The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill take someone on again. If they show up before 12:00 Noon my time again.

wow in one hour and thirty minutes ill wil have beat no 1 and no1 will have beat me.

Perhaps hes interested in voyeur or something. Anyway, lets change the subject. Grrr Mrbadger you know what, badger suck! Burn burn burn:flame: :flame: :flame: flame flame flame:flame: :flame: :flame: Hows that for some aren insults.

In a word....Yes. Well it is in my books. Ive never liked badgers!

Ok thats not true, i tihnk they are nice, and i like MrBadger to. Altohugh he seems a bit obsessed after looking at that website.

Hmmm
He is a strange little fellow. Did he read to manny Wind In The Willow or Redwall books?

Or the other million books that have talking badgers in them?

I think his mother was one or something...
Can't remember the details...

...or maybe she was a hampster and I'm sure his father smelt of elderberries?!?..... sorry i'll leave...

/me gets coat...

so no1 can hit me :p...
And it's like my catch phrase in real life, maybe I should add it to my sig :p

So you would rather run away than stay and fight like a man or whatever you are?

I am not obsessed with Badgers.... :p... I just think they are cool :) and that site.... I just found it by tapping Badgers into google :p.... I don't view it regularly... and I have read some redwall books.... they were cool :)

So was it or maybe your mother was a hampster and I'm sure his father smelt of elderberries?

Or the Redwall books?

The redwall books.... and the fact that badgers are soooo cool... they go snuffle snuffle and are really furry :)

Man you are very stange!
Well want can I say? I used to pretend that I was sir Martin the Fox when I was 5 years old but that didn't last long.

Dood im sorry but your avatar looks like skunk. Do you have a bigger pic of it? I hate scunks and kill as many as I can!

Well, no I only run away so I can attack from a distance without getting hurt....
Then again you've got Fred, he'll just Run Straight At You wielding the biggest and bluntest object he can grabhold of, and if he can't find one he'd use Badgers Farther's Slippers (that strangly smell of elder-berries)...

He's a violent bugger...dnt cross him/me :p

well..... heres an enlarged version of my avatar

badger.jpg

It's a Badger you ar$e

/me chases Fat Tony with a large army of Black and White furred creatures

Oh no, Bagers got the skunks...erm...I mean Badgers, out again.........

/me runs away...... fast!

There not skunks :flame: BURN

"KILL BADGERS KILL"

(Honestly I am not this wierd in real life... its just for the purposes of the Arena... come on make this the largest thread on HL2.net :) )

If badger controls badgers, does that mean that I get to control things made of stone...

/me tries new found skill...

"Sit, Rock. Sit"

* The Rock Doesn't Move At Alll

"Good Boy, Good Boy" :p

Yeah... but theres only one of him... maybe u control all the fat people named Tony :p

You're just jealous because me and Stone have cool things to control :)

This thread seems to be quite a good idea really... in retrospect it could have been funnier... but ah well

shattered dreams :p

Hey, but Fat Tony ghets control over Fat People called Tony, and if they get the name Fat Tony, they must be like a Mafia Boss....

* Something about Fat Tony clicks....

Sorry, sir didn't mean to affend you sir...

* There is a sudden and load knocking at Stone's Door

GULP :eek:

* Stone now, dons a pair of concrete shoes and he's soaked from head to foot...

yer, like you'd get rid of me that easily....

* there is another knocking at Stone's door...

oh bugger not again ;(...

Um sorry stone but i cant be bothered with u anymore the stink from ure house is too bad dunno who that person is though

hmm, it's k, it was door-to-door sales man... phew!

The smells only because of all the stones sitting around everywhere... Strange it's the only command they'll listern to....?!?

I own all your lives, you all suck in comparison to me you pathetic losers. Your life is meaningless, kill yourselves, please, make this world a better place you ****ing ******s.

/me runs as fast as he can

/Me throws one of the Rocks, that he'd ordered to sit, at Guinny, catching him on the nape of the neck, knocking him clean out...

Catch :p

next... :p

Fat Tony, read the first post by badger... It is now what it is meant to be, abuse

?
:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back