Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... But i never rate a movie over 8. I never seen the perfect movie...
Or maybe Doom was...

Samon said:
You are a sponge.
sponge eh? Square pants? Now theres a movie for ya.

I still thinks Blade runner is great. But 10/10 is a perfect movie, and i can't say Blade runner is. I never seen the perfect movie.

Rizzo89 said:
Yeah... But i never rate a movie over 8. I never seen the perfect movie...

Rizzo89 said:
But 10/10 is a perfect movie, and i can't say Blade runner is. I never seen the perfect movie.

But 9/10 isn't the perfect movie.:p

No... But 9 is as close as you get. And i never seen that either. Im a movie snob :p

Sympathy for Lady Vengence - 12/10

Star Wars Ep. 5 - 9/10

Dark City - 6.5/10...
Boring... pretty trippy visuals though.

Battle Royale - 9/10 - Freaking awesome movie. Dunno why i didn't watch it sooner!

Battle Royale 2 - 8/10 - not as good as the original but still a good action movie.

Cars - 8.5/10

Thought it was totaly ace and kept a smile on my face the whole way through, good clean fun.

The Omen Remake - 7/10 (the original is still better but this is good especially in terms of how bad remakes usually are).

Ren.182 said:
Battle Royale 2 - 8/10 - not as good as the original but still a good action movie.

BR2 is nowhere near the original, half of the movie is just pointless slaughter. The sequence on the beach was pretty impressive though.

Minority Report - 9/10

Clerks - 8.5/10... Comedy gold.
Kevin Smith ftw.

The New Celebrity Deathmatch - 5/10...
God, they took a shit on a classic show...
It has CGI in it now, new voice actors, hell the entire style of the show is different.
It tried way too hard to be funny.

Damn it all.

Samon said:
Crocodile Dundee 2: lol...

You best not be dissing Mick Dundee!

Otherwsie he'll spin around with his eyes shut and throw stones at you - who'll be laughing then?!

xmen III: 6,5/10
sawII: 7/10
oldboy : 3/10 turned that off after 75 minutes. what a complete crap movie

RoyaleWithCheese said:
xmen III: 6,5/10
sawII: 7/10
oldboy : 3/10 turned that off after 75 minutes. what a complete crap movie

Theres so many things wrong with this post. How can you rate Saw II above Oldboy and X-Men III (X3 was medicore, but damn well better than Saw 2)? Oldboy was pure brilliance.

I guess I'm ruined by Hollywood movies. Although I did like Ichi the killer, which pace was a lot better than Oldboy's. I just kept falling asleep and wishing something understandable/interseting would happen.

Little Nicky 100/10

One of THE funniest films ive ever seen. I just cant stop laughing. Adam Sandler is BRILLIANT, and the dog is a legend, but the ending just gets me everytime. Awesome comedy.

DeusExMachina said:
Leon 9/10
Memento 9.5/10

Going to watch The Passenger and Sunset Boulevard soon.

great movies, although I havent seen the passenger yet

Yeah, I saw Leon and Memento awhile ago. Finally got them on DVD for my birthday.

The Passenger and Sunset Boulevard I've been meaning to get for two years now, but the stores never had them. Found the last two copies for both of them.

ĐynastҰ said:
Little Nicky 100/10

One of THE funniest films ive ever seen. I just cant stop laughing. Adam Sandler is BRILLIANT, and the dog is a legend, but the ending just gets me everytime. Awesome comedy.

See more movies. :|

Land of the Dead : Unrated - 9.5/10... Romero strikes again.

Exorcist : The Beginning - 6/10... Meh, had a nice storyline... but it was just not Exorcist-y.

xlucidx said:
See more movies. :|

Hah yeah ok i went a little overboard, its kind of cheesy but hey its better than some other films out there.

Look at Fantastic Four...

DeusExMachina said:
Yeah, I saw Leon and Memento awhile ago. Finally got them on DVD for my birthday.

The Passenger and Sunset Boulevard I've been meaning to get for two years now, but the stores never had them. Found the last two copies for both of them.

who's the film buff in your family ..those films arent the kind you just stumble upon ...I didnt watch sunset boulevard till university

Sky High ~ I thought it was a good movie personally. It kept my attention the whole time so I am going to give this movie a 8/10

CptStern said:
who's the film buff in your family ..those films arent the kind you just stumble upon ...I didnt watch sunset boulevard till university

Surprisingly, I'm really the only one. Started really "watching" and appreciating films when I was around 12 or 13.

Here's my collection so far.

Nothing too much so far. I don't even have some of my favorite movies like Buffalo '66 and Stranger than Paradise yet.

DeusExMachina said:
Surprisingly, I'm really the only one. Started really "watching" and appreciating films when I was around 12 or 13.

Here's my collection so far.

Nothing too much so far. I don't even have some of my favorite movies like Buffalo '66 and Stranger than Paradise yet.

Straw Dogs was a ****ed up movie :|
I felt disgusted with myself after watching it...
But it was good none the less.

I love Straw Dogs. Dustin Hoffman ftw.

Anyways

The Passenger 8.5/10
That's so far. I had to turn it off so my uncle could use the television. Got about an hour left. Real interesting so far.

Running Scared 9/10

Wow. Who ever thinks Paul Walker cant act should watch this movie. oh and believe me i was one of the people who hated Paul Walkers acting. After watching this tho it changed my mind. This guy might become something really turned my opinion around in this movie.

Great story, great shots. Very impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back