The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wives? That means you married them? Doesn't that mean you stop getting any by the end of the month?

/me shakes his fist at mrBadger.

I don't care about the XBOX but you could have taken the game out!

/me breaks an XBOX open over mrBagers head.

Yes wives. I have so many wives I can get it any time any place! :)

I do hate the Xbox. So I made the gamecube the only console on my planet. I have also made AMD the only CPU and Nvidia graphic cards the only graphic cards that can he gotten on my planet.

/me opens up a PS2 and uses it to launch a nuke at the arena.

Does anyone remember all the talk about Saddam importing a couple dozen PS2s because they were said to be able to launch missles?

No.
But i remember a company buying up a lot of them to use ina rendering farm. And you know, for some reason that brings up images of a large green house, very humid, with rows and rows of PS2's sat inside very long trays with water running through to "feed" them.

Funny really.

THENERDMAN telaports trillions of NES and NES games to earth to combat all the Xboxes and ps2 consoles.

lol.....

/me interupts the laughing by throwing a brick into the PS2 rendering farm greenhouse that had materialised...

hmm, its strange how things you type about come true in here.....

/me types about a giant dohnut...instead a tree falls from the sky ontop of him...

Damn thing, one more time and i'll kill that thing.........

The Nuke hits The DemonWithin right in the head. After the ensuing explosion and the dust clears, all the combatants see The DemonWithin standing in the middle laughing. The nuke adding to his power.
/me then goes to TheNerdGuy's planet, all the women flock to The DemonWithin instead because he is not a nerd.

but there mormon women and I married them all :)
Mormon math.
1 Male
+
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 female
=

1 Very freaking happy male.

nw gets up from hitting gorgons gibs becuase they faded away

Awwww.

nw cuts off his arm and starts hitting it with a crowbar

whos Gorgon?!?

/me baffled from the tree landing on his head, and repeatedly banging into it...head falls onto the keyboard and he starts to.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gorgon was a ***hole, now hes banned

*swearing is not allowed on this server

/me pushes Stone off the chair, but unfortnatly, he goes right though the floor into the basement.

/me puts a carpet over the hole then plays more Half-Life.

Gorgon was an idiot in general. He spammed, he flamed, he did everything that was against the rules. I am glad he is gone. He was one of the worst.

/me gets up behind FarrowLeSparrow and used his SPAS-12 shotgun's secondary fire on his head.

I'm sorry, but I like to challange power.
... Now where is The DemonWithin?

nw grows an afro with some miracle grow hair formula

kawaii

nw pulls the afro down and hides in it

Originally posted by Stone
whos Gorgon?!?

/me baffled from the tree landing on his head, and repeatedly banging into it...head falls onto the keyboard and he starts to.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Lol, Gorgon is a jelly-anus dickweed. Who spammed like crazy

Ahh! I didnt check this for a few days and its jumped 36 pages.

/me joins teh battle

Originally posted by Mitoboy
/me pushes Stone off the chair, but unfortnatly, he goes right though the floor into the basement.

/ me puts a carpet over the hole then plays more Half-Life.

Gorgon was an idiot in general. He spammed, he flamed, he did everything that was against the rules. I am glad he is gone. He was one of the worst.

/ me gets up behind FarrowLeSparrow and used his SPAS-12 shotgun's secondary fire on his head.

I'm sorry, but I like to challange power.
... Now where is The DemonWithin?
/me appears behind Mitoboy
"hello Mitoboy, lookin for me!?"
/me then puts his hand in his pocket, lookin like he about to pull somethin out. Suddenly the hand flies out of the pocket and....
/me extends his hand to mitoboy
"join me"

/me tackles MitoBoy (like an FBI agent) and says "dont join him, hes gay"

nw picks up a sheild, then switches to knife and then pistol

Woot, sheild hax

nw hits The Demonwithin with the sheild

Finally a use for that thing

Bad^Hat picks up a cigarette butt and two paperclips and constructs a mini rocket launcher

Um... stick em up?

Originally posted by SpuD
Ahh! I didnt check this for a few days and its jumped 36 pages.

And that is the reason why I set my 'number of posts per page' to 40. It is only on page 14 for me. I thought a mod would know this? And do this instead of complaining about missing so much?

* A brick flys out of nowhere and hits Mitoboy in the stomach.

/me gathers himself and looks at The DemonWithin.

Your offer... My answer.

No.

Originally posted by Mitoboy
And that is the reason why I set my 'number of posts per page' to 40. It is only on page 14 for me. I thought a mod would know this? And do this instead of complaining about missing so much?

* A brick flys out of nowhere and hits Mitoboy in the stomach.

/ me gathers himself and looks at The DemonWithin.

Your offer... My answer.

No.

??? I wasnt complaining. Im a newsposter, not a mod, I do know you can change the number of posts per page, but I kept it default.

/me looks around.

/me Duct Tapes a breathing mask on SpuD's face and turns on some sleeping gas.

/me runs away.

/me comes out of the shadows laughing at the potato Mitoboy just put duct tape on....
/me throws a brick at mitoboy
/me goes back into the shadows.

* Bad^Hat uses the force to jerk himself off

Ooooooooooooooooooh~

/me *DEAD* :Riiiiiiiiiiiight. Ok then, are you really sure you wanted to share that with us?

/me repsawns in an unknown area, with no weapons lying around.

/me walks around for a short while until he comes to the egde of a cliff, which turns out to lead down into a valley where the the combatants are fighting.

/me looks to his left and sees Bad^Hat...

You weirdo

/me takes up a fist sized rock and uses his neo powers to blast it through Bad^Hat at an incredible speed, causing his top half to fly off into the valley and his bottom half to slump to the floor.

Right...

/me jumps down into the valley and comes upon Mitoboy. He then spawns 200 bricks directly above the ignorant boy and lets them fall.

Now then, wheres The DemonWithin?

/me spots The DemoWithin in the distance and decides to throw a stone at him, catching his attention.

Hello

/me stretches out his arms directly infront of him and slowly moves them apart. He watches as The DemonWithin splits down the middle. He then quickly claps his hands and watches as both sides of the now lifeless corpse crash into each other and fall apart into small gibs.

/me 's top half bumps into Farrow

Oi! Fight me you coward, I'll bite your ankles off :D:D

Bad^Hat, the /me command is back :p

see:

/me watches with amusement as his foolish pawns fight to get in his favour

*Noonoo switches to vaccum mode and sucks up the arena swallowing all the contestants.
*Noonoo removes the vaccum bad thing and chucks it towards a nearby black hole

Let's not forget the goal of The Arena (tm) ..... make it funny.... not just

* I OWN ALL BY DOING SUMMAT BORING

:p

/me puts on 'Teenage Kicks'.... Bad^Hat becomes so overcome by the rocking beats, he just can't stop jumping around like a mindless loon

(sound familar Fat Tony? :p)

THENERDMAN grabs the arena before it gets sucked into the black hole. THENERDMAN flings it back to earth. THENERDMAN
goes back to his fine mormon women :)

Man. I should lock more people in threads and send them to other planets. It works well.

THENERDMAN changes back into thenerdguy. The mormon women go wild! Dang I love this place!

/me gets another great idea.

/me runs up behind Farrowlesparrow and then puts him in a headlock.

/me starts saying the most dreaded words of all time.

NI! NI! NI! NI! NI! NI! NI! NI! NI! NI! NI! NI!

* Farrowlesparrow drops to the ground grabing his ears in pain along with anyone else in the vicinity.

NI! NI! NI! NI! NI! NI! NI! NI! NI! NI! NI! NI!...

/me gets up off the floor and dusts himself off...

hey, first you push me off my chair and then FLS throws me at TheDemonWithin....

/me walks towards Mitoboy with the Holy HandGrenade...

1.......2..........5....... I mean 3.....

/me throws the Holy HandGrenade at TheDemonWithin, blowing him into lots of tiny pieces, Stone sniggers to himself...before running after Mitboy using the only defence against the dreaded NI....

IT! IT! IT! IT! IT!

whats the world coming to if people can go around saying NI! to old ladies, oh wait, FLS isn't a old lady

/me turns to FLS...

NI!

*FarrowLeSparrow bursts into flame, due to hearing the word from a seasoned python fan :p

Good job im heat proof eh? Although, you ruined my clothes

Listen stone...you may think you're good. But you watch that film again.

"Eki eki eki fatang will won a wibble........."

*Hearing the words, stone drops to the ground. And cries out.

Now then. Since you are a seasoned python fan. Know that wont kill you, however....

/me releases the killer rabbit on stone, who used the hand grenade on mitoboy.

Hahaha....Oh oh. Run away! Run away!

/me runs as fast as he can, as the rabbit has finished with Stone.

Hmmmm, all this python. Makes me want to see the film again. In my opinion, the holy grail was the best one :)

My reaction to all this is best summed up by this rousing song:

"When danger reared it's ugly head, brave Sir Robin turned and fled
Bravely running away, making a very bold retreat, brave Sir Robin"

:)

".....nd during the winter, they had to eat Sir Robins minstrels, and there was much rejoicing." That made me smile :)

*In the frozen land of Nador, they were forced to eat Robin's minstrels...And there was much rejoicing ...A year passed...Autumn changed into Winter...Winter changed into Spring... Spring changed back into Autumn and Autumn gave Winter and Spring a miss and went straight on into Summer...Until one day....

.........Suddenly there is a wail of a siren and a couple of police cars roar round in front of the charging ARMY and the POLICE leap out and stop them. TWO POLICEMAN and the HISTORIAN'S WIFE. Black Marias skid up behind them.

They're the ones, I'm sure....officer

The POLICE grab Badger and bundle him into the maria.

FarrowleSparrow is led off with a blanket over his head. They are bundled

hehe

BadgerEDIT: Looked stupid with vB Code errors :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back