Sulkdodds Artwork (Half-Life2.net: The Comic)

Sulkdodds said:
Actually, Tron, you were meant to be supporting him because he was injured...just to clear that up. I just didn't draw it very well.

That was indeed the G-Man.
Oh...I was wondering why vegeta was slumped like that in the 20th comic.Thanks for clearing it up. :D

Hurry and finish that last comic!I'm dieing to see it... ;(

Comic Page 22!
The End!

...and yes, actually, it is the end.

Thanks everyone for reading, for your comments, and for not getting angry when I used your avatars as expendable cannon fodder. Thanks for everything. :)

I knew an ironic twist was coming, but I never would have expected that!!

Did you expect this? :LOL:

EDIT: Nooo, it's now in the Showcase. Does anyone look in the Showcase? :0

Congratz, and i will now be selling tshirts from the trunk of a bystanders car ^.^

Put them together and charge for P+P plus alot of profit. In fact, your next job should be to colour them in :D

The end was classic. HL2.net down?

wtf???

i knew it would happen but it was still great :D

now what to do?

A well put-together piece of work, Sulkdodds. Looking forward to the next adventure here.

In fact, your next job should be to colour them in

A lot of work...but perhaps possible next time around. :naughty:

Oh yes, Murray will notice I was in fact able to fit him in there. ;)

As for the next adventure...the true sequel to this will take a while. First I'll be doing The Arena... :D

Sulkdodds said:
A lot of work...but perhaps possible next time around. :naughty:

Oh yes, Murray will notice I was in fact able to fit him in there. ;)

As for the next adventure...the true sequel to this will take a while. First I'll be doing The Arena... :D
This thread dead then?

The Dark Elf said:
This thread dead then?

what he means by "doing the arena" is that he is making a comic version of the arena thread!!!!

so no.

Sulkdodds said:
Comic Page 22!
The End!

...and yes, actually, it is the end.

Thanks everyone for reading, for your comments, and for not getting angry when I used your avatars as expendable cannon fodder. Thanks for everything. :)

A True Canadian said:
I knew an ironic twist was coming, but I never would have expected that!!

Did you expect this? :LOL:

I can honestly say I didn't expect another surprise twist. :LOL:

Of course you had to bring in the cliche of them walking off into the sunset. :p It's not like you couldn't include it in an epic like this.

This comic was the best thing since sliced bread. My congratulations. And thanks again for including me. :)

you didnt included me :(

ok I dont care

that was very cool

maybe I will try to make one

Gotta love that finale.

HAPPY FACE!

Wait, I don't need to say it anymore, this forum can adjust for my lack of real-life facial expressiveness...

:D

The circle is now complete ;(

Abso-f*cking-lutely amazing work, Sulkdodds. :D

i guess... er.... now that sulkdodds has finished his comic you'll be wanting to read another...

*COUGH*lookatsig*COUGH*

I never knew you was so gruesome cybersheep! :LOL:

Drawing a sequel to this would be awsome!Wonder what happens to the team...

Tr0n said:
I never knew you was so gruesome cybersheep! :LOL:

Drawing a sequel to this would be awsome!Wonder what happens to the team...

They all get killed off one by one by some mysterious force in the jungle and the last one to survive wins a gajillion virgins before they get killed. Of course, all suspicion draws to me...

In the Arena......

*cue mysterious music*

i always find out before you guys :rolling: thats only cuz i know sulk in RL :bounce:

Woot :D

I WIN

this was the best thing to ever come out of art and design, thanks sulkdodds :D

So did I, in the sense that my lumbering avatar was still in the area when the bomb went off! At least, I'm pretty sure that was Lennie stomping around under the Roflcopter... looked like the smoke-belching rustbucket was giving the viewer the finger, too :D

I died :/

All the mods escaped in a big flying Gordon statue. So no, you're probably not dead.

looked like the smoke-belching rustbucket was giving the viewer the finger, too

No comment. :naughty:

Query: when I bring out The Arena comic (not for a week or so), will I have to post it in this thread? Because, seeing as this one is already 29 pages long, and it'll be a different comic, am I allowed to make a seperate thread for it called 'HL2.Net Comic: The Arena' or something? I only ask because of TDE's "thread dead?" question.

That was a really entertaining comic Sulkdodds. Awesome work :)

I don't see why you couldn't make a new thread for a new comic. Like you said, this one is 29 pages long already.

I'm very much looking forward to whatever is coming next! :)

Heh, thanks for fitting me in there. :D
I say again, awesome comic, you should make more with lots of satire jokes. Those are really entertaining. :)

EDIT: * Changes signature

crushenator 500 said:
Now change it again, 4 lines max :p
Argh! Not only did you have to give me 2 warnings but you destroyed my entire signature!
You could at least have removed the one line I added or something instead of deleting it completley.
Have you got any idea how long time it takes to make it look like Chris_D's signature? I tell you: f*cking much.

is that computer nerd at the end you, sulkdodds?

Nope. I actually look exactly like Sigmund Freud.

It was just supposed to be some random nerd, put in there to show that A. it really is all just on a computer and B. the spammers are still out there...

I don't look like that, I don't have nearly so many spots. ;)

That guy's too near the screen, he's going to have nightmares tonight
And who's sigmund freud

Murray said:
Argh! Not only did you have to give me 2 warnings but you destroyed my entire signature!
You could at least have removed the one line I added or something instead of deleting it completley.
Have you got any idea how long time it takes to make it look like Chris_D's signature? I tell you: f*cking much.
Actually I removed it after you failed to listen to him.

I had also previously given you a warning for ignoring his original verbal warning.

Problem with that?

Back