The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im an antlion, I can take down combine soldiers, isn't that cool, except I need more posts to be able to be killed by smaller things.

thenerdguy tells the Sadistic Masochist men about sparrow and they all go over to his house!
thenerdguy makes some c-4 (homemadec4 google it) (j/K) and sticks it in nw909's ear.

awwww, no fair....

/me pokes Farrowlesparrows Tag repeatedly....

there take that......you.........you.........you Mod, you!

Originally posted by thenerdguy
thenerdguy tells the Sadistic Masochist men about sparrow and they all go over to his house!....with lots of money for providing them with thenerdguy. They then leave to return to thenerdguy and start to *censored**censored**censored**most definately censored**shouldnt be allowed censored**........*
thenerdguy makes some c-4 (homemadec4 google it) (j/K) and sticks it in nw909's ear.

Wow man. You must have edited your post while i was writing this.

/me pulls the c4 out of his ear because you never said you armed it

/me throws the c4 into a different universe not capable of being reached by humans, only nw909s

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Wow man. You must have edited your post while i was writing this.

Ha so farrow is trying to make everyonethink it was me and not him that thouse guys where with :eek:

thenerdguy waits for the strange men leave Farrow's house.
ten years later. Darn they havnt left yet.

well,
I've updated my pet project for you people out there...

/me wonders what all these Sadistic Masochist men are doing in the arena...and uses his wierd and wonderful skills at ignoring things, to ignore them into unexistance....

/me looks at thenerdguy rolling around on the floor asleep, mumbling things about SM guys in ten years time.

Its time to wake up thenerdguy, you were having a dream. By looks of it you were enjoying it.

Thinking about it, talking stones cant exist

*stone pops out of existance

Heh, thats cool....wait a minute, talking sparrows ca.. *pop*

/me looks around at non-existance....

See I told you guys this place was blue didn't I! Ha...

/me turns to talk to people

hey where is everyone...Hello?....anybody out there.....Damn, it sure is cold

/me curls up and starts to rock and cry ;(

Darn am i the only one left that did not go to the non existance?

/me looks around from his crying....

hey, its got crowded in here...

/me pops back into existance, as there is no1 left there to believe that Talking stones don't exist.......except for him...... *POP*

Damn not back here again.....*SOB*

I wouldn't think about it too much or..........*POP*

*nw909 disappears from existance tooo

...too late

hmmmm, i know....

/me dreams into existance a large banana split, which appears into the arena....

/me tries to eat it but can't cos he doesn't exist....

Damn, foiled again

The best way to deal with this kind of problem is to not think about it. Try to do the same thing as you would do if you were going to fly.

/me trys not to think about non existance.

This isnt working is it?

*pop*

Oh hello agian Stone, i see you dont exist. Wait a minute, how can we be in none existance talking if we dont exist. We must be able to exist if we are still h... *pop*

Hey, im back!

Yay.

Thank goodness for logic, at least good logic, not that stupid logic that scientists want us to believe in.

wow, i'm back.....

/me waves his arms about.....

I can move......

/me talks....

I can talk........

/me looks around.....

I can see....

/me touchs floor....

I can touch.....

/me takes big breath.....

/me dies from all the toxins and smoke in the air....

DAMN!

/me farts but noone can smell it because I don't exist, although I found a loophole, I think therefore I exist, SO I DO EXIST YAY!

But I don't know if any of you exist because I don't know that you think, oh wait, you don't know that I think because I can't prove it, aww

POP

Wait, why is everyone "dead" I was gone for a bit....
/me dies.

(Spirirt of stone) oh no, only me and you are dead, everyone else doesn't exist, really we shouldn't exisist but as we're dead everyone hs to admit that we're dead, and to be dead you have to exist :p

/me re-apears through the use of logic....

wait a minute if i'm alive no1 has to acknowledge that i exist, which means that i dnt.......... *POP*

damn thing!

I believe everyone exists.

* everyone that didn’t exists before pops into existence.

Ok now I don't believe you exist.

* Everyone that was fooling around with logic pops out of existence, again.

Farrow and Badger, do you consider yourself gods of the MB?

/me hopes that they fall for his trap.

/me comes back into existance with the power of snarks

Don't ask me how, I just did.

/me uses a magic rock to come back to life

Theres not much fighting going on right now.

/me throws a lawn-mower at nm909

/me does not know who this obscure nm909 is so he watches as the lawnmower slices up nm909's face

Crazy bugger

/me walks off into a fast food place

Time to take out the trash :D

/me takes out the trash. :|

Check again. I do exist.....so you and your mob dont rule.

What do you mean gods of the MB?

Enough of this.

/me waves his hands in a Black & White fasion, spawning a fire ball in the palm of his hand.

/me then throws the fireball towards Fat Tony, melting him to the floor.

/me thinks that he'll try that.......and so waves his hand around abit....A tree appears and squashes..............FLS....

haha, missed me that time didn't you...

/me looks around....

hmm, everyones doing chores?

/me dons his white pinny, grabs his broom and starts to clear away all the bodies.....

Nar, thats boring!

/me shoots Nw909 in the burger.....

/me says sorry to nm909 and throws a lawnmower at nm909

I still don't know who nm909 is so im ok

/me dodges the bullet in fear of what burger means.

/me kills nm909

Well NW909, you said you went for fast food :p

although it could be anything really :p

/me thinks a minute, before shooting NW909 in the "lambert and butler"...

/me runs around screaming......

Hey you guys, whats the arena doing all the way back down here again...

/me takes out his C64 and puts on Pacman... Pacman eats FarrowleSparrow...

Muhahahaha!

/me runs in fear of what lambert and butler is :(

/me goes to the hospital

BOOYAH HOSPITALS CAN'T BE HARMED IN WAR, WAIT WHY AM I TALKING IN CAPS.

/me telefrags NW in the hospital.

Oh... sorry chap :D

/me wonders why nw909 ran from a packet of cigerettes :p

/me picks them up and flogs them to a passing hobo...

/me puts his copy of resident evil, into the Arena interface turning the peacefull and unhostile Hospital into a zombie infested hell hole .....

Muhahahahaha!

/me picks up t he chainsaw ansd the diamond key, and procedes out of the park and towards the hospital to hunt down nw909....

hmmm, thats strange, why am i in third person, and why does everything go black and the door open on its own, when i try to open a door ?!?

/me hacks the gibson and is now invisible, check out these hacks guys,

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\uc1 \deff0\deflang1033\deflangfe1033{\fonttbl{\f0\froman\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\panose 02020603050405020304}Times New Roman;}{\f16\froman\fcharset238\fprq2 Times New Roman CE;}{\f17\froman\fcharset204\fprq2 Times New Roman Cyr;} {\f19\froman\fcharset161\fprq2 Times New Roman Greek;}{\f20\froman\fcharset162\fprq2 Times New Roman Tur;}{\f21\froman\fcharset186\fprq2 Times New Roman Baltic;}}{\colortbl;\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;\red0\green255\blue255; \red0\green255\blue0;\red255\green0\blue255;\red255\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue128;\red0\green128\blue128;\red0\green128\blue0;\red128\green0\blue128;\red128\green0\blue0;\red128\green128\blue0; \red128\green128\blue128;\red192\green192\blue192;}{\stylesheet{\widctlpar\adjustright \fs20\cgrid \snext0 Normal;}{\*\cs10 \additive Default Paragraph Font;}}{\info{\author nw}{\operator nw}{\creatim\yr2003\mo8\dy9\hr20}{\revtim\yr2003\mo8\dy9\hr20} {\version2}{\edmins0}{\nofpages1}{\nofwords1}{\nofchars6}{\*\company Home Use}{\nofcharsws7}{\vern113}}\widowctrl\ftnbj\aenddoc\hyphcaps0\viewkind1\viewscale114\viewzk2 \fet0\sectd \linex0\headery709\footery709\colsx709\sectdefaultcl {\*\pnseclvl1 \pnucrm\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang{\pntxta .}}{\*\pnseclvl2\pnucltr\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang{\pntxta .}}{\*\pnseclvl3\pndec\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang{\pntxta .}}{\*\pnseclvl4\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang{\pntxta )}}{\*\pnseclvl5 \pndec\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang{\pntxtb (}{\pntxta )}}{\*\pnseclvl6\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang{\pntxtb (}{\pntxta )}}{\*\pnseclvl7\pnlcrm\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang{\pntxtb (}{\pntxta )}}{\*\pnseclvl8\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang {\pntxtb (}{\pntxta )}}{\*\pnseclvl9\pnlcrm\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang{\pntxtb (}{\pntxta )}}\pard\plain \widctlpar\adjustright \fs20\cgrid {Tt84848 \par }}

That was my hack for noclip, now im flying out of the level, but first I take the cigs back.

* Vac bans nw909 for 8 years

I swear i said nw909
/me throws a lawnmower at nw909

/me picks up the Uzi and magnum with a lot of ammo.

/me makes hisway thought waves of zombies, blowing off heads with the magnum.

I can never be beaten in a video game! Buw ha ha ha ha ha!

/me blasts lickers out of the air with a upgraded shotgun.

* VAC detects hacks in MitoBoy's game.
* VAC bans Mitoboy for 8 years.

nw909 - is the biggest ****** spammer ever. in 2 days, only 2 days! he had over 250 posts.... he really needs a life.

/me switches cd keys and gets back in

/me goes into hibernation in a secret location nobody knows about, woot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back