Spawning npcs, require help

Oops.... I binded my 'c' to spawn a Combine, but now I can't control my squad in regular single player. What's the function to get defaults for binds, or for changing the 'c' to control squad?

bind "c" "impulse 50"

next time just look in your config file for if the bind already excists

also you can return to default in the options menu i think..

I knwo this probaly isnt the place to put this question but, i saw a video earlier about a dood who slowed down the gravity (?) so when he hit things with the gravity gun, e.i a car, it would fly in the air really slow, basicly matrix style, anyone know?

well luke, that changes YOUR gravity, im looking for a command that changes the gravity that effects EVERYTHING.. :(

Change gravity before you go into the level, load the level, change gravity back to normal.

This thread is great! Ive killed a solid 2 hours just making enormous battles. Only crashed the game a couple times.

Oh so much fun :E

Voodoo_Chile said:
Hey lads,spawn in Alyx and Fr. Gregory and give them their own weapons.They own the lot.

What's the npc name for Gregori?

hey darksquid, i did what u said and it worked AWSOME, but, on the other guys video, he could stop the gravity COMPLETELY and move around frozen objects then turn it back on whenever he wanted :(

hmm...that's weird.

all i can think of would be that he had keybinds for it somehow, but without restarting the level I don't know how...

ok, we found all these stuff, so can someone tell me a great big list of all the WORKING npcs?

What are the commands that would keep all the dead ragdolls from dissapearing?

i was trying to get the blue gravity gun by a command, so i looked in the GCF for it...it turns out that it's called the superphyscannon. however, it doesn't work when I type "give weapon_superphyscannon" in the console. any ideas? other things to try?

600enemies.jpg

600 enemies battling it out

1280x960

4xaa 16xaf

How do I watch that bullettime.dem clip ?? Please help out!

blue gravity gun

Any idea how to spawn the blue gravity gun? the one you get at the end?

So far, you can't. You have to load a savegame from where you have it, changelevel back to an earlier map and then either give weapon_physcannon or impulse 101 to get it.

Don't try and pick up Combine APCs with it.

AudioRage said:
before you type the command to spawn the combines, type npc_create_equipment and then a weapon command.

The ones that I know work are
weapon_smg1
weapon_AR2
weapon_shotgun

So basicly type npc_create_equipment weapon_AR2 and then hit your combine bind key and they will spawn with irifles.

Weapon_rpg works LOL!!! Just created a platoon of rocket launcher wielding basties :)

[FAT]Mike said:
This thread is great! Ive killed a solid 2 hours just making enormous battles. Only crashed the game a couple times.

Oh so much fun :E

What's the npc name for Gregori?

npc_monk and his weapons name is weapon_annabelle

someone email gabe and tell him to create a command to spawn the blue energy gun :D

so can someone give me a list of all the npc commands that work?

Wow, I'm impressed with some of the things you guys did :thumbs: I can't wait until I get Half-Life 2 and create some of my own battles.

Has every1 tried "Give npc_strider" for strider, or something like that, it worked for a friend of mine?.. get back to me if it works..thx

Well it works, they just dont move :/

Can we get the filesize attachment size ramped up? I have to uglify my pictures to even consider attaching them.

Attachments

• d1_canals_130010.jpg
    d1_canals_130010.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 423
guys, when i am making alex, what weapon do i need to give her? and for barney, anyweapon is good right?
and what map is good for these things? i tried highway 17, by the train, wasnt that fun, what maps would you guys perfer?

ktimekiller said:
guys, when i am making alex, what weapon do i need to give her? and for barney, anyweapon is good right?
and what map is good for these things? i tried highway 17, by the train, wasnt that fun, what maps would you guys perfer?

Alyx can use any weapon but if you want Authentisity give here weapon_alyxgun Thats her special pistol.

ok thx, i got a question, how do i get rid of the dead bodies, when i do a battle, and they all die, i wanna do another one, but there is too much bodies, so i lag like shit

Back