TF2 Beta unlock time

I'm not forgetting that part at all. I'm also not forgetting the part about VALVe being PERFECTIONISTS, If they don't feel the game is ready, they won't release it, mucho respect for that.

Well all valve has to do is not say it will be ready at this date, or worse give you a incentive for pre-ordering only to not deliver the goods. Valve apologists are silly.

Sure I'll play the game and enjoy it but that doesn't keep me from thinking less than highly of valves business practices. I honestly could say I have more faith in what the governments elected officials here in the US say as projections for stuff than I do when valve says something and that's next to nothing.

Just got home from work, expecting to play and be a few hours late in on the action, but it's not even out! Damn!

They Are Laughin At Us!!!

Attachments

• hl2nettv.jpg
    hl2nettv.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 317
Well all valve has to do is not say it will be ready at this date, or worse give you a incentive for pre-ordering only to not deliver the goods. Valve apologists are silly.

Sure I'll play the game and enjoy it but that doesn't keep me from thinking less than highly of valves business practices. I honestly could say I have more faith in what the governments elected officials here in the US say as projections for stuff than I do when valve says something and that's next to nothing.

Quit bitching. There are starving people in Africa, and all you can think of is your precious video game. God you insensitive bastard.

I'm quite confident that 5 minutes from now I will be destroying n00bs in an epic way.

My download speed is in the toilet right now. Like 30 kb/s. A few minutes ago it was 200. Does this mean its cumming on our faces?

Quit bitching. There are starving people in Africa, and all you can think of is your precious video game. God you insensitive bastard.

Spare us the humanitarian charade. We are a speck of dust in an incomprehensibly large universe existing for an incomprehnsibly short period of time and making an incomprehensibly small impact on it said universe. Each of us might as well burden his or her self with just that, his or her self and not run around feeling guilty or bad for the suffering of the others. Be thankful it isn't you and just make sure you don't wind up that way as well.

I have played probably less than 6hrs of games in the last 6 months. I am in dental school and have zero free time because of the workload (about 25-26 credit hrs per semester) and because I have a son. Sorry for bitching but I was actually looking forward to a feeble evening of gaming. I put off important lab work and didn't schedule a patient for Pedo clinic just so I could play a few hours before I needed to go to bed. I don't know why I actually expected it to release.

Oh and I had a nice ribeye for dinner while I watched a feed the children commercial.

I am a whore, and Valve is my pimp.

No matter how many times they lie to me and slap me, or take my money.. I will always run back to them.

<3 Valve

now where's my ****ing game bitches XO

Spare us the humanitarian charade. We are a speck of dust in an incomprehensibly large universe existing for an incomprehnsibly short period of time and making an incomprehensibly small impact on it said universe. Each of us might as well burden his or her self with just that, his or her self and not run around feeling guilty or bad for the suffering of the others. Be thankful it isn't you and just make sure you don't wind up that way as well.

Owned.

10char

Well, it's 9:00 and still no TF2. So I'm gonna go study, masturbate, then go to bed. Goodnight lardies and pencilmen.

I think people here started getting aggravated about 3 hours ago.

Not moi :D

Doing homework in the meantime

Looks like Valve aren't exactly working to improve their reputation of being slackers. If I had a deadline to meet and didn't, I'd be fired. Gabe prefers to joke about it in interviews rather than address the issue.

Once the game is available, you guys will wish you never said 30 pages worth of bullshit.

gonna be goin to bed soon... guess no tf2 on the 17th after all lol...

Anyone that is actually surprised that we are not playing TF2 right now doesn't really know Valve and their track record for punctuality....

Looks like Valve aren't exactly working to improve their reputation of being slackers. If I had a deadline to meet and didn't, I'd be fired. Gabe prefers to joke about it in interviews rather than address the issue.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!????????????????

But seriously it's 11:10pm where I live and there's quite a few time zones after me. Not to mention that I'm sure your life would go on even after you had to wait a whole extra day to play a video game that you're getting a few weeks early and for five dollars less than the standard price.

don't feel bad... Birdman owes me 20 grand for betting on the 10PM EST release time...

btw Birdman I'm gonna need that 20 grand in cash

Yeah, but you owe me 20 grand because I was not disapointed at 10pm!

Back