Sulkdodds Artwork (Half-Life2.net: The Comic)

That trailer Kicks ass, that comic Kicks ass
/joims votes a comedy section is made in the lounge for this kinda hilarity :D

Hehe, really nice Sulkdodds, you're awesome.

By the way, good for Suicide. What a coward. :D

I'm not THAT much of a coward... well.... yes, i suppose i am.

ner ner :p i know whats going to happen next :LOL:

Suicide42 said:
I'm not THAT much of a coward... well.... yes, i suppose i am.

ner ner :p i know whats going to happen next :LOL:
TELL US!!!

The all knowing tr0n demands it!

Tr0n said:
TELL US!!!

The all knowing tr0n demands it!

If i told you... i wouldn't have to kill you, but sulkdodds would kill me... so no.

i'll give you a hint....

"dukka dukka dukka"
"oh no"
"dukka dukka dukka"
"bang"
"dukka dukka dukka"
"weeeeee"
the end.

Thats basically it :p

It would be cool if it were a domo kun... just a strange one... like domo kun's brother

Druckles said:
It would be cool if it were a domo kun... just a strange one... like domo kun's brother
You want to be a big brown sponge with teeth and arms that only move up and down?

"you are the suicide guy"

LOL I cant stop laughin!!!:LOL:

I didn't know the guy from ZZTop was part of Halflife2.net :), he seems to be kicking butt though.

Comic Page 16!

Thanks a lot everybody for reading. And thanks even more to the people who praise the comic. :D Another new page tomorrow...

i'll give you a hint....

"dukka dukka dukka"
"oh no"
"dukka dukka dukka"
"bang"
"dukka dukka dukka"
"weeeeee"
the end.

Way to give away the entire plot. :angry: ;)

SpongeBob?

Already dead.

but--

but--!

and so arrives the moment i get to pull Alex's tassles.

If you don't understand that you're stupid.

Well, looks like we're where HL2 finished. A bomb about to go off and we don't know if he's going to die with it or not...
And I don't suppose my avatar fits in with anywhere currently in the comic? :p
Anyway, bye bye 42

die suicide, die muhahahaha *cough* ...good luck 42... and good riddance. :devil: :p

I see where this is going to, but still "anything can happen in the next half hour" (stingray theme starts roaring) :)

keep it up sulkdodds. :thumbs:

Comic Page 17!

The plot thickens! Again.

and so arrives the moment i get to pull Alex's tassles.

Use spoiler tags goddamit! hehe ;)

Anybody who wants a last-minute cameo, I must tell you there is only one more panel where you can actually appear...a panel that I have left blank so far in case anybody else wanted to be in. Anybody who wants in better PM me quick. ;) Remember to include a picture of what you want to look like!

Warning: I'm very busy with homework over the next few days and might not have time to post an update until Friday. If there isn't one tomorrow there'll probably be one on Thursday though.

Still as awesome as ever...

Just one query- you going to consider doing a second set once this storyline is exhausted? It's fairly rare you encounter someone with decent storytelling capabilities and artistical talent enough to put it to paper. /endsuckup.

HAHAHHA! alex's tassles are officially PULLED!!!

nice drawing of the Alex - evil "all your base" guy hybrid :p

nice one sulk, it really does just get better and better.

my cameo at last WOO!!! :)

alex had a good idea with that "all your base are belong to us" guy

my 17th birthday is just over a year and a half away :O

Woooooo!! Its Me Alex, Who has so far had two cameo's one as a zombie in a hoodie and now as a cross with Cats from ZeroWing/All Your Base :D btw sulk Awsome drawing of Cats i think the original artists would be proud =P

Farrowlesparrow said:
But that makes you....

...12 :O

what? no it doesn't! i'm 15 and a bit... +1 = 16 and a bit.. + over a half = 17!!!

oh and lovely poust count btw, it makes me look up to you. I have to bend my neck to see the top of your post count... wooo that's high... Dark elf still pwns you though :p

wow hells has all those cameos and has only posted once, lucky cu*t lol just kidding ;)

All your base base base...All your base are belong to us. :D

Yay, cam-e-o!

I think that's me in the goggles and balaclava, right next to the escargot with a bandana...

Heheheh if anyone wants the All Your Base, song i have it on MP3 because im very sad ^.^

Hey put me there somewhere, if you ever read my posts you will know my personality by now.

Back