Sulkdodds Artwork (Half-Life2.net: The Comic)

Which means you're outside, being devoured by zombies

Don't worry, Ill soon be following apparantely :eek:

Sulkdodds said:
Crap, I'm sorry Murray, I forgot to put you in there...uh...I'll find somewhere. ;(
Heh, not end of the world, I didn't expect to feature in it anyway, thanks for considering though. :)

Cliffhanger = Two ways to go
Either way, one of them's going to end so meh...

No chance of any hint? Or a clue to at least, when its coming out

im not sure when its coming out i only said i knew the ending, ask sulk about next page release.

and im not telling you jack sh*t cos i dont what to spoill the explosive ending... b***ocks i always mess up some how.

Lol. :p Im trying to ignore that last but one comment

Comic Page 20!

It's not over yet.

Okay, an apology. This would have been updated two days ago, or at least yesterday, but I wasn't able to get on the internet at all due to my dad being on the internet the entire evening. This is the first time I've had a chance to post it. Anyway, there's still some more to come...

Sulkdodds said:
Comic Page 20!

It's not over yet.

Okay, an apology. This would have been updated two days ago, or at least yesterday, but I wasn't able to get on the internet at all due to my dad being on the internet the entire evening. This is the first time I've had a chance to post it. Anyway, there's still some more to come...
That last image where we are all out of the car in the snow....It kinda reminds me of the movie beavis and butthead do america.If you seen the movie you know what part I'm talking about. :LOL:

Also a question...how many pages are left if the 20th ain't the last?

Who is the guy hanging on to the side of the flying car for dear life?

Razor said:
Who is the guy hanging on to the side of the flying car for dear life?
Me...If you read the 5th comic you would know damn't! :frown:

5th comic

Thats the whole team.

I was scamming through the pages and looking at the early comics when I saw this...

Sulkdodds said:
Do you always have one eyebrow raised? ;)
If you was referring to me with the pic I sent ya...no..not all the time. :LOL:

Tr0n, why don't you look like that green brick in your avatar? ;(

Recoil said:
Tr0n, why don't you look like that green brick in your avatar? ;(
He asked me before he made the comic if I wanted to be in it...I said yes of course.So he asked me what I looked like so he can put me in.Ether that or draw my avatar...which I don't know if I had Inginot avatar at the time.Anyways I took a pic of me and sent it to him and he drew me.

Also he isn't a green brick...Watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force on Adult Swim and you would understand.He_who_is_steve has Err as his avatar....which is Inignots small smartass friend/brother/somethin.

poor suicide, hell poor hl2.net spamers suck, I HATE SPAMERS.

anyway great ending... or is it dun dun darrrn.

Celebratory ending scenes packed with familiar forumites or a deserted warzone? The suspense is killing me!

Awesomeness level is at maximum. Does not compute...

Wow! He... died! :eek:, and I knew it wouldnt work :p

But now I guess they all go home and live happily ever after, wait a minute! There is no home! :eek:

any of you guys noticed this comic is like that game typing of the dead.
i mean the fact that they use keyboards to kill the evil zombies. :sniper: :x

I'm back in time for the finale it seems. This new entry raises the question of "Where are they?" If halflife2.net is destroyed, then where are they now? I smell an ironic twist coming...

solid snail said:
any of you guys noticed this comic is like that game typing of the dead.
i mean the fact that they use keyboards to kill the evil zombies. :sniper: :x

So that's what the name of that game was:

Typing Of The Dead

Actually now that I look at the game again, it looks very interesting -and it teaches typing!! :D

Comic Page 21!

Dun-dun-DUUUNN! :eek:

Now what will happen? Wait and see... :D

And thanks for all your comments. Hehe, I was wondering when someone would pick up on the Typing of the Dead thingy. And there are only two more pages left...

(that's me sitting in quiet awe, by the way.)

last page coming up. or second to last page. i forget. So hold that awe for a couple of days or so :p

Hmm... just saw page 20.

Why is TDE such a bad driver? Did he have to crash me?

Grr...

For some reason I seem....gay in the 21st comic. :LOL:

Just seems weird for me putting an arm around some guy like that.

Oh well. lol

Tr0n said:
For some reason I seem....gay in the 21st comic. :LOL:

Oh well. lol
I don't think it was coincidence

Question: Was that suppose to be me, or did you have the G-Man planned to show up all along?

Actually, Tron, you were meant to be supporting him because he was injured...just to clear that up. I just didn't draw it very well.

Question: Was that suppose to be me, or did you have the G-Man planned to show up all along?

That was indeed the G-Man.

Back