Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CARS - 7/10 ... Funny film, funnier credits - Don't walk out of the film till the credits have finished. Point and laugh at those that do.

My friend saw it and said the only bit of action was at the very end. Confirm/Deny?

Yeah. That's pretty much it. There's a cool scene in the beginning that involves a couple 50cal sniper rifles though. :D

Miami Vice - 9.9/10
Incredible movie. As much as I love Heat and Collateral, this one beats them both in my book. I've seen it twice now, and the second time was just as good as the first (except the audience was annoying). Still, a damn good movie. Also, of all the violent movies I've watched, this one has been the most hard-hitting I can think of. The level of violence is relatively small, but it feels so real it hits you right in the gut.

So, go, watch, enjoy.

Miami Vice - 9.9/10
Incredible movie. As much as I love Heat and Collateral, this one beats them both in my book. I've seen it twice now, and the second time was just as good as the first (except the audience was annoying). Still, a damn good movie. Also, of all the violent movies I've watched, this one has been the most hard-hitting I can think of. The level of violence is relatively small, but it feels so real it hits you right in the gut.

So, go, watch, enjoy.

wow that good? the reviews have been a bit so so, supposedly theres not much action considering its blockbuster tag..

From the trailers, Miami Vice looked like a mindless action movie. o.o
I just may have to go see it after Clerks 2.

Family Guy Movie - 6.2/10...
Tried way too hard to be funny tbh.

Fear and Loathing when I was really high. Maybe the most messed up experience to date. I basically saw the entire movie from the main characters viewpoint. Anyway, the movie was messed up, even when your not out of your mind. However, its one of those movies where any sign of a story or direction just makes it all the more confusing. If you like watching someone tweak out on drugs for an hour and a half, go watch it.

Miami Vice - 9.9/10

So, go, watch, enjoy.

BETTER than Heat?

I gotta see this...I'm sure it's good, but Heat was Mann's magnum opus and probably the greatest crime drama ever.

Jurassic Park - 9/10 - Simply awesome. Loved this as a kid, watched it so much. Still an amazing film.

Miami Vice - 9.9/10

So, go, watch, enjoy.

imo, it was terrible.

wow that good? the reviews have been a bit so so, supposedly theres not much action considering its blockbuster tag..
There's not a whole lot of action at all. But the setup is great, and the action scenes are brief, but oh so brutal and sweet.

Tristan and Isolde - 6/10; sub par actors/acting, action, story.. everything, pretty much.

Munich - 9/10; very few things I don't like about this, great film.

I went to see Clerks 2 again.

Clerks 2 - 9/10

Vanilla Sky
10/10

This is such an amazing movie. From the story, to the actors and acting all the way down to the soundtrack and camerawork. This movie will suck you in and it won't let go.

Sympathy for Mr. Vengance- 9.9/10. A pert-near perfect movie.

Miami Vice 8.5/10 Great movie, liked how it just ended...at the end. But, not better than Heat ;)

Bad boys 1 and 2. I have seen the both before and they are awesome. 9.7/10 for both of them. Also National Security 9.6/10 also a very entertaining movie.

Bad boys 1 and 2. I have seen the both before and they are awesome. 9.7/10 for both of them. Also National Security 9.6/10 also a very entertaining movie.
I hope to god you're joking, but the lack of any smilies worries me. I think you're being serious, in which case.... ugh.

Memoirs of a Geisha - 8.7/10; suprisingly good.. I wasn't a fan of the story, but the dialogue, characters (actors), sets, music and other things were most excellent.

I hope to god you're joking, but the lack of any smilies worries me. I think you're being serious, in which case.... ugh.

No really you seriously don't like those movies in which case you might just be the first person that I have met that has not even like those movies just a little.

Bad Boys 1 and 2 are entertaining. Below average. They may be watchable, but they're certainly not worth anything above a 6.

Bad Boys 1 and 2 are entertaining. Below average. They may be watchable, but they're certainly not worth anything above a 6.

I would have to say that Bad Boys 2 is better than 1. But the best movie of all times in my mind is All about the Benjamens. That movie is a 10/10 :thumbs:

No really you seriously don't like those movies in which case you might just be the first person that I have met that has not even like those movies just a little.
Umm... well, Bad Boys was decent. Bad Boys 2 was an abomination. It was clearly an effort to cash in, the story was poor, the script was worse, and it was way too damn long for what it was.

And National Security? I watched about 5 minutes before I turned it off. Martin Lawrence has gotten progressively worse with time, and National Security was a good example of his shittiness. And it certainly wasn;t helped by a shite script.

Umm... well, Bad Boys was decent. Bad Boys 2 was an abomination. It was clearly an effort to cash in, the story was poor, the script was worse, and it was way too damn long for what it was.

And National Security? I watched about 5 minutes before I turned it off. Martin Lawrence has gotten progressively worse with time, and National Security was a good example of his shittiness. And it certainly wasn;t helped by a shite script.

Martian Lawrence was really good in the older movie Blue Streak imho. But I can see your point abou the script and what not.

And that's why you live in n00b land! :p

And that's why you live in n00b land! :p
Ah.... n00b land. The wonderful smell. We have foam on every corner to make sure no n00b hurts himself. We also are born here immune to gun wounds or explosions in case some n00b throws a random grenade into the shitter. Yes. Come and vise n00b land call 1-800-n00b

I would have to say that Bad Boys 2 is better than 1. But the best movie of all times in my mind is All about the Benjamens. That movie is a 10/10 :thumbs:

Watch more movies.

V for Vendetta - 8.7/10...
Suspenseful, great writing... I just may go out and grab some of the novels.

Fight Club - 9.1/10...
A classic.

I am Lucid's post.​

V for Vendetta: 8/10

Some interesting themes explored, good story...held my interest throughout.

Superman Returns: 7/10

...Not quite sure what to say. Sort of just picked up and went without me. Least Spacey was round about.

The Death of Mister Lazarescu- 9.5/10

Dark, slow, and disturbing. It hit me particularly hard, being as my brother came from Romania (the setting of the movie) and the bleak hospitals were giving me flashbacks.

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy sucked ass.. I didn't think it was meant for kids... gay.
1/10 it gets 1 because there was like 1 funny part...

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy sucked ass.. I didn't think it was meant for kids... gay.
1/10 it gets 1 because there was like 1 funny part...

Read the book.

Hitchhiker's and gay, sucks, etc. should never be in the same sentence.

The movie tarnished the book. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back