Thank-you Valve!

Have the urge to sing the theme from, "The Partridge family" all of a sudden.

But yes, thank you valve, twas clever and fun! :D

n(bandwagon)++

We wuv you Valve! :cheers:

I also love Alyx, she's a breast of fresh ass :cheese:

Thanks Valve for re-igniting my interest in Half-Life 2

I hate you Valve...

No, I'm just kidding. I love you Valve!!!!

I think im missing something...what did they "pull" last night?

urseus said:
I think im missing something...what did they "pull" last night?

Somekind of online puzzle if im not wrong,i missed it to so you are not alone

Can This Get Any More Pathetic? Why Dont We Send The Flowers Too!

yeh me too,, but hey ,

Thank you valve

(everyones doing it :) I just want to be popular )

Hired-Gun said:
Somekind of online puzzle if im not wrong,i missed it to so you are not alone

if anyone is interested in the puzzles than its best to go read the "I am visiting Valve Today!!!" thread and the "Secret HL2 website" thread.

its quite interesting how we broke down the stuff on that white board :)
anyway Valve doing this with the fans shows how exceptional they are :thumbs:

ill break it down for you. there was a riddle hidden in the whiteboard picture and it lead to a picture of gman that says something about hl2.net and in the source code for the page theres some ascii art of a bird and gordon. it was cool yes, but all this ass kissing and ball juggling is totally gay and im nauseas from all of it. thanks, ok but 10 threads about how great valve is? goddamn are your lips tired yet? hey gabe or anyone else at valve that will be reading this, wheres the game???

The Thing said:
I hate you Valve...

No, I'm just kidding. I love you Valve!!!!

lol rofl, sure sure sure

THANX AGAIN VALVe.

ps Contiunue the online puzzle thing, i really enjoyed it all :farmer: :thumbs:

Thanks VALVe. I have no idea WTF ppl are going on about (and I watch these forums EVERY SMEGING DAY) but I'll jump on the 'ole bandwagon.

Can someone post some linkage or something?

I'll just come in here and say thankyou like everyone else.

Thank you Valve!!

/me walks out of the thread

Valve, you guys are great!! We all really appreciate what you do for the fans. Its the little things like this that make this community rock!

thanks VALVe!

umm...this post seems kinda dull...better add something...

Generic bandwagon comment!

-JeZ- said:
Thanks VALVe. I have no idea WTF ppl are going on about (and I watch these forums EVERY SMEGING DAY) but I'll jump on the 'ole bandwagon.

Can someone post some linkage or something?

okay..guess this is going to be an ongoing thing..

Dr. Freeman said:
if anyone is interested in the puzzles than its best to go read the "I am visiting Valve Today!!!" thread and the "Secret HL2 website" thread.

its quite interesting how we broke down the stuff on that white board :)
anyway Valve doing this with the fans shows how exceptional they are :thumbs:

i cannot beleive people missed out on the genius and unbelievably entertaining puzzle they set up for us, god they just missed probably one of the best threads ever in hl2.net, it was so cool and intrigueing how they played with our heads and then the secret code on the page, my god, it was awsome, i've never heard of a company so into their fans, if i said thank you that would just be redundant, i'll just say i highly appreciate everything you guys have been doing for us

acme420 said:
ill break it down for you. there was a riddle hidden in the whiteboard picture and it lead to a picture of gman that says something about hl2.net and in the source code for the page theres some ascii art of a bird and gordon. it was cool yes, but all this ass kissing and ball juggling is totally gay and im nauseas from all of it. thanks, ok but 10 threads about how great valve is? goddamn are your lips tired yet? hey gabe or anyone else at valve that will be reading this, wheres the game???

:sniper: yay!! we heard you the first time woohoo!! and we'll continue to ignore you lolololroflmao yeehaaaa!!!! :)

ahem..

I'll shut up now

thanks again VALVe!!

Wow, I am late once again!!! Damnit!

Well, better late than never!

Thanks Valve!

Seriously, that was an excelent little distraction! :p

Who would pass up the opportunity to post in blahblahblahs thread? He never makes threads!

Thanks Valve!

Thank you VALVe! My thanks has moved me to write my first ever post. I hope you realise how you are appreciated Mr Croomer, Newell Et al

Thank you valve

I really respect the PR genius as well as the anticipation in the community that you have fostered. :cool:

Thank you

:LOL: <jubilant fanfare> :LOL:

Played HLDM for about 2 hours last night with me m8's. Just like old times.
So thanks Valve (and the mod teams) for 5 years of solid game play.
Can't wait for hl2. Let the good time role on.
And what amazing dedication to their followers (take note EA).

Thanks Valve, T'was fun! Could we now ask for a second test?

wot did i miss some thing coz i kinda don't know wot the hell every one is talking about :eek: so if some one could tell me that would be great.

but any ways thank you valve :cheers:

This is nor funny nor any reason to thank valve..

uh.. thank you for making a fake board to fool some about false information about the game? wtf are you all on?

I say to valve:

Get the **** done with the game! no thanks until I play it.

Joeyslucky22 said:
This is nor funny nor any reason to thank valve..

uh.. thank you for making a fake board to fool some about false information about the game? wtf are you all on?

I say to valve:

Get the **** done with the game! no thanks until I play it.

And until you explain with some level of sanity and reason I say:

**** off outa this forum! :)

Hope you liked it too! :thumbs:

Thank you VALVe for creating the best FPS ever and it's soon to be successor. :thumbs:

Back