The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me gets on my Scooter (Vespa to be precise) and drives past the two combatants.... pulling out his patented NetMaster (with added Electroshocker) and fires an electric net

/me then pulls out his Flak Cannon (good contdition, a few bloodstains) and finishes them off

:p

/me accidently wonders back into the arena...trips over the corpse of some dead warrior... Gets up, pulls out his RPG and blasts the thing to incy wincy ickle pieces...

/me cleans the remains off his new baggies (soho's to be prosise) and runs after the retreating Badger....

/me comes into the forum to see bad^Hat crying because he lost his sandwich and MrBadger choking on a sandwhich because at the speed he was going the wind blew it into his lungs.

/me then sees stone trying to run after MrBadger but failing because them Soho jeans are pretty heavy and wind resistant.

(I would like to point out that i once went to sports day in a pair of them....on a hot day. Dont do it....just dont do it)

/me Then watched stone fall over gasping for breath.

/me Unplugs Fat Tony! who is busy sucking on a telytubbies.....custard.

/me see thenerdguy climbing out of his tank and goes into third person, dubbed japanes film mode.

FarrowLeSparrow waves his mouth about for about half an hour
"We will fight"
FarrowLeSparrow again waves his mouth about for half an hour
"I will Kill you"
FarrowLeSparrow cant be bothered typing so "dito"
"HIIIII YA!"
"Huh! Ha! HIIEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

FarrowLeSparrow Hits the nerdguy in the face knocking him back. Thenerdguy trys to fight back but cant hope to have a chance against FarrowLeSparrow now at level 2000 with level 300,000,000,000,000 ninja skills.
FarrowLeSparrow Hits thenerdguy againt in the throat, crushing his wind pipe.
Thenerdguys last sight is farrowlesparrow staring down at him.

FarrowLeSparrow picks up his walking stick and limps off into the darkness.............Corny music starts playing.

In order of appearance
FarrowLesparrow
. .
Are you expecting more?

As Farrowlesparrow walkes away thenerdguy stands up and hits play and his mp3 player. Kung Fu Fighting startes to blast acrost the killing grounds. thenerdguy whos plan worked!(thenerdguy died when Farrowlesparrow crushed thenerdguy's windpipe. thenerdguys body is now is now controlled by the new Skynet Systems TXG55 AI. With the new AMD 1024 bit processor and linux for an OS. thenerdguy has become THENERDMAN :)

THENERDMAN walkes up behind Farrowlesparrow and uses a new nano take over the mind weapon. Farrowlesparrow is now a minnion of THENERDMAN.

lol u fool i dont use electricity i run on tubby custard u cant unplug me.
/me fires tubby custard at farrowlesparrow and thenerd err man

/me cackles in the shadows as the deuling forumites have forgotten him

:cheese:

/me prepares to attack

/me looks at mrBadger from behind.

/me prods mrBadger in the back with a stick.

/me gets bored with fighting and starts a civillised chat with mr badger and mitoboy

/me Cries because he spent a very long time typing out lots of cool stuff about killing people, installing XP on thenerdguy and ripping off a bit out of syndicate wars. Where he was freed from thenerdguys grasp by the 'church of the new epoch' and ended up seeing a poiliceman morph etc etc. But sadly lost it all when he pressed back a page. Which although normally doesnt delete everything, in this case it did.

/me sits down and joins inth e conversation with MrBadger and Co.

So what do you think about the possible extra movie? I think it will likely be a rememnant from something and they didnt bother clearing it out.

/me continues with the conversation

I don't know. I hope it is something of a use to us, of course.

So how long do you think the General Forum will last until the next step of The Prophecy comes true?

Whatever happens you know the Arena (tm) will continue.

/me muses on conversation so far

hmmmm

/me continues what has become a friendly post-war chat

/me walks over to the group of talking people....and starts to join in the conversation...

Possibly yes, but you know with the quatifiable possibility of a manifistation of the orgami warriors of ancient napale, that i can rightly say.........

/me detones the bomb hiddern under his coat....

Bang?!?

*The expolive hiss slightly, and goes *PING*, it was a dud...Stone goes back to plotting his fiendish plan dead in the shadows...

I will be back :flame:

/me joins the mob of talking people.

And yes, the earth should blow up...

/me attempts to detonate the c4 under his hat.

ZzzZt...

/me checks the remote, and finds it has fried itself.

CRAP!

/me finds a shadow close to Stone's so he can steal his ideas with a mind-ray.

/me breaks away from the conversation to meet in the shadow with Stone and FatCombine. Then proceeds to back hand both.

Try to take us out while having a conversation, huh?

/me then proceeds to kick the living shit out of both for acting like idiots from the General Forum.

Well, there goes the whole "peace" thing.

/me regains consciousness and sees Stone uhh.. stoned to the ground by Mitoboy.

Ow.. And about the evil scheme.. Crap, I seemed to have suffered some sort of memory loss...

/me crawls past the piles of dead bodies and exits the Arena gates... For now.

/me digs the Arena out of the ruins and wonders why the dead corpses are kicking him :eek:

/me rips the "kick me" sign off his rear.

arg... I will get that vacuum cleaner..

I'm not a corpse :p
heh
I think Fat Tony has started on pretty muche everyone here :p.. his list of Arena foes is very high

/me gets ready to watch a fight (gets beer and popcorn)

Wow, after this post, the Arena will have had 300 posts :eek:

(I got the 300th post yay!)
/me takes mrbadger's popcorn and beer and runs off with it

/me kicks Fat tony for waking him up from his slumber, under the rubble of the arena....

Hey, i was sleeping...but it's cool, 301 post :p :cheese:

/me wonders if Fat tony has started on him...

/me pulls out a grendade, and drops it down Fat Tony's hose...and runs...

Thought I'd get you before you got me :p

thenerdguy grabs a plunger and plunges the grendade out of Fat Tony and drops it on stone. :)
thenerdguy joins the other combatants in the big pow-wow.

/me chooses to ignore this 'uncivilised' fighting and just sits back with his case of beer... and watches

:)

At least its confined to this thread, and it's mildly amusing to boot IMO.... ah well, IMO it's not spam, it's the point of the thread ;) to make an amusing fight.

You can't hide from the Arena (tm).... the thread that was dead, but lived agian :)

yer, this thread isn't spam, it's what this thread is for, it's for the abuse and pure funnyness of itself...

It's not flamming it's just a bit of fun...

* the grenade explodes taking Stone's leg with it....damn, i was kind of attached to that leg....

/me goes and joins badger in a drink...

thenerdguy spiked mrbadger's drinks (man that spike is going to be hard to drink around) :)
thenerdguy laughs as stone and mrbadger poke the tops of there moughts every time they drink. :)

You know, I wonder...

/me looks around and finds a computer sitting out in the open.

Cool-ness

/me takes out a CD case and puts Starcraft in.

Alright, nobody move, or I will unleash the ZERG RUSH!

You will bow down to me or you shall be ripped apart by the swarm!

wow thenerdguy pulles out his handy dandy dvd player. nobody move or ill make agent smith and his clones get you all!
(thenerdguy proud owner of a matrix reloaded ripped movie ) (j/k)

whoo, looks like we got ourselves a standoff now.

/me makes a run for the side lines to avoid the Zerglings and agent Smiths

No wait....

/me pulls out his Walkman on with AeroSmith "Don't Want To Miss A Thing" playing full blast, so everyone can here...

/me takes advantage of the fact that everyones blubbing like babies, and takes both the CDs and DVDs...

/me destorys the DVD rip...

only one person can own that DVD...and thats me...

/me goes off to watch the film for the 19th time :p

/me looks above his avatar.

Still a headcrab. When will it end?

/me takes out Starcraft: Brood War and then proceeds to unleash the Zerg Rush across the arena, mainly toward thenerdguy.

thenerdguy playes his backup copy of matrix reloaded and for the fun of it his copy of revolutions with even more agent smiths in it.

the agent smiths copy them selfs into the zergs :) the agents then kill the guy who set the zergs free.

Well played thenerdguy, well played indeed...

But I will soon have my revenge!

/me updates Norton Anti-Virus and contains the Agents then deletes them.

/me eats the big dot and everyone turns into a blue ghost and fat tony starts sucking up thenerdguy and other arena comrades

/me was saved from fat tony the pacman since he slipped out for a bit so he could take a piss

/me returns to find fat tony has eaten those who were fighting and so he immediatly starts a new pacman game on his PC causing everyone to re-appear again

/me then starts scalding people by throwing hot maple syrup on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back