The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
thenerdguy hippes out his Searious Sam chaine Gun and shoots every other combatant.

Originally posted by Majestic XII
Sonic runs faster then all of ya! NANNANAAANAAAA!

What about Metal Sonic? I am sure that Dr. Robotnick/Eggman made it to be same speed if not fast than Sonic.

Majestic XII, do you go to a site called "The Sonic Foundation"?

Originally posted by Mitoboy
What about Metal Sonic? I am sure that Dr. Robotnick/Eggman made it to be same speed if not fast than Sonic.

Majestic XII, do you go to a site called "The Sonic Foundation"?

Sonic is much smarter then the metal sonic, yo fool!

Ive heard it before.

thenerdguy grabs Majestic XII by the ears and fling him/her into a piy of lava.

let me guess Majestic XII flashes and rings fly everywhere
/me gets upset cos the damn me command doesnt work!!! wots the alternatives??
owell this will do
*Fat Tony! Sits and watches Majestic XII and mitoboy play sonic the hedgehog, gets bored and smashes the DC.

Originally posted by Fat Tony!
let me guess Majestic XII flashes and rings fly everywhere
/me gets upset cos the damn me command doesnt work!!! wots the alternatives??
owell this will do
*Fat Tony! Sits and watches Majestic XII and mitoboy play sonic the hedgehog, gets bored and smashes the DC.

Dreamcast? Megadrive, my friend, Megadrive (or Genesis in US)

Arrgggghhhh

Ooooohhhh The Arena tm has turned into a thread where everyone sits around and plays games ;(

rraaAAArrGGHrrhHH

* Badger gets rather annoyed....

* Badger decides to amuse himself with Fast Show quotes

"We took four cardboard tubes, the kind you would find in the middle of any normal roll of toilet tissue. We placed them on the floor equidistancly thus.. we wanted to see if they could support the weight of a grown man... the answer..... no"

"We took a pint of bear's urine and heated it to 120 degrees celsius, hmmmm.... still tastes awful"

:LOL:

Oh, and Fat Tony, I'll see you on saturday at the party :)

thenerdguy takes the bear urine and dumpes it over MrBadgers head!

gah! Quoted bear's urine..... all over me, letters all over me arrrrrggghhh :p

grrr.....

* Badger retalitates......... with a huge pile of sacking...... over thenerdguy's head.... covering him in flour

themerdguy grabbes MrBadger by the ears and smashes his head into a tree at suddeny appered in the arena.

:eek:curse those random trees

* Badger attacks thenerdguy with four tins of spam, readily available in General Discussion
;)

thenerdguy wippes out his frying pan and fries all the spam :) (WOW a small fire suddenly appered too)
thenerdguy kickes MrBadger into the fire.

aarrrrgggghhhhh my furs on fire.... :flame: nooooo

ah a handy pool..... aaahhhhhh thats better :)

* Badger does the Evasion Dance

on a side note, even the Off Topic has been infested with newbies.... but they aren't all bad.

/me throws a keyboard at thenerdguy for no apparent reason then mumbles to himself.

thenerdguy blocks the keyboard with a crobar. thenerdguy glues headphones onto SpuD's head and cranks up some Vannila Ice. Spud killes himself trying to rip the headphones off.

* Badger thinks thenerdguy is getting too powerful.... and thinks of a simple solution

muwhaaahhahhaha

* Badger uses his immense 1000+ poster abilities to remove all the 'r's from thenerdguy's name, thus turning him into: thenedguy

theres no way of stopping it, ned, in the arena from now on you shall be known as: thenedguy

:p

I love vanilla ice

Ice ice baby ice
Wigger power!

thenedguy morphs into THENERDMAN.
THENERDMAN KICKES MrBadger IN THE LEG. MrBadger falls into a pile of dog doodoo at suddenly appered.

/me throws another keyboard at thenerdMAN, the keyboard strikes thenerdman right in the temple and he falls to the floor, dead.

* Badger refuses to aknowledge thenedguy's mighty morphin capabilities.... and sits there in self denial

Originally posted by SpuD
/me throws another keyboard at thenerdMAN, the keyboard strikes thenerdman right in the temple and he falls to the floor, dead.

SpuD thinks that he knocked out THENERDMAN but the thinking of a lower life form is simple at best. THENERDMAN waits till SpuD walks over to look at what he think is a easy kill. THENERDMAN jumpes up and palm thrusts SpuD's neck. SpuD's neck cracks and his wind pipe fills with blood. Spud drowns in his own fluids. :)

Originally posted by mrBadger
* Badger refuses to aknowledge thenedguy's mighty morphin capabilities.... and sits there in self denial

THENERDMAN morphs into a corvett. THENERDMAN drives over MrBadger. Is that enough proof for ya? THENERDMAN yelles as he drives off.

The DemonWithin comes back, and grabs Thenedguy in car form, picks him up and throws him away. he then infuses every combatant that was attacked by Thenedguy, with demonic strength.

Originally posted by The DemonWithin
The DemonWithin comes back, and grabs Thenedguy in car form, picks him up and throws him away. he then infuses every combatant that was attacked by Thenedguy, with demonic strength.

who is this nerdguy you talk of? THENERDMAN Morphs into a 18 Hornet and make a missle run at thedemondwithin. The missiles hit thedemondwithin and blows his to little itty bitty pieces. (Good thing I had that missle sprinkled with holy water. :)

ow my head
* Badger gets up from his accident
ooo your gonna get it
* Badger grabs a fish and commences the fish slapping dance

You only think you broke my neck, secretly i came back and slashed the tires on your corvette, and planted a nuke in the back seat.

Thats just I am not a corvett now. THENERDMAN morphs into a shadow. THENERDMAN makes MrBadger think that he has a very cool looking shadow now. :)

woah what a cool shadow I have :)
* Badger admires his shadow and does a rather happy snuffle

:)

THENERDMAN decides it more fun being shadow than comming up with cool ways of killing peeps. (Ok maybe not as fun but ill stick to being a shadow for now)

* Mitoboy decides to destroy the topic all together.

* Mitoboy launches a nuke at the topic, and then laughs like mad scientist.

You fool with your foolishness, the Arena can never be destroyed

(cue some admin or mod deleting the thread)

* Badger watches the pretty colours as the nuke bounces off and obliterates some random spammer

Hello Clarice....Ive always wanted to say that. Anyway.

/me enters the thread after being charged of for a week. Decides he cant be bothered fragging anyone since they will only respawn.

/me then decides to switch on his uber hack which gives him all the power he wants and makes him so he cant be hurt, this hack cannot be detected and he cannot be kicked......so ner.

In that vein.... mines better than yours nananananananan

*mrBadger welcomes Farrow back to the Arena

:)

MrBadger's shadow kickes farrowlesparrow in the seat of his pants.

/me Fortunately wasnt wearing his trousers as he had changed into shorts. This meant that the shadow did infact kick a bed post, which the trousers were lying over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back