The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no everyone run for the hills. A soon to be roast potato and a flamming demon are coming! AHHHHHHHHH!

/me runs into the thread....

/me looks at the tatters of the old Statue of HalfLife2.net's Forums...

"Damn, You Damn You All To Helll!!!!!" in best planet of the apes voice :p

As Farrowsparrow triggers the doomsday bomb thenerdguy uses his teleporter device and transports himself and all of the other hl2 forum members(all execpt for thedeamonwithin) to mars. Where thenerdguy has taken over the doom 3 base and trapped all the deamons in a battery.

hooray..... and since I am the Arena Overload... I don't take sides but still win the day...

this will be my last post for a week, since I'm off to Barcelona :)

Ola Senorita ;)

/me notices that the doomsday bomb is a dud and that the nerdguy was teleported himself into empty space therefore killing himself
/me sighs and hugs a random badger

thenerdguy was wearing a his hopped up HEV suit and is still alive!
So Fat Tony is a new threat.(Darn thenerdguy thought this was only between thedeamonwithin and himself) HMMMMMM thenerdguy uses his greaty hugly large brain and figures out what fat tony's weak spot is. Here tony have a doughnut! Hmmm so the badger is a neut. Darn! I was going to use him as a emisary to the badger warrior monks.
thenerdguy uses his ultra cool mental powers to take over every two-bit bounty hunter and solder of forune in the world and give them ordors to hunt down thedeamonwithin just for the fun of it. :)

/me eats doughnut and demands more so hunts thenerdguy down
he must have some doughtnuts left!

Thenerdguy uses his transportor and transport Fat Tony to a doughnut ware house.
That good enough for ya? thenerdguy shouts to tony as he locks the door.

* William Shakespeare appears and smites everyone in this thread for bad spelling :p

* Stone also gets smited because his spelling is probably the worst here :p

Originally posted by thenerdguy
As Farrowsparrow triggers the doomsday bomb thenerdguy uses his teleporter device and transports himself and all of the other hl2 forum members(all execpt for thedeamonwithin) to mars. Where thenerdguy has taken over the doom 3 base and trapped all the deamons in a battery.
/me absorbs the power of the bomb and the death of countless innocents and grows stronger, vowing to reap swift vengence on his foes.

Originally posted by thenerdguy
thenerdguy was wearing a his hopped up HEV suit and is still alive!
So Fat Tony is a new threat.(Darn thenerdguy thought this was only between thedeamonwithin and himself) HMMMMMM thenerdguy uses his greaty hugly large brain and figures out what fat tony's weak spot is. Here tony have a doughnut! Hmmm so the badger is a neut. Darn! I was going to use him as a emisary to the badger warrior monks.
thenerdguy uses his ultra cool mental powers to take over every two-bit bounty hunter and solder of forune in the world and give them ordors to hunt down thedeamonwithin just for the fun of it. :)
/me Gladly accepts the challenge of multiple foes. When they draw near he utterly decimates all of them, being the weak foolish mortals they are, and absorbs their souls, increasing his power.
I then come and hit you for constantly spelling my name deamon instead of demon.

Originally posted by mrBadger
hooray..... and since I am the Arena Overload... I don't take sides but still win the day...

this will be my last post for a week, since I'm off to Barcelona :)

Ola Senorita ;)
Well… it looks like we won’t be working together… no regrets, Mr. Badger.....

/me becomes invulnerable to anything that anyone could think of and everything else, for no particular reason.

/me eats all doughnuts and becoming incredibly fat can storm out of the door due to body weight
/me sees a mirror and decides to get fit and stop eating doughnuts
Of course i never got round to that fat suction time.

Stone is a moron :)
/me gets hit by random rocks
sorry but i just want to ressurect this thread

* Fat Tony, Gets hit by lots of rocks (not sure if they are random) and then my a very big one..

/me walks of whistling to himself :p

/me Cant think of anything to do so puts on the one ring and becomes invisible, then walks over to Stone and kicks him in the crotch

/me laughs manically, as Farrowlesparrow hops around on one foot...

good job I'd put on this metal cod-peice this morning :cheese:

Damn man. It was a good idea too and lasted for a while.

Edit:I thought this was the picture thread, lmao

The hunt begins.....

/me Takes up his Rifle and goes out into the darkness after The DemonWithin

/me pops up from behind a create where he'd been camping, and head shots Farrowlesparrow as he tries to run away from the crippled body of Fat Tony ...

/me shouts..

"Damn you OMG!!!!1!! Camper!!!!1one!! Now i got to sit around for 10 minutes while you sit at te spawn!"

Oh well at least...

misc8.jpg

/me drops his rifle, and makes a run for it to another thread......

ARRRGGGHHHH!

/me respawns too picks up snarks and throw them at farrowlesparow

/me Takes a pistol and using Stones Hack kills everyone in the thread by shooting the floor. Then jumps into some water to escape the snarks.

/me drops an electric cable into the water :cheese:

/me runs out of things to do... so goes and reads book

*takes stones book and rips out the pages with any relevent information, trapping him in a world of plot holes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back