The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
thenerdguy likes maple syrup! thenerdguy stoped at joe's pancake house on his way to the arena.

thenerdguy moppes up all the syrup with three extra large pancakes the he eats them.

thenerdguy grabs the mullinator by the hair of his mullet :) and slammes his face into the pc monitor cracking the screen and letting pac man out.

the other combatants realise that the greatest evil has been set free! pac man will eat every thing! and norton anti virous can not stop this!

/me desperatly reaches a phone and calls mrs.Pacman to come over and keep her husband from eating us all.

/me tells Pacman and watches him cower in the corner while he waits for his wife.

/me stares dumb struck at nerdguy for touching the mullet

american_pabst_w.jpg

/me enters the now retro arena and decides to join in with the fighting....

You wanna play it like that huh?

/me Pulls out the original Pong and starts to crush everyone with the ball (Square)

/me gets all nostalgic and wanders out of the thread wondering why he grew up.......

;(

Bah, Retro games...

/me grabs a gigantic magnet

Guess who's made out of metal?

:dozey:

/me activates the VacuumMagnet3000 (tm) and watches as Fat Tony! flies towards it

What will happen next?! :eek:

OK thenerdguy, you pushed me too far!

I shall use L33T 5p34|< if I have too! Don't make me!

/me points at everyone while backing up

I'll make you all suffer with my L33T speak! Get on the floor now! And bow down to me!

/me trips over VacuumMagnet3000's power cord and falls to the ground, releasing Fat Tony!.

ARG, no I cant stand anything anylonger, i cnt let you use the 1337 speech.... I will have to resort to using the sacred word...the word that can reduce a man to a withering mass...thats it:

/me takes up a dramatic pose....

NI!
NI!
NI!
NI!
NI!
NI!
NI!
NI!
NI!

Have you had enough or do you want me to taunt you a second time you Earthling K...nigits

/me takes back up his dramatic pose....before realising he's still missing a leg...

Damn!

/me hits the floor with a spine shattering crunch....he'd landed on the spike from Badger's drink....

Thats going to take exactly 1 week to heal...hmm, i geuss i'll go on holiday and not post here have access to the internet over the whole week...I'm gonna miss you guys ;(

EDIT: (notice the merging of 3 different Monty Python Sketches :cheese: ) :EDIT

Curses!

/me takes out a shovel and digs away to make a secret lab... Maybe he can think of an evil plan that actually works. ;(

2 Days later...

Muhahaha! My secret lab is now finished!

/me hugs the nuclear reactor that is powering his lab and gets to work on a weapon...

:borg:

/me happily oblivious to all that is going on, wanders down to the pub in my hometown :)

ahhhhh... no-one can get me here :cheers:

:p

lol mrbadger walks into pub and realises he has know friends and walks out miserable :p.
/me takes fatcombine's shovel and hits him over the head with it

/me re enters the thread after realising there is nothing to get nostalgic about. Pong was crap and Hl2 is soon to be coming out.

/me pulls out a 12 gauge shotgun and puts several holes in Fat Tony!

/me is about to walk off when he sees blood coming out of Fat Tonys now lifeless chasi.

/me walks over and lifts off the case to reveal a particulaly large midget trying to crawl away with a now missing hand and foot.

/me feels sorry for the little bugger and shoots him in the head.

/me takes up the disguarded shovel and digs a grave for Fat Tony!

/me wonders who would force such helpless little man to move around inside a cramped piece of molded plastic.

/me takes up his shotgun and goes out on a revenge spree....yes revenge spree. Taking out revenge on everyone for every wrong ever done. But then after having to kill so many people over and over, gets confused and sits down.

/me does teh happy dance at the apparent demise of Fat Tony

:p

he wasn't so fat after all :p

/me joins mrBadger in with the happy dance

o//
|
/ \

\\o
|
/ \

\o/
|
/ \

/me then gets bored and pulls out his secret Grav gun and starts using it on everyone.

* Bodies are flying everywhere and hitting the walls

/me starts giggling to himself.

You sickys! SICKYS ALL OF YOU!

(Yes i do mean sickys not sicko's)

Throwing people around......rejoicing at a poor midgets death!

Man....Im sorry but its got to be done.

castgay.jpg
#

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/me leaves the thread pleased with himself.....

Stop posting that! :p

and do you know how many times Fat Tony has made the Mullinator cry himself to sleep? Many times :p

/me runs after FarrowLeSparrow and draws a chalk penis Ala Alan Partridge on his back :p

/me decides to take a break from releaseing terror and just sits back on mrBadgers chair.

/me opens a nice twelve pack of Mountain Dew: Code Red

Oi! Thats my chair! Ah well, in the spirit of caring and sharing,

/me gets another chair from somewhere, probably from under someone else

/me asks you nicely for some beer :)

/me hands mrBadger a beer from a new cooler he stole from a spectator.

/me chugs down his thrid Code Red.

excellent... anyways Mitoboy, your postcount is 64 :).... now where is my money ? :p

/me sips his beer slowly, as it is nice and cold, and watches the silly ppl fighting

/me sits down next to MrBadger and begins to drink down a nice cool glass of milk. Then begins wonders why on earth a badger is drinking beer. Then thinks to himself....

'Wait....I'm a sparrow and im drinking milk. Im also thinking in English....do sparrows think in English? I suppose the must do.'

/me Decides not to think about it anymore and drinks his milk. Then picks up a packet of Squares....salt and vinager of course.

*Suddenly FarrowleSparrow gets grabbed and put in a cage ready to be taken off to some research facility. Scientist there will study this strange human sized sparrow that can weild weapons, drink milk, speak english and has an urge to kill most of the people he meets in this place.

NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............................

/me starts to cry because of Fat Tony, but then thinks about what so many charismatic TV heros would do in this situation.

/me quickly gets back on his feet and with fire in his eyes charges at Fat Tony knocking over several other contestants before he gets tripped by someone.

/me wakes up from his concussion

Wha?

/me presses the meltdown button on his nuclear reactor

YOU SHALL ALL DIE!!

/me laughs

Computer : 2 hours till meltdown.

/me calls up several top nuclear technicians who come and attempt to disable the nuclear reactor.

/me realizing such a task would take so long uses his grav gun to fling the nuclear reactor onto the moon.

/me has saved the world... Cheers from the people watching the arena and tomatos are thrown at FatCombine.

/me digs out of the pile of tomatoes and watches as the nuclear reactor explodes on the moon...

NO!!! Another plan foiled...

But then...

/me watches as a chunk of the moon files towards the earth!

YOU SHALL ALL STILL DIE!!

/me laughs with tomato sauce in his mouth.

/me gets up out of mrBadger's old chair and takes out his displacer from Opposing Force.

/me quickly backhands FatCombine for laughing too loud.

/me fires the displacer at the large chunk of moon and transports it to Xen while the other smaller parts burn up in the atmosphere.

/me cheers!! and sits with the drunks in the corner and requests a beer :cheers:

/me returns from the research facility having appealed to one of the scientist conscience in a soppy Hollywood way.

"Nuclear explosions? On the moon? Oh no....it cant be. ITS 1999 ALL OVER AGAIN.....SPACE 1999 to be exact." We have lost the moon, its flying off into space and all they have to help them is a computer the size of a small city that can only print off receipts!"

meh

/me pretends nothing has happened and sips his beer :)

/me plays keep away with Fat Tony's beer :p

speaking of which, Tony, dya wanna go down the pub on monday nite ? :)

/me laughs because he followed FatCombine after fleeing from the research facility, and saw him planting C4 all around cantebury....yes several hundred Imperial tonnes of C4.

heeh fatcombine is "fatman" in discuise lol. If u dont know wot im on about dont worry from a game :p:p

kinda revelent methinks..... thanks to Farrow for introducing me to this site :)

newbie.jpg

its FatCombines mamma :p

hehe

/me burts out laughing at the sight of that picture.

/me stops laughing, looks over at FatCombine, and then starts laughing again.

/me joins in with the laughter while eating a sandwhich

/me suddenly begins to choke and then passes out

*Suddenly a little alien burst out of his chest and slides off in a puppet on a stick way into a small box. Shortly after it comes out again with a hat on and holding a cane where it proceeds to do a short song and dance.

Man Space balls was great. I might just go watch it again

Wo00oOO Spaceballs rocks, I havn't seen it in such a long time :(

sorry, back on topic..... where has FatCombine gone? I think he's ashamed :p

I knew it, I'm surrounded by assholes.

KEEP FIRING ASSHOLES!

/me returns to the battlefield, after seeing what happens, he goes and sits wit fat tony and drinks beer too.

thenerdguy's swerf is thrown off by the sudden color change. thenerdguy staggers around and falls into an empty chair by MrBadger and askes for a code red.

/me goes home at Ludicrouse speed comes back carrying his Space Balls on DVD (not downloaded).

/me sits down with Badger, Tony, and Demon, puts in Space Balls and starts watching the scene with Dark Helmet playing with his dolls.

/me spills his beer and popcorn laughing at such an amazing movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back