Thank-you Valve!

Thanks for what is promising to be one hell of a game, VALVe! :)

Frank said:
...dooky covered moose-beaver!

edit: im just starting to get this thing was bumped eh, forget this
i will thank valve for hl1 anyway. theyve done some serious sit since then though, things i wont forget.

So all you guys are thanking Valve for something that was found months ago? Wasn't the pic of gman the first test? Oh well.... thx Valve.

Thanks in advance for a good game ;D
If any PC game ever grabbed me and made me complete it, especially without cheats, it was Half-life.
Never had been so impressed.

I'm bad with compoliments, lol

CS:S was released, HL2 packages are available on steam the game has been reveiwed by about 7 magazines, RC5 has been released and RC4 was down to its last 3 show stopping bugs, theres been a 6th preload so we now have the maps, models and sounds as well as the source engine so all that can happen now is that the final Dll is released, loads of rumours about a gold announcment soon are brewing and you got out fron under your rock. :p

Malarkee said:
CS:S was released, HL2 packages are available on steam the game has been reveiwed by about 7 magazines, RC5 has been released and RC4 was down to its last 3 show stopping bugs, theres been a 6th preload so we now have the maps, models and sounds as well as the source engine so all that can happen now is that the final Dll is released, loads of rumours about a gold announcment soon are brewing and you got out fron under your rock. :p

You give me hope...

Thanks Valve, I think HL1 was one of my favorite games ever, and I'm pretty sure HL2 will be on that list too.

Many people have missed the point of this thread, mainly because all these new members keep digging up old threads. (Not just posting crap)

This thread was SUPPOSED to be thanking Valve for being with the community. (The PHP stunt and other such things)

Check the front page for a nice article covering all these PR Scenarios.

Malarkee said:
I already knew that, I just thought this was about something else. I hope that pinata rumour was true!

johnnypoopoopant said:
wow this thing got huge....
Only because some idiot revived it :hmph:

Eeek! I am such a bad person! ;(

Back