Status
Not open for further replies.
/me runs away to Camelot.

Actually, let's not to camelot, tis a silly place :p

/me is a limp carcass on the ground.
The combatants hear laughter resounding thru the arena
/me sinks into the ground.
"Fools, you didnt think you could kill me that easily did you!?"
/me rises from the ground and grabs stone. He then grinds stone into tiny gravel between his hands and shoves it down FarrowLesSparrows throat. He then ignites the gravel and creates a nuclear explosion, obliterating both Farrow and stone.
/me then looks at spud.
"calling me gay eh!?"
/me makes spud into mashed potatoes then eats him with corn and turkey.
"that was good"
/me then goes to TheNerdGuys world again and informs TheNerdGuy that his 10000000000 wives have been cheatin on him.
"sorry bud"
/me then laughs and awaits the inevitable all powerfull onslaught from Spud,Farrow,Stone and TheNerdGuy.

* The DemonWithin hears a clicking noise and something press up agasnt the back of his head.

/me holds a Beretta model 92FS to the back of DemonWithin's head.

What? You get your degree in Dumbassology?

/me pulls the trigger and blows the top part of The DemonWithin's head off.

I say no to your offer of employment. Now stay down! Or I will have to use my L33T $k1LLz and put you down for good.

*The Monty Python Foot comes down from the sky at Stone's command and squashes Both Mitboy and TheEvilWithin, with a PLUGH sound...

:cheers: Now thats how you kill someone with style :p

*The Heart Of Gold flys down from the space and takes Stone away to the Restaurant at the end of the universe, just before the Arena is destroyed to make way for a new hyperforum bypass......

/me , posing as a restaurant employee, plugs Stone's ears with babel fish filled with liquid nitrogen and watches as his head freezes over, then procedes to crack it off with a sledgehammer.

Why? Because I'm British.

nw has quit The Arena

nw has joined The Arena

nw spawns far, far, far away from SpuD

/me dinnes well on the talking cow, and then watches as the universes ends...before falling asleep at the keyboard for the second night on the ru.....zzzzzzzzzzzz

nw pulls out his nuclear missle and loads it into his plane

muhaha

nw flyes up into the sky and launches it, but it gets stuck in the launcher

Oh shi-

BOOM

Hehe, reminds me of that bit on the simpsons. Take this hippies! Wuh... *jammage**jammage* WHEEEEEEEEEEE rides the bomb down BOOOOOOOM :D

/me switches cd keys
o_O

( note: im not a hacker, i have never been banned, I just know how to switch cd keys. )

Vac bans SpuD for 8 years

There are legitimate programs to switch cdkeys if you buy another copy fool.

/me raids the VALVe headquarters, killin the VAC module

/me gets rather bored (and he doesn't know what everyone is on about :eek:) and twiddles his thumbs

/me gets an idea

Yes, that should do it

/me makes tea and crumpets, no Brit can resist their awesom power

:)

Not... tea and crumpets >_< Oh god!

/me implodes

Please don't! :) It's my thread-baby :p ...

see, Bad^Hat, all are powerless to tea and crumpets

:p

lol

eww tea and crumpets two things i find discusting..owell.
/me has no idea why people are going ninini so stuffs baggles (sp?) up their mouthes
/me complains that the arena is getting out of hand so nukes it and builds a new one

*Stone would be powerless to the tea and crumpets but fortunatly he's still half asleep...

/me walks upto Badger and tips the tea down him, and bashes his face in with the crumpets, before eating the crumpets..

mmmmmm, yummy

/me implodes from too much crumpetness.....

/me is able to resist the tea and crumpets since he is Canadian.

/me then sees a table with beer and donuts and quickly rushes over and starts stuffing his face.

aha!

so that's you and your moo moo wearing bretheren's weakness

/me grabs the donuts off the Mullinator

/me teleports in the smelly old men from down the pub

* The Smelly Old Men go "ugghhrr grrr thats a panzies drink hrrgghhh"

* The Smelly Old Men beat up the Mullinator for not drinking 'Real Ale'

/me offers the smelly old man, a glass of whiskey and a cigar and starts to talk about the good old days of the forum...

/me soon realises that the smelly old man os Farrowlesparrow, and beats him to death with his own splien.....

hehe, always wanted to do that

/me runs out of the pub.............and into a tree

DAMN THING!!!!!

Fortunately The DemonWithin is immune to tea and crumpets, seeing as he is not a brit. so he kills Mr Badger and the tea and crumpets.

/me looks around....

hey everythings stopped...

/me pokes the arena and it starts back up...

arrr thats better

Would you like a bit of crumpet? (Double meanins...cant live without em :))

/me having been unable to resist the tea and crumpets....decides to eat them

Problem solved.

This is a strange thread. The idea seems to change all the time. Some times its like being in a game, be it Halo or what ever. Then other times, people just make stuff up. People have on occasion said things like "i cant be hurt but you all die because i shoot you". This isnt very fun really. But there are other times, when nice things happen. Like for instance my banishment of thenerdguy to a planet full of mormon women. Its funny how, when the thread started, it was full of crappy "yo momma" jokes. Then there were the times when......

/me sees stone laughing and pointing at FarrowLeSparrow, just before a giant foot comes down on him.

/me finds the purple text too bright and unreadable
/me throws a tantrum knocking everyone over in his path

/me is confussed as to whether the foot squashed him or Farrowlesparrow....

oh well,

/me goes and hugs nw909 cos he's sad, secretly strapping a target on his back.....

/me fires one of those arrows from Robin hood men in tights which homes in on the target and jabs nw909 in the back of the head :p

Patriot arrow!

It was meant to have squashed me. I didnt word it right....oh well.

You seem to like all the films i do. Man i havent watched 'Men in tights' in ages. I think i might go watch that now.

Oh and uh....

/me Pulls out a .45 and shoots stone in the knee cap.

Sorry, but you cant post in the arena without doing something.

/me wonders what the arenas doing near the bottom and bumps it back to the top.....

BUMP!

/me decides that as hes in the arena he must do something, and shoots Mitboy in they head with an elastic band.....which richoets around the room hitting everyone inside :p...........including me x(

/me finds the recent development of the Arena amusing

/me is pleased

/me decides not to ban anyone.... today ;)

/me gets bored and eats Stone's elastic band....

eww that tastes bad :p

:p really excelent u barely have any powers then

I can edit your posts tho :p.... erm, Surely I can ban ppl ;(

hehe, I know isnt it fun :p

/me wants to know what all the fuss is with the eating of Elastic Bands...so eats one...............he chokes and dies...

(spirt of Stone) Damn thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back