Steam can't connect ?

still can't connect?
i got my cs1.6 account connected but my another hl2 account can't(i have 2 accounts)
damn steam it must be a shiiit

this is retarded. finals just ended for me and i was looking towards a weekend in which i could play the whole time, but now steam is being gay.

damn guys mine is still going too. i emailed steam and shit i feel like a stupid ass.. but imm glad to see imk not the only one having this problem

i also deleted all of steam and reinstalled so i have to re dl all the shit which will take hours ..... penis in my mouth :(

ilovemetal said:
i also deleted all of steam and reinstalled so i have to re dl all the shit which will take hours ..... penis in my mouth :(

oookay.... :LOL:

There was a post about it on steampowered.

Yes as is pretty clear from what you've read or from the fact you couldn't get Steam started, something was not quite right today. Some accounts were able to log in right, and some could not.

Please be assured that if you had problems, it was only temporary and your accounts have not been lost or damaged or otherwise compromised.

PS
I turned off forum search to help with the load. We're being slashdotted right now plus obviously a lot of you are coming here to see what's up. We'll turn it back on soon.

it lets me connect can anyone else and i found out all of my game files are deleted from steam i hope its not just me who has this problem

Back