Thank-you Valve!

WhiteZero said:
Is that second guy Doug Lombardi?
He sure is.. Although that is an older picture, he looks a bit different nowadays. (Shorter hair..)

Wait... he has even shorter hair now? Jeez, looks pretty darn short as-is. :)

WhiteZero said:
Wait... he has even shorter hair now? Jeez, looks pretty darn short as-is. :)
Yeah, it's more of a buzz cut thing..

These are the replies I am talking about, in the other thread.

Complete spam.

You could have EASILY found out if that was Doug, by googling his name, and comparing the pictures.

How hard is that?

Or do you just want a higher post count? Or maybe trying to even out your post to new thread ratio?

IF VALVE WAS A WOMEN, VALVE WOULD BE A BIG TITTY WOMEN AND EVERYBODY LOVES A BIG TITTY WOMEN! - Modified Chris Rock Satement.
-Thanks Valve!

Hey vegeta897... STFU already about spamming. I cared about post cout back when I was like 15 years old. It's called having a good time man. Chill out.
kthanx

WhiteZero said:
Hey vegeta897... STFU already about spamming. I cared about post cout back when I was like 15 years old. It's called having a good time man. Chill out.
kthanx
Yeah, okay, the post thing was harsh, but adding all these unnecessary posts makes it harder for people to wade through these threads that become 8 pagers when the only needed information is in a select few, interlaced within the spam.

Wow, that sounded pretty neat.

Well, theres no real information in this thread either... it's just thanking VALVe. lol

I just looked over your past few posts vegeta897, and their pretty... well, on edge. I'm not gonna ask why your so ticked off... however, I can tell you that flaming posts arent much higher on the quality level than "spam".

Ya gotta remember, most of these forums is just a cesspool of crap as it is. You can get in peoples face about it all you want... but it's a fact of net nature that this kinda stuff has always been around and wont ever stop (pointless posts that is).

Just sit back and [try to] enjoy. It's a hell of a toboggan ride! :)

thank you for a wonderful year. wont forget it thats for sure

Jonesy2k would like to register his thanks to VALVE for making this great game. I, and other fellow English gentlemen are hapilly awaiting the release :p

What's the stunt that's talked about?

The gold rumor?..

--

Thank you valve, I've never doubted you guys once.

I know we dont always get along valve, but I want you to know I still care about you.

Thankyou valve...

for hanging that fat carrot in my front of my face for god knows how long... delays....court battles....leaked code....BS....

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I have finally lost it so thanks for sending me over the edge valve.If you could all get together and bend over im sure most people here would gladly pucker up and snog your shit rings. :farmer:

one day.... said:
Thankyou valve...for hanging that fat carrot in my front of my face for god knows how long... delays....court battles....leaked code....BS....

My sanity is rusting RAWR!!! I push myslef this way...

from everywhere in the world even from belgium we all Thank-you VALVe!
HL2 is a masterpiece

Even though (at least in my mind) Valve has a clear hatred for us, I still gotta give em a big dose of love.

I wonder how many Valve employees will even look at this thread??? Humm....

razorblade kiss said:
You won't forget the year you waited for a video game?

i will never forget how they let me "enjoy" this time

ScRaTcH-A-HoLiC said:
roses are red
vilots are blue
valve is the shyt
and so is hl2!!!

many delays
we all got the flu
goddamn you valve
release hl2

edit: added because demand:

rumours went by
meantime we grew
now forget valve
me wants halo2

ScRaTcH-A-HoLiC said:
roses are red
vilots are blue
valve is the shyt
and so is hl2!!!
Thank you for bringing up this thread :angry:

im sure valve reads these forums.
they better get the whole view about what theyve done.
not just cheesy thank-you-o-good-master replies

Thank you Valve! You started me to play video games! YOu motivated me to do a lot! And most importanly you made HL2!!!!!

Glo said:
im sure valve reads these forums.
they better get the whole view about what theyve done.
not just cheesy thank-you-o-good-master replies

...dooky covered moose-beaver!

Back