The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, You heard the rumours.... it's true... I'm back from Barcelona.... with my Revolutionary blood pounding through my viens.....

who wants some.... im glad this is the biggest thread in the forum, its not a spamthread btw, just a bit of fun :)

glad u like it :)

/me has vampire serum courseing thru his veins from the vampire. He turns into one with demonic powers. while this is happening the vampire see that The DemonWithin is cool and thenerdguy is a nerd, so she kills thenerdguy by ripping his head off, she then goes with The DemonWithin and becomes a new ally.
/me then tells mr.badger of a post he saw while looking for CnC generals mods, he found Mr.Badger and Stone in some forum thing for mods, it was wierd, he then asks Mr.Badger if he would like to join the forces, even tho he has asked before.

damnit, its too late to join in!
/me destroys everything:afro:

/me parries the attack and hits spud with double damage and kills him

Originally posted by SpuD
damnit, its too late to join in!

it's never too late to join :) .... btw Demon, what are you on about ??? Me and Stone mods??? eh?

Me and you are mods are we Badger... since when... :x

Does this mean I have the power?!?

I'm all confuzzled?!?

thedemondwithin does not realise that the hot vanpire chick is really T-X from T3. And that thenerdguy programed her to love (as close to love as a machine can) only him :) thenerdguy also programed her to kill thedemondwithin :)
thenerdguy sits back a watches the fun!

Farrowlesparrow sees the way the nerdguy talks about himself in the third person and does it as well. Farrowlesparrow enjoys this a lot and carries on.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Farrowlesparrow see the way the nerdguy talks about himself in the third eprson and does it as well. Farrowlesparrow enjoys this a lot and carries on.
thenerdguy wonders what a eprson is?

thenerdguy laced that cake with prune powder :) thedemondwithin will be having some action before long:)

/me explains to mr.badger and stone that when he was looking for the non-existant mods for C&C generals, he happened to come upon a website for mods, he then saw Mr.badger and stone writing in a forum type thing.
/me goes off to find link for website.
found it, look at the left side. http://mods.moddb.com/1496/

Can I make fun of myself?

What the hell's up with your immense cock Bad^Hat???

Errr Demon...... Thats our (with Sniper, Farrow and Beldor) mod for HL2... thanks for linking to our project :)

lol cool we are all ant lions apart from mr badger and farrowlesparrow

edit - oh wait there are a few more at the top of the page oops lol erm never mind

yeah i thought it was your mod, but i was lookin for Generals mods! what is this! haha yeah but i was surpirsed when i saw you guys there.

/me walks to the top of a hill, tilts his cowboy hat, turns around, and deletes the thread

:p

Ugh, fine [EDIT] -

Fat Tony loves Tellytubbies and he wants to marry Tinky Winky and then they'll be erotic lovers and live in a pink house and adopt several young boys and feed them tubby custard on a daily basis.

AHA! Your turn.

OK, stop the sick stuff now. Please. This is a forum for all ages... :p. No references to that kinda stuff, or munro will close this thread. And none of us want that.

Originally posted by mrBadger
/me walks to the top of a hill, tilts his cowboy hat, turns around, and deletes the thread

:p

Thems fightin words.

Edited above post... that was kinda sick :/

lol its bad enough as it is it must had been really bad if u had to edit it

LOL I only edited one word :p

/me puts up his 'dukes' for badger

/me pulls out a rpg and fires it between mrbadger and badhat killing them both

/me ducks and takes Bad^Hat with me

I saved your life dude, now you owe me a ham sandwidge

/me is quite hungry

/me makes a lamb sandwich

You're not worthy of teh ham.

Well!

/me is insulted, mumbles "I saved your life and all you can give me is LAMB"

GAH!

/me dances with Rage

/me eats lamb

Fat Tony is there any truth to these rumors about you and Tinky Winky?

lamb is more expensive btw foolish badger id take it if bad hat didnt. Im noo noo i just suck up tubby toast and custard.

thenerdguy returnes to the blood and gore and fun. After a long weekend of playing GTA:VC thenerdguy has come realise that motorbike rampaging if very fun. thenerdguy jumpes on his ninja and and shoots at Fat Tony.

/me also has much knowledge on vice city motorbiking and also how to deal with them :p
/me runs over the ninja with his trashmaster

good thing thenerdguy bailed off the bike. and jacked the panzer :)
thenerdguy drives over Fat Tony and his trashmaster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back