Sulkdodds Artwork (Half-Life2.net: The Comic)

Hoorah! I was in it, and I said something!!! :D :D :D Thanks!

...if you have any more plans for me, you could make me clone myself through someone else... or laugh manically with my glasses off or something! :D

These are so great, I can't wait for the next one :)

LOL thats funny :LOL:

Ritz looks funny I dont know why :LOL:

I don't think that was Ritz. Actually, where is our favourite cynical bitchwhore? (yes, I love you too, Bad Hat ^_^).

Comic Page 9!

Enjoy, guys. I think I'm getting good at doing alien hives. Now I have no more revision I can concentrate on the comic. :D

i have the most important line... "but whats happened to it?"

I think that was Tr0n, due to the lack of a '42' armband. ;)

Where Am I!?!?!?!

In the next 'big battle' bit. Anybody not in it yet, be patient, you'll be in there the next time it shows the big battle.

its getting tense....

NOOO!!! they got gorgon ;(

OOOO!!!

I want to be the undead boss monster or something to that effect!

Or at least a zombie drone. :)

:O

Kickass stuff, Sulkdodds! :)

(OHMIGOD, I found myself from page 9! My day has been saved! :D)

Wow it's awesome! "Can I be in?" he asks drinking chocolat milk :D

AntiAnto said:
Wow it's awesome! "Can I be in?" he asks drinking chocolat milk :D

Heh. you could have a great role. All the heroes(cept stern! heh heh heh) stop by quickly at a McDonalds to satiate their hunger before they commence more spammer killings.

"Yeah... we'll have a dozen cheeseburgers and a small fry"

"Oh and a kid's meal! And I guess I'll have fries. Hey, if I have fries is anybody else gonna have any? I don't wanna eat 'em all by myself, I'll feel like a fatty... "

AntiAnto said:
Raziaar, which one are you in the comic?

I don't think i've been displayed yet. My avatar is a cow, so i'm sure i'll be represented by a cow when the time comes.

Raziaar said:
I don't think i've been displayed yet. My avatar is a cow, so i'm sure i'll be represented by a cow when the time comes.

There is a lot of cows in a McDonald. I wish we could work together.

AntiAnto said:
There is a lot of cows in a McDonald. I wish we could work together.

Yeah, excpet I work better when i'm whole. <winks>

ROFL These are AWESOME!!!

Am I the one going "WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

lol I like being a wacky character.

Keep them coming!

Ohhh... I so wanna be in it.

If you do make the guys drive to McD's, I'll be the car: A 10 seat Viper.

Or just turn me into the random guy who gets killed to prove that that that green glowing sticky stuff is poisonous.

WooHoo! Im always givin a thumbs up or doin the three fingered satan salute! go me!

This is the best comic ever sulkdodds, keep them coming!

I'm still reeling from the fact that it's a fanmade comic, made in free time, and it doesn't suck! It's incredible! :LOL:

I just have to ask- how long do these take you to draw, Sulkdodds? Or do you just "tap in" to your style and finish a sketch in moments? Because I can draw most anything in minutes, it's just that it tends to look awful :hmph:

Dude, this should totally be a daily comic about the going-ons of HL2.net

I agree with Dalamari. This comic owns. Sulk, you should do it.

P.S. I think a nice terminator or CT guys would go quite well in there...

*Sparta sits quietly, hoping to god that somehow Sulkdodds adds his avatar in one frame somewhere, anywhere, of his comic

Pure pwnage. This kind of stuff makes me want to make something totally off the wall :D Maybe I'll fire up Flash MX a bit later.

When the current story arc that you are doing is finished, what about picking a thread from the days forum discussion and doing a comic about that thread. So in the comic, if FarrowSparrow had been sacked from being a mod or something because he went on a crazy banning spree, you could humourise that and put it into a comic.

How many pages was there suppose to be?Again this comic needs to be stickied!

That's just brilliant- I demand you make more, and make it a regular thing!

I can't stop laughing at Friggy :LOL: Not that the other cameos didn't rock too :D

Back