Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sociology final, eight page English essay revision and a three page anthropology paper due tomorrow in the morning: ****.

Sociology final, eight page English essay revision and a three page anthropology paper due tomorrow in the morning: ****.
Fucking thing SUCKS.

I've had several pickles, cookies, soft drinks today, but no such luck in staining my tooth. ****.

DO YOU KNOW HOW AWKWARD AND ANNOYING IT IS TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SMILE ONLY TO BE MARRED BY A SINGLE WHITE TOOTH?

It sucks. Thing sucks. ****ing thing SUCKS.

233442294771a82c4725341yh0.jpg

Back on track, I am way god damn behind on my schoolwork for missing one day. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck anyone wanna do my work for me?

Willie, do what neptuneuk said. DRINK TEA. I don't care if you don't like it, just let it set in your mouth for like... 3 hours. :p

Finally got hooked into XBOX live...

GTA 4 is so much fun with a headset. Good times to be had definitely. So far my only good online games are Saint's Row 2 and GTA 4...

DO YOU KNOW HOW AWKWARD AND ANNOYING IT IS TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SMILE ONLY TO BE MARRED BY A SINGLE WHITE TOOTH?

It sucks. Thing sucks. ****ing thing SUCKS.

get over it mr willie. mines been in 2 years+ now and its still like
a f*cking lighthouse. STOP KIDDING YOURSELF ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

It was my baby's birthday today. Yay.

by my baby I do not mean my offspring.

I shall skulk away in shame...

Don't be silly. :)

Anyways... I'm up... been tossing and turning the past hour, and finally woke up about 30 minutes ago. The time I actually have to leave is in about 2 hours and 10 minutes from now. So I have plenty of time.

Dressing warm as **** today since I made the mistake of having short sleeves yesterday waiting for the god damn bus.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GED OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GED OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GOD OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED OH MY GED.

I'll see you guys later!

I kicked Pi from the chat room
and it wasn't funny as I thought it'll be...

say what?

I don't want to go to work today. Yesterday was awesome. Today will only ruin that.

I just went to the nocturnal zoo(Night Safari) with a group of friends, when in the free bat enclosure where you go in and bats fly around freely i took my brochure and unfolded it and proceeded to brush it over the back of this girl that i likes hair. She freaked out and hugged her boyfriend. Hehe im such a nice guy.
It was done in a joking manner though.

Just got back in from doing Uni work in the library, and OMFG its cold. Almost unbearably for me. Negative numbers pretty much when it gets dark, so from like 4 onward now. Could barely feel my fingers when I got in, and its only like a 5 minute walk, got them wrapped around a coffee at the mo.

God I cant wait to go away in 3 weeks or so, give me Dubai over UK in winter anyday!

How come you're parenting the child of another man, then?

Ha, if there was another guy's kid it wouldn't be my baby, it'd be my splatter-on-the-wall, and then after a while it'd be my stain-I-forgot-where-it-came-from.

I found out earlier that was college was closed today anyway because of snow (you should see how much fell last night in only a few hours!) so it didn't matter that I was off college today with my bad cold. I'm not going in tomorrow either even if it is open.

School ****ing sucks. People ****ing suck. ****ing sucks.

Everything ****ing sucks.

I agree with 1/2 of your statement.

Everything does not suck, as everything includes things like boobies, outer space, and pizza.

****ing does not suck, blow jobs are the things that suck, ****ing ****s.

Boobs ****ing suck too. Space is just 'God's' big black vacant asshole, there are no good pizza joints around.

**** you.

School ****ing sucks. People ****ing suck. ****ing sucks.

Everything ****ing sucks.

School sucks? Aha, seriously, enjoy it while it lasts bud. Im coming to the end of my last year at Uni (hopefully last year of studying ever), and the realisation is sinking in.

On a frustrating note, im trying to learn how to do the 'sonic pen spin'. ARGH!

I can spin it round my thumb without even looking these days, but damn it this trick is so hard to learn! Its just against my instinct to do what is required. Its like my fingers cant do it.

[edit] LOL I just did it 3 times in a row, then somehow lost it. DAMN IT this is addictive, and my frustration levels are hurting my brain.

God dammit dynasty.. Now you got me doing the pen tricks.. I can't do the normal spin though.. It's hard. I'm struggling on the catch of it..

After being unable to speak to the person I wanted to speak to for two days, I finally got to speak to them today. Balance is restored.

Just got back from testing today.

Knocked out mathematics and language arts/writing with the essay.

Today actually went pretty damn fantastic. Left the house... managed to catch a quick bus down to the main road I need to take a bus from... and once I got there, the bus was right ****ing there minutes after I arrived. Made it to the GED testing center like 40 minutes early at least. Was just a matter of sitting and waiting, reading National Geographic.

I stumbled a bit on the mathematics. I started getting an overwhelming bout of math anxiety and it was really affecting me. But in the end, I managed to pull through I think and get most every answer right. One or two I guessed on as I was short on time, but the rest I think I nailed. The math part that I had the calculator for was actually a bit harder for me for some reason than the one without.

I breezed through the language arts writing multiple choice test... without really reading any of the full pages of text that accompany the questions. It was easy and shit, and I think I got about 95% correct on those... maybe missed one or two carelessly.

I had a great head-start on the essay with that extra time afforded to me, and I needed it. Not so much because I didn't know what to write, thankfully, but rather because I write slowly and writing destroys my hands. So painful. The essay question I was given was something along the lines of "Everybody experiences change. Describe a positive change in your life and how it has affected you." And I totally went off with a ****ing amazing essay(I think) on Barack Obama and his election and how it inspired me and all that jazz. I think it was actually really good and not cheesy at all, and it just flowed out of me onto the paper.

I'm confident and crossing my fingers that I have those two tests in the back with hopefully far above passing scores.

Tomorrow is Science, Social Studies, and Language Arts/Reading.

Oh yeah and when I left the GED center and walked to the bus stop... the ****ing bus pulled right up, just like that. It was awesome... no waiting!

God dammit dynasty.. Now you got me doing the pen tricks.. I can't do the normal spin though.. It's hard. I'm struggling on the catch of it..

Bwaha.

My logic is undeniable.

Although im getting a bit annoyed when my pen flies spinning across the desk/room. Applying far too much pressure.

I've caught it twice over the time-span of 10 minutes with about 200 tries...

I feel sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back