Thank-you Valve!

Why Are Everyone Thanking Valve??? Have They Released The Game, Or What???

Thank You

That was a nice set up of us VALVe and you guys deserve to be commended! It was a very exciting time for us all I think last night with all of us trying to figure out what exactly the hell was on that white board! Thank you so much for doing something fun like that for us :thumbs: I know I appreciate it and look very much forward to the release of HL2. In the meantime though I think the community at HL2.net really needed that distraction and interaction with you guys. Take care and good luck with everything with HL2 and TF2 and all the rest :E

Sincerely,
Christopher Stewart

:cheers:

So, it's the feaking whiteboard that all this is about? I thought it was the picture of G-man.

AgentXen said:
Thank you Valve!
(what are you guys talking about?)

Indeed. What are you all going on about? :dozey:

Alig said:
Indeed. What are you all going on about? :dozey:

I think it's a picture of G-man, that's making everyone mad(dunno why)

Sheesh :p, It's the little puzzle they set up. People liked it, okay?

/me runs to catch up with the bandwagon

Onya Valve :thumbs:

(Pretty smart move, I think)

trips up and falls into the bandwagon:
:farmer:
THANK YOU VALVe for HALF-LIFE 2, THANK YOU FOR THE COOL SECRET WEBPAGE,
THANK FOR THE HOURS YOU GAVE ME PLAYING HL1 AT HOME ON THE NET

What is HL2 has been ready for a long time and Valve is just waiting for us to crack the final test? lol... Sep30, 2007 "OMFG wow thanks for releasing Hl2 4 yeasr later~!"

can we get filled in on the puzzle for the people who don't sit here 24 hours a day?

Would be appreciate
Thanks

SD

acme420 said:
so much ass kissing, im ashamed.

Thanking = ass kissing? Whoa, you must be one of those people who just look at their feet, mumble something incoherent and quickly turn away when someone says "good morning" or something to them.

Anyways, thanks Valve, you guys clearly have a sense of humour. Too bad I missed the whole thing, but it was pretty entertaining quickly browsing through the thread(s).

10q u Valve!!! I must say, I want HL2 more then any other game around! :)

I've always loved you Valve, unconditionally, you didn't have to do that test for me. But it was lovely, none the less.

thanks valve!!! (for keeping us waiting 6 years for a kicka$$ game, and still no game..) :p but thanks anyways!!!

Looks like i missed something big yesterday,anyone care to tell me what happend?

Hired-Gun said:
Looks like i missed something big yesterday,anyone care to tell me what happend?

No, they wont tell you, I've tried.

Thank you Valve :thumbs:

Oeh... this bandwagon is quite comfortable....

Thank you, but there's no way in hell that I'm saying I love them.

The_Monkey said:
No, they wont tell you, I've tried.

You obviously missed my post.

REPEAT! REPEAT FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT THE FIRST TIME!

They set up an online puzzle, which may or may not be ongoing, and people liked it. Satisfied?

Thanks to everybody at Valve for making high-quality games.

Back