Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Nicky - 9/10

A funny demonic movie starring Adam Sandler. Really made me laughed out loud!

Little Nicky - 9/10

A funny demonic movie starring Adam Sandler. Really made me laughed out loud!

'You turned a Coke...into a Pepsi??!'

Guy: 'Did you just TALK??'

Dog: 'No...'

The Tao of Steve - 8/10

Pretty entertaining, well written, good actors.

Saints and Soldiers - 7/10.

Pretty good, not what I was expecting though.

Office Space No Rating

I can't really rate this movie since I didn't actually watch it. I listened to some of it and occasionally looked at the screen, but I was preoccupied with Gears at the time.

The scene where the three guys beat the shit out of the fax machine/printer was epic.

Office Space No Rating

I can't really rate this movie since I didn't actually watch it. I listened to some of it and occasionally looked at the screen, but I was preoccupied with Gears at the time.

The scene where the three guys beat the shit out of the fax machine/printer was epic.

that scene alone makes it 10/10!

The Black Dahlia - 7.4/10...
Not a bad detective flick.

Flyboys - 6.2/10...
Entertaining Hollywoodified WW1 movie...

Dirty Sanchez The Movie 4/10

Point : there is none.

Comedy : 10/10

V for Vendetta
8/10 ... would be a 7 but natalie portman bumps it up a notch

The Lake House-8.9/10

Romantic story about Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock meeting for the first time in Alejandro Agresti's masterpiece of 2006.

Pan's Labrynth 8/10

Was interesting, like a fairy tale for adults. Pretty brutal as well. What era did it take place? The thing with the Spanish guerillas fighting the soldiers kind of puzzled me.

No shit? They never taught this shit in school. Bastards.....

Ferris Beuller's Day Off 9/10

Weeeeeeeeeee!

Hot Fuzz 10/10

I havent laughed in a movie that hard since Borat. Sheer genious.

Day of the Dead-10/10

Another of my favourite George Romero's masterpiece after the events of Dawn of the Dead, expect a whole lot of zombie violence and more gorier version of zombies unlike it's previous Living Dead movies. Although Dawn of the Dead is my favourite, Day has got to be my most favourite of the Living Dead Series.

Valentin-0/10

Although I love Alejandro Agresti and his "The Lake House" as mentioned. But one movie that is worst has got to be this one, Valentin. It is too much optimistic and positive, and a annoying cross-eyed kid whose acting is pretty much bad and worse. I would rather die of heart attack than to have an eye contact with this movie again.

No, Spanish Civil War.

You're right. The movie takes place in post-Civil War Spain and also the latter takes place in 1944.

And you can easily compare this movie with Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

You're right. The movie takes place in post-Civil War Spain and also the latter takes place in 1944.

And you can easily compare this movie with Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

Except Narnia was essentially all fantasy elements, while Pan's Labriynth was more of a war drama at heart.

The Butterfly Effect - 8/10 I finally watched this movie, it's a good sci-fi and pretty original in dome aspects. I've heard that the sequel is garbage so I'm not going to bother with it.

The Butterfly Effect - 8/10 I finally watched this movie, it's a good sci-fi and pretty original in dome aspects. I've heard that the sequel is garbage so I'm not going to bother with it.

And there you have the only good Ashton Kutcher movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back