Sulkdodds Artwork (Half-Life2.net: The Comic)

Hurray, i am in it :). I am the bald guy with a beared and muscles saying "Oh i say, the cads". Don't ask me what a cad is though :(.

crushenator 500 said:
Ben nevis's great, i went with school not too long ago :)
But why in gods name did you leave a 50 up there!? :O

Cos I love treasure hunts. Remember that old Masquerade book back in the 80's? Golden hare and all that.

And I knew the chances of anyone finding it among 100,000 lumps of scree were... slim. :devil:

It's not like I can't find it again myself sometime in the future, so it isn't exactly lost money.

CR0M said:
Cos I love treasure hunts. Remember that old Masquerade book back in the 80's? Golden hare and all that.

And I knew the chances of anyone finding it among 100,000 lumps of scree were... slim. :devil:

It's not like I can't find it again myself sometime in the future, so it isn't exactly lost money.

how do you know some little kid didn't randomly stumble across it the day after you left it there... lol
there could be a little note where it lay, saying "OWNED!"

lol that would be prity funny and would suck for anyone who went to see if there was a fifty pound note

It's called Arran, and it's nowhere near Ben Nevis.

The highest mountain on Arran is Goat Fell, and if I climb it I'll leave a special edition companion comic on floppy disc sealed in a bottle under a rock at the top. Anyone who finds it can keep it. ;)

errr... how are you going to fit a floppy disk in a bottle?
and i apolagise for calling it aaron and not arran god that sounds stupid :dozey:

Suicide42 said:
how do you know some little kid didn't randomly stumble across it the day after you left it there... lol
there could be a little note where it lay, saying "OWNED!"

:LOL: believe me, nobody could just 'stumble' across it. Unless they were psychic.

solid snail said:
errr... how are you going to fit a floppy disk in a bottle?!"
They get ships in them, why not a floppy disk?
I'll take me treasure shovel Sulkdodds, next time I be goin' up, yarr.

CR0M said:
:LOL: believe me, nobody could just 'stumble' across it. Unless they were psychic.

well, the bottle may have been smashed by now from rocks falling down the mountain, or it may have been dislodged and rolled down the hill into the valley below... the glas may have smashed, the £50 note floating away in the wind and lost forever...

I must get my dad to take me to scotland next year... ;)

muhahahaha sulks coming round mine today and i get to see the next page or two of his comic, yay :E

Originally Posted by CROM
believe me, nobody could just 'stumble' across it. Unless they were psychic.
its called luck dude LUCK. :hmph: ;)

Hmmmm...If sulk is gonna touch up and maybe color the comics I might print all the pages and make it into an actual comicbook. :D

Tr0n said:
Hmmmm...If sulk is gonna touch up and maybe color the comics I might print all the pages and make it into an actual comicbook. :D

why colour them? some of the best comics are black and white... In fact, go into a comic store and look at a few black and white comics, then a few coloured comics. I'll bet any money that the B+W ones look better!

Suicide42 said:
why colour them? some of the best comics are black and white... In fact, go into a comic store and look at a few black and white comics, then a few coloured comics. I'll bet any money that the B+W ones look better!

Thats because you're colour blind and the coloured comics all look grey to you.

CR0M said:

Is your avatar spinning faster than usual? :)

Here's a quote you can put on the back cover:

"Made me giggle so hard that milk came out of my nose... and I wasn't even drinking any at the time."

- Brian Damage

Lots of familiar faces in there...

Friggy says "Thank you!", by the way. Well, actually, I tell a lie, what he really said was "Glebba wortiz!", which I'm pretty sure means "Thank you!", although I think there's a definate chance that it may mean "Stinky Socks!"...

[EDIT]: Hey, is page 3 a reference to the original Doom manual?

Hey, is page 3 a reference to the original Doom manual?

Is it? I never saw the original Doom manual ;)

Funnily enough I have just discovered that I will be able to access both a scanner and the internet once I'm in Scotland (and I thought they hadn't invented them yet) so I'll be updating this comci throughout the Christmas season. Right now I'm a little busy packing but stay tuned, people.

Haha, great to see that I keep my cool! :p

"We're doomed! DOOOOMED!" :eek:

Can't wait for the next one!

Sulkdodds said:
Comic Page 13!

And yes I know how out of proportion the Freeman statue is. Blame whatever cowboy built the damn thing, not me. ;)

How does this suit sir's needs?

We may have a small problem. I'm going on holiday. Luckily for you guy's I'll do some pages in advance and get Suicide to upload them. From next Tuesday I'll be in Scotland but I'll make sure he uploads a few pages over Christmas. Of course when I return, it'll be a comic a day because I'll have done some while away.
Im crying ;o

Great work, keep it up, the rofflecopter made me laugh my ass off

Hehe, that's some awesome work. :)

*My first post in the Art and Design section* :p

SpuD said:
Im crying ;o

Great work, keep it up, the rofflecopter made me laugh my ass off

Yes, you traitorous dog, we will never forgive you :flame:. So much for fighting until the last poster and the last mod. I bet you fly away in your Gordon statue, drop a nuclear bomb on the forums, killing everyone, and then start a fresh :hmph:.

The new forum would have such lively characters as Cpt. Sterm, Danimalt, Bliiink, Spid and Rozar.

I will return. Seriously. Almost all the pages are done. There's only the last page left to do. I just don't have a scanner. Gah.

With any luck I will be posting a double bill tomorrow, with further daily updates from Suicide until I get back. If not...well, I'm really sorry.

...and I'm back. Double bill!

Comic Page 14!

Comic Page 15!

Hope you enjoy them. And in answer to your question, Recoil, lots.

Oh yes: Happy New Year, everybody. :D

EDIT: First link fixed. Like I needed to.

Hey... what? i don't want to die!!! I only picked this name because it sounds cool! nooo!

aww, the first link wont work for me. :(
I get a warning that says "ttp is not a registeder protocol" ??

edit: oh great, it works now! :D :D

LOL!Bye bye suicide....Gonna miss you buddy. :LOL:

Glad I wasn't the one to stay behind. :D

Haha, I love how the comic's coming along, it'll be fun to see what happens to the lovely bunch :D

Heheh, it just gets better and better. I mean in that in the most literal sense, not just because I recognise people it in or anything :D

Back