Thank-you Valve!

blahblahblah

Reaction score
After the cool little stunt that Valve pulled last night, I thought it would be nice to create a thread and have everybody who enjoyed that to post a simple "Thank-you Valve" message. If I actually get some responses, I will send an e-mail to Valve letting them know that halflife2.net community appreciates what they did. This thread may give Valve more incentive to do community related activities, so keep that in mind. ;)

I want this to be a simple "Thank-you" thread, not a discussion thread. If you didn't like what Valve did - fine just don't post in this thread. Want to complain about the whiteboard picture? Go somewhere else. I want this to stay as clean as possible. Thanks :)

I'll start

Thank-you Valve!

<bandwagon>
Thank-you VALVe!
</bandwagon>

**following EC's lead**
<bandwagon>
Thank-you VALVe!
</bandwagon>
:p

Thanks Valve :thumbs: :thumbs:

that puzzle was fun very interesting to be a part of :)

Thanks for letting me play Half Life 2 Valve! LoL I am serious though thanks a ton and I hope I can get around to some of the other parts of the game especially after just having the ending ruined for me kind of... lol I don't mind though I was playing what is going to be the greatest game ever! Oh and I don't think you need to send an email to them as they are probably reading this now, I was surprised at how many of them check out these forums quite often. I mean you can't blame them, this is like THE official half life 2 community is it not?

-merc

Thank yous Valve! Yous release my waterflow just perfectly! :D

merc said:
I mean you can't blame them, this is like THE official half life 2 community is it not?

Careful, other fansites don't like it when people say stuff like this ;)

However, to be fair, I reiterate..

Thanks, VALVe! :) :)

Seriously though, thanks VALVe, it was a nice refresher. We had been in the desert for so long with no new info, and not much fun going on around here (unless you call paging through cloned versions of topics that have been beaten into oblivion :p) It made my day, and for that, I thank you :thumbs:

Shuzer said:

There are other fansites!? JKJK!! I TAKE IT BACK! :p :p

Shuzer said:

However, to be fair, I reiterate..

Thanks, VALVe! :) :)

screw that... everyone knows that THIS is the definitive hl2 source.... no one else has the valve info thread and if they do, they are only copying it offa here

Thanks Valve :) but plz give us some more :))

virtual beers on me for the next 10 minutes :cheers: :cheers:

Grate Part one can't wait for part 2!

Thanks Valve :thumbs: for a grate game and taking the time to make the puzzle for us all to enjoy and I know we all can't wait :bounce: for the 2nd puzzle from you guys. :borg:

thanks valve! /me sends hotpocket via e-mail

sending hotpocket.exe.........
scanning hotpocket.exe.........
hotpocket.exe sent............
--------------------------------------------------
valves e-mail system
receiving hotpocket.exe..........
scanning hotpocket.exe...........
received hotpocket.exe............
my e-mail system
-------------------------------------------------
gabe & other valve staff say: Thanks that was gooood!

valvE R t3h 0WNXORZ!!!11eleventeen

Thanks a lot for all the fun we've had, I really enjoyed it.

Thanks VALVe!!

I've been reading these forums for a while, but don't usually post much. I've never seen a dev team take time like this with a buncha fans :) Very cool. Not only have a couple members from their team replied to my email, but also offered to sign my copy of HL2! Kickass games come from kickass people, so PR fun aside, I think we're in for a ride with HL2.

Thanks again VALVe, and HL2.net!

Many hours of my life would have been spent actually doing something if it wasn't for Half-Life and its mods. Not to mention the hours I have spent pouring over information & videos about HL2.

Thanks VALVE :cheers:

Thank you Valve, you make the world a better place. :cat:

screw that... everyone knows that THIS is the definitive hl2 source.... no one else has the valve info thread and if they do, they are only copying it offa here
:dozey:

Thank You Valve for being the one game company that cares about it's fans!

Viva La Valve!!! :thumbs:

<bandwagon>
Thank-you VALVe!
</bandwagon>

I <3 YOU VALVE!!!

Thank you Valve for great game such as Half-Life! I know that Half-Life 2 will be remembered as long or longer than HL!

Back