Shattered Horizon (PC)

It was actually a MW2 joke.

But, I have been wanting to watch that series.

I hated that in MW2. I actually hate anyone named Oscar or Mike now because of it.

I'm surprised how well this game runs on my computer.

I was expecting slowdowns, but it's on absolute maximum, other than resolution(only at 1280x960 resolution.

Graphics aren't the greatest but they are alright. THe game is really hectic in the 32 player servers I've been playing on.

This game would make for absolutely awesome space warfare where you have marine boarding parties that have to latch onto ships and cut through the hull and stuff. The complete 3d movement and how easy it is to accomplish is awesome.

Apparently a lot of stuff is coming into the game via patches, so cross your hooves, Raz.

This game would make for absolutely awesome space warfare where you have marine boarding parties that have to latch onto ships and cut through the hull and stuff.

QFT. The game's concept has so much potential, really wish they'd use it.

Something like the Assault mode with vehicles from UT would be sweet. Of course then they would need to add some anti-vehicle weapons.

Nah, first they just need to add in a couple new weapons or maybe just classes.

Seems like it has the potential to be what BF2142 should have been.

My net connection is super slow right now so I've only seen the first 25 seconds or so, but I really want this game badly.
Does anyone who owns it still have a trial key? My new comp I'm getting in a couple weeks will be able to run this bad boy.

Edit: Okay, finished watching the trailer, and the new weapons look incredibly cool!
Hopefully over time they do add more maps and gameplay types, as I too think that there is a TON of potential for this game.
Ender's game battle room anyone?

Oh my god yes, MORE WEAPONS!!!

I may just have to reinstall this game :D

Back