The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
nw spawns in and shoots Gorgon in the head then takes his own life

* Mitoboy figures out how to get Farrowlesparrow out of the server.

Muw ha ha ha ha ha ha!

* Mitoboy tries to hack the server to make itself shut down but proves to unsuccessful.

Maybe I should put more thought into this... Oh well I will do it later.

* Mitboy notices that mrBadger has an unusaly large shadow.

* Mitoboy shines a high powered flashlight on the shadow.

*The DemonWithin laughs as he notices that gorgon is finally banned.
*The DemonWithin congradulates the mods for their victory.

/me beats on Gorgon

HAHAHA what ya gonna do about it, banboy??? EH?!?

/me counter-hacks Mito

nw Joins "The Arena"

nw pulls out his "manipulator_weapon_beta" and fires it at gorgons lifeless corpse...

suddenly the manipulator malfunctions and blows up gorgons corpse into 5 assorted gibs...

nw then proceeds to hit the gibs with a crowbar

/me slaps everyone with a magic stick
/everyone turns into a .. err... stick
TheMagicStick is the winna!

/me runs with title

*Everyone tries to catch up, but they notice they are nothing but a stick...

TheMagicStick does not realise that he is also a stick, so The DemonWithin then uses his powers to transform back into his true self and laughs at the helpless stick on the ground. Even tho it is magic, it is not magic enough to defeat him, and he laughs, and the stick cries.

Then Burnzie joins and all hell breaks loose and he kicks all your asses,

Just kiddin, lol

*Since mitoboy didnt actually get FarrowLeSparrow out of the server, but only found out how. FarrowLeSparrow quickly uses mitoboys open connection, to send a virus into his computer, which overclocks the CPU and Grahpics card to such an extent, that it fries.

* Badger wonders why he is so great

:p

(In case you were wondering, and you probably weren't.... I met really sweet girl last nite, and I'm now going out with her... [and wearing her bracelet ATM :) ] ... which is nice :) )

I didnt know you were one of wearing womens clothing. Oh well.

I went to someones 18 birthday perty last night. A girl their asked me out. She was nice looking, but i really couldnt. For one, i hadnt met her before. And another thing......well I'm not gonna discuss my personal life with you people any more!
Seriously though, it wouldnt be right. Ah well. Although i feel really bad, because she bought me a drink. I dont like owing people things, so i want to pay her back. But it would be awkward seeing her again.

Anyway, thats good Badger.

Yeah, it was kinda funny since we're both really shy.... and most of our mates spent the night trying to get us together :p.... lol, did she fall for your awesome hat ;) :thumbs:.... everyone has rules to stick to.... and thats gd :)

It probably was the hat. Its strange really, because normally girls dont take to much of an interest in me;(. But she didnt know anyone else there, and neither did i (apart from the birthday boy obviously). She just came over and sat with me. We started talking and she was a nice person. To get along with. Obviously things moved on from there.

You know badger, for some reason, i never saw you as the shy type but now i think about it it makes sense.

I used to be shy, but one day i just told myself i had to stop being shy. It was hard and to be honest i still dont have full confidence in myself. But if you had known me at school, you wouldnt have believed i was the same person i am now.

Awwww poor Farrow...

* Badger pats you on the back

It's actually quite strange, because so many people think that I'm really confident.... but I'm not with people I fancy :p

Why do I not seem to be the shy type ?

Probably because ive talked to you over the internet. Its a lot easier to be open when you arent face to face. Also you seem quite decisive to. The fact that you are leading a team helps as well.

a bit off topic here but owell :p. Yes well i know badger obviously and yea he doesnt seem shy its just that people can be very good at hiding it. im obviously not but owell lol :) Im happy being me

<arena>
/me hacks farrowsparrows useless isp and shuts down the servers
</arena>

I think our little talk has nearly killed the mighty mighty Arena :(... but not to worry

* Badger is now alone in a non-server controlled zone..... arrrggghhhh the 1337 speakers.... will it never end

* Badger gets to manual kicking

*sounds of kicking*

* Badger points out he doesn't wear boots, and that Fat Tony is just imagining it

*Stone wonders into the arena, with a smile on his face......

*The slug into the chest reminds him, not to do it again........

Ow, thanks for the welcome ;)

EDIT ;( the /me command doesn't work no more ;( EDIT

BOO! Im in your head Stone. You cant get rid of me. Im here to stay. Muhahahaha

*The DemonWithin enters, states that he is bored, then goes to paint the fence.
"Woo Hoo! My boredom has been relieved!!"

Arrrrrr!

*Stone Runs To The Newly Painted Fence And Starts To Bang His Head Against It to Get Sparrow Out Of IT....

ARRRRRR!!!!!!!

*The DemonWithin looks at stone with a horrified look on his face.
"NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! YOUR WRECKING IT!!"
*The DemonWithin picks stone up paints a frown on him then skips him across a nearby lake.

/me doesn't know how to do teh purple action thingee :(

*BUBBLE*Arg,thevoiceshavegonenowi'munderwater*BUBBLE*

*Stone uses the colour command and selects purple to do the purple thingy, before dragging himself out of the lake

/purple? ARGH

You all suck you SUCK YOOOOU SUUUUUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

FUFUUUFUUFFUFUKK.

flamed.

Bad Hat bursts into flames.
"you have been flamed"
The DemonWithin apologizes to stone for his act of rage.

nw notices that he is still a stick

Damnit

*nw has quit The Arena

*nw has joined The Arena

Woot im not a stick anymore

nw contiunes where he left off, hitting gorgons gibs

* mrBadger stares meaningfully at all the peeps in the Arena

*at his command, lightning stirkes the ground, dangerously near nw and Bad^Hat

ARGH there's a storm acomin, thems n00b clouds :|

dw all, I've got my anti-newbie-spam-rain-umbrella.... it's powered by moderator technology ;).... this my seem like spam, but I just noticed.. my post count went past 1337 ages ago... and I didn't notice :) .. ah well

* mrBadger pulls out embaressing photos of all the combatants so they are unable to fight, as they are cringing

Aha! But I have anti-cringe armor :D:D

* Bad^Hat likes cheese

ARGH! Stupid wishing well >_<

*FLS Enters the arena....

*FLS Waves his hand bring a meteor storm raining down on all the fighters.

*FLS sees the embarrasing pictures and is about to turn away when.....he sees that MrBadger accidently included one of himself, stood with no pants on on a very cold day.

"Hahaha! Hows it hangin man? Not much i see."

EDIT:FLS* Uses the moderators secret time travel device....not so secret anymore but anyway. Uses it to go back just before the virus was released, and replces it with a fake. That makes FLS and Badger vanish, but only so they cant be seen.

:| i suppose u enjoy that farrow...
Fat Tony shoots viruses at hl2.net ... mrbadger and farrowlesparrow flicker and disappear.

* mrBadger kindly points out that FLS is in fact a Foreign Labour Statisic, and therefore refuses to be embaressed by statistics, since 48% of them are made up

:)

Touché.

*FarrowLeSparrow points out that MrBadger smells of really smelly poo

"Teehee"

its going to be the corner stone of hl2.net forums :p

*Stone resists the urge to attack the modirators as they visit the arena...and instead decises to light Fat TOny Alight anddry his clothes on the flames......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back