Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Day After - 7/10 would have been a lot better if made today. Really suffers from the 1983 effects :/

A Bittersweet Life - 9.2/10

If you loved Oldboy, you'll love this. Some of the greatest cinematography I've seen.

The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (extended) - 9.5/10 - Love it!

Grosse Point Blank 9/10

One of my all time favourite movies. John Cusak ftw.

why am I in red in your sig?

is that supossed to be some kind of insult?

Was that a good movie Lemonking?

The Terminator - 10/10

Love this film. I still find it quite menacing, as opposed to chilling (as I did as a child).

Terminator 2 - 9/10

Very worthy sequel, but lacking the peril of it's predecessor. Still love the bar scene. :D

Terminator 3 - 4/10

What a joke. Not a terrible film by any standards, but trying to be T2 in the 21st century. I do like the ending though.

Lemonking said:
why am I in red in your sig?

is that supossed to be some kind of insult?

Do you have a problem with pms? It's nothing to do with this thread, take it to pm.

Skaadi said:
Grosse Point Blank 9/10

One of my all time favourite movies. John Cusak ftw.

Great movie, one of my favourite soundtracks. Cusack needs to make more films like these instead on chick flicks.

Underworld: Evolution - 7.5/10

Good movie, I haven't seen the first one though, would anyone recommend it?

Don't look at me like that, Samon.

Harryz said:
Great movie, one of my favourite soundtracks. Cusack needs to make more films like these instead on chick flicks.

Grosse Point Blank = Definitely favorite Cusack movie.

And what can I say, I'm a big fan of Say Anything too :D

Mr. and Mrs. Smith 8/10

Pretty good film. Finally, an action film that isn't retarded.

Loke said:

Tbh, if you liked the second one... sure.

But I hated them both.

Sharkboy and Lavagirl - 0/10... Why God, did I watch this abomination?

Terminator 2 : Judgement Day - 11/10... To redeem myself... watched a classic action movie.

The da vinci code (based on the novel by dan brown) - 7/10

wasn't the greatest movie but i enjoyed it , worth watching

Loke said:

Yes. Even tho i liked the 2nd more. Some people liked the 1st.. I love both.

Solaris (2002) 8/10 - i've loved this movie ever since release. Edgy, chilled, sad and beautiful. I can understand those who find it boring, but hey, that's their loss.

Darth Sidious said:
The 5th Element: 6/10

A 6?! No taste.

The Omen IV : The Awakening - 4/10... Honestly, it basically rehashed about 75% of the deaths from the other Omens... and it was too predictable.

The Omen(2006) - 7.5/10... Meh, it was so-so... I didn't really like the cast too much.
And it kinda've dragged on certain parts... but it did make me jump quite a few times. n_n

Ray - 8/10

Interesting Biopic. Not knowing much about Ray Charles, his work or his life it was as good as everyone mentioned beforehand.

Loke said:

:p

Warbie said:
Solaris (2002) 8/10 - i've loved this movie ever since release. Edgy, chilled, sad and beautiful. I can understand those who find it boring, but hey, that's their loss.

I've always wanted to see that, it looks awesome.

Samon said:
I've always wanted to see that, it looks awesome.

Check it out - it really is a lovely movie.

The original is also worth a watch.

Warbie said:

Agreed. I love the subdued, calm feel of the movie, reminds me of Lost in Translation in some ways.

Brotherhood - 7.9/10

Poseidon - 6 or 7/10 - Was alright i guess... just everything happened so fast and it really felt like the movie was only 30 mins long. I think the original is better.

Ren.182 said:
Poseidon - 6 or 7/10 - Was alright i guess... just everything happened so fast and it really felt like the movie was only 30 mins long. I think the original is better.

Only a 6? No way 8.6 for sure. Loved it, very action packed and good enough story to make you feel bad for the characters.

Poseidon(2006) was definitely atleast a 5/10...
Honestly, it felt like they put no effort into it.
Flat characters, butchered story, pretty awfully cast.

It had nice effects, but that's it imo.

The original with Gene Hackman was 10x better.

xlucidx said:
The original with Gene Hackman was 10x better.

To which I saw a few days ago. Was damn good except for the totally unexpected ending.

Blade runner 7.3/10
I realy liked it. Hey, maybe Deckard's a replicant too! That whould be so great.

Rizzo89 said:
Blade runner 7.3/10
I realy liked it. Hey, maybe Deckard's a replicant too! That whould be so great.

Blasphemy! Blade Runner should deserve 9+/10!

Also, I've got "Sympathy for Lady Vengence" and "The Squid and the Whale" in my hands, which one to watch tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back