The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me uses the book as a projectile, breaking a whole in the space time continum...erasing Fiddle from time...so the pages in his book were nver ripped out...so Stone goes back to reading

/me Re-spawns. Jumps through the hole in the space time continuum on his way to kill stone as a baby, but unfortunately gets run over by a weird looking Delorian.

/me comes in and beats up everyone with his mind.

/me Re-Spawns yet again. Is glad that jHero's mind is considered light weaponry. Then decides to pull out a laser to cut eveything into tiny tiny pieces.

/me re-spawns. He decides to pull out his old thingamagig and slices and dices every sloother to smitherines.

I think we have entered Valhalla. We keep coming back alive after dieing. Oh well

/me Respawns. Pulls out two very sharp axes and goes berserk on jhero.

/me trips up Farrowlesparrow, who is running with two axes, causing hit to land on the blades, and decapitate himself....

Oops :p

/me dodges all the attacks and does his "RAWR" chant. He goes in bullet time mode and pulls a wedgy on Farrow.

/me Re-Spawns yet again. Destroys everyone and everyones ability to repsawn effectively ending this and winning.

/me Quits Half-life.

/me Thinks to himself. This si the real world. If i kill him....thats it hes gone. Goes off and does research on real workd Head shot hacks. Uses one to mod his rifle and lies in wait for jhero.

/me get intelligence of this serious criminal act Farrow is about to do. jhero tracks down Dr. Kleiner and creates the ultimate preparation J-Bomb. Matter of time...

/me Falls over because that damn delorian is back. Decides to shoot the occupents. Goes to a time where noone shall find him.

/me figures out how to find him and goes and kills him. He starts to laugh "Muhaahahahahaha."

stfu3.jpg

/me does not understand Farrow's language...

he said... STUFF YOU....

/me kicks the 7 shades of sh...stuff out of jhero for being dumb...

Hmmm
/me comes back from the world of playin diablo 2, and sees the destructon and mayham. He congradulates stone and fat tony for choosing the right side, and looks at Jhero, wondering where his alligence lies. he then thinks back to the day where he erased thenerdguy cause he isnt here no more. he then takes farrow and holds him in his hands, gettin his scent on him, he then puts him back in his nest, his parents come back and kill him for smelling different.

*is still perplexed as to weather jhero is male, or female, or both*

/me hugs farrowsparrow even though he is supposed to oppsose him

Foolish mortal! Not even death can save you from me!
/me kills fat tony for being a traitor. then damns his soul.
/me then asks if fat tony would like to reconsider.

/me explodes from boredom, taking everyone in the thread with him...

MUHAHAHAHAHA! :flame:

nooooo
sorry but i respawned demon
/me gets his crowbar out

ahh...the offical spam thread...i guess that every forum has got to have one...

/me takes out his bucket of snarks and lets the vacuum suck them up

/me comes out running from the nearest door with a fire extinguisher and puts out the fire on the swords. Then runs back into the same door.

The swords reignite themselves, seein as they are enchanted.
/me then destroys all doors and things that lead to his current position, and awaits a challenge headon.

thenerdguy as returned after his weekend long brain storming sesion and paintballing match. He figured out what the deamonwithin's power is. cheese! yes he is using cheese. thenerdguy uses his anti cheese weapons that he intergraded into his hopped up hev suit!. thedeamonwithin slowly contortes into pile of gooo. thenerdguy uses his hex vision to blast the pile of gooo to a black hole!

Fortunatly that was some other weak clone of The Demonwithin.
/me has no weakness's and laughs at thenerdguy, then welcomes him back.
/me is careful as thenerdguy has learned some new skills on his outing.
/me gets ready nonetheless and awaits a move that doesnt end with his utter destruction and ireversible side effects.

/me does not understand the meaning of this game....

/me sneaks up on thedemonwithin while he is writing his post, and back stabs him...before running off into the wilderness laughing manically and shout something about being late....

/me runs after Stone and picks up stones and throws some at him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back