sHm0zY's Valve Tour & Play test!

Hehehe

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

It's gonna be awesome. :thumbs:

sHm0zY said:
yeah he was an ass hole he walked saw me looked at the soda can and smacked it and was liek PICK IT UP lol

the begining was ecacly like the demo with you gettign out of the train and then you go into theis room with a chair with blood around it.... THATS ALL ILL SAY WHAT HAPENS NEXT = BIG SPOILER

YOu use e to pick up things.
no it dosent hurt when they hit you because you dont have the hev suit
Hehe, that's bloody awesome ! That's the first time hl2 news has actually surprised me in about 9 months.

Oh now here goes the hype again :p lol I WANT TO PLAY NOW!!! U shmozy lucky ass :p

WAS THERE A GUY IN THE TRASHCAN!?! Inquiring minds must know!

ohoho, i'm gonna spend so much time just on that train station.... hype-meter bulding up...

My hype meter for HL2 went from a 4 to a 9 in 10 minutes. I want HL2 NOW!!!

Shuzer said:
WAS THERE A GUY IN THE TRASHCAN!?! Inquiring minds must know!

Quoted for emphasis.

[Edit]: [Homer Simpson] Dope! [/Homer Simspon]

sHm0zY said:
LOL no there was no guy.

You checked? Do you know what trashcan I'm speaking of!? lol
I refuse to believe there was no guy in that can. :angry: lol ;)

Oh god!
The hype
The hype!!
AND THE ****ING GAME IS COMING OUT WHEN I START SCHOOL
;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

haha lol the trashcan easter egg 2004 video gordon duck lol :p We have to see for our selves :p

Must finish HL, for the 20th time, before HL2 comes out... argh

Shuzer said:
You checked? Do you know what trashcan I'm speaking of!? lol
I refuse to believe there was no guy in that can. :angry: lol ;)
LOL I was tryign to pick up and trow the trash can lol

hey shmozy, when the combine beat the living **** outta you, did you actually fall to the floor, if so, did Gordon get up by himself or did you have to push a key to get up?

Holy crap...HL2.....wow.....I was at about an 8 in hype, now I think I broke the scale....this sounds just...so amazing..

*possible spoiler*

since we don't see Dr. Breen's lower half, thats a pretty good indication that we never see him in person.

Rafa 5.0 said:
hey shmozy, when the combine beat the living **** outta you, did you actually fall to the floor, if so, did Gordon get up by himself or did you have to push a key to get up?
when you get hit you get pushed back and the camra jerks a llittle

wayne white said:
how old is this guy?...12?

What's your problem?

A) He didn't have to even report on his visit to VALVe
B) His report was perfectly understandable
C) Not everyone is a grammar nazi (although I am, it didn't bother me)

ericdrobile said:
*possible spoiler*

since we don't see Dr. Breen's lower half, thats a pretty good indication that we never see him in person.
haha... you will see..

ericdrobile said:
*possible spoiler*

Not true! Look at the file name in that screenshot and figure out why you are incorrect.

you can pickup and throw things? how? like deus-ex?

hehe if its true that combine knock things off a table just to order you to pick them up and be jerks,this is one funny game:)

This news has restored my confidence in Halflife 2! The whole "pick it up" bit...that's some crazy amounts of interaction, right there.

This also proves that valve IS hiding quite a bit from us. We haven't seen any examples of picking things up, and stuff like that...

I didnt know you could just pick things up and throw them?? (flame me if you want)

Edit:: i see some of you guys didnt know either hehe

Im glad i contribute to the hype you guys have now!! =D=d

wont be that long of a wait!

hehe wow.
sounds like theres some chuckle scenes in HL2 :E
nice stuff shmozy :thumbs:

All this has done is make me want to shoot a combine scum in the face even more than before. I KNEW they were asking for it somehow. Scumbags.

Heh, i think that the combine telling you to pick up the can is for new player to relize that you can pick things up, because it could be very easy to miss but the combine telling you to pick it up is kinda like a quasi training course. i wouldn't be surprised if the combine made you submit to their will and do little things to get you to be comfortable with the controls.

Shuzer said:
What's your problem?

A) He didn't have to even report on his visit to VALVe
B) His report was perfectly understandable
C) Not everyone is a grammar nazi (although I am, it didn't bother me)

yeah dude ... what the hell is your problem? jeez ...

cool, so who are you in the pic with gabe and ur friend? left or right?

If we can play a sven co-op with half life 2, imagine, combine tells you to pick it up while another player hits the combine from behind with a bottle, and runs, combine turns around and you smack him with a pipe, LOL

B.Calhoun said:
cool, so who are you in the pic with gabe and ur friend? left or right?
left
yeah its a bad pic i was jsut so happy i didnt care

Back