ago and it instantly became a classic among us.

Transporter 3
1233870216656.jpg
/10
Godawful movie. Don't watch it.

I cry every time I think of that movie.

Ong Bak: The Thai Warrior
This movie is just so ridiculously awesome I can't even describe it. Kung fu movies at their finest. The only fault that even bothered me really was the unnecessary slow motion replay was a bit overdone, but honestly I can't blame them. There were absolutely no stunt men or wires used in this movie. AT ALL. I am going to rewatch the shit out of this.

9/10

Ong Bak is one of my favorite fighting movies of all time, up there with Hero and Crouching Tiger. The Protector (same dudes as Ong Bak) is also ****ing kickass.

Der Untergang (The Downfall) - 8/10

I finally got around to watch the entire The Wrestler, and god damn. ****ing awesome.

I also saw El Maquinista, loved it. Christian Bale was damn thin in it! The film is very psychological, original and the scenery, colors etc fit perfectly.

I just saw Super Mario Bros. They had to save some damn princess.

I just saw Shrek. They had to save some damn princess.

Taken 9/10

Brian Mills would kick James Bond, Jack Bauer, And Jason Bourne's collective asses.

Sukiyaki Western Django 8/10

Pretty good, but it got a little confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back