The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow k no, who said i was talking about this thread? i dident, exactly.

/me breaks out of hibernation and shoots anyone in the vacinity, unfortunatly I don't know who that is so I can't say who died :(

Hey im trying to get back on track with The Arena, I suggest you leave

/me fires HL2 Stone out of the server with a RPG.

Whats the deal Hl2 Stone? You trying to replace Stone?

Anyway....

/me Wanders around inside pac man, who funnily enough is similar to the tardis in that hes a lot bigger on the inside.

So thats how he can eat so much....

/me finds the....exit and leaves.

/me Looks around and spots nw909 nocliping again

/me locks nw909 inside some old thread and sends him to the hermaphrodite planet

/me smites the Stone impersonater!!!!

Stop ruining my good name dude!!!!!

/me jumps HL2 Stone, and beats him around the head with a can of Spam...

Arrrrgghhh!, Die a painfull death, MUHAHAHAHAHA!

/me looks at the tattered remains of HL2 Stone....

hmm, do you think he's had enuff?!?.......

.....Nar

/me pulls out a giant piece of Cod and starts to brutally mutilate the corpse of HL2 Stone with it......

Impersonate me will ya!

/me laughs manically....before being dragged off to a home, by 4 men in white coats....

im crying... oh wait, thats from laffing so hard. (or looking at nw909 wp again) i never in my life seen so many 12yr olds hyped up on anime and there online selfconfidence in my life. stop now.

-Dont lie just cry.

You know, Ive been looking and i cant see these twelve year olds....oh, you were talking about us? I don't like anime, I'm 17 and I'm no different online than i am "in the real world". I talk about different things, but that is only because not many of my friends off the internet even know about Hl2. So, I'm not hyped up on anime and my online self confidence.

And no, I'm not going to stop, neither will anyone else if they feel like it. You don't have to read this, you don't have to reply to this.
By reading this, you accept that we have the right to do this. You have the right to read it and reply. You don't have the right to stop us though. So please, you stop.

Wow guy, can't you even get over a single flame war, wow you need a life

/me joins in beating hl2 stone

Anime is as bad as HL2 Stone.

Oooo that was a burn.

Yeah because you people have never seen good anime, I always download anime instead of watching it on tv, why, because thats the only place you can get good anime.

Ive seen what people said was good anime, like akira and i cant remember the others. They werent that good.

Haha, shit anime,

Try Azumanga Daioh, or Jungle wa itsumo hale notchi guu, or excel saga

lmao big words Farrowlesparrow coming from someone as small as you... look at you... your arms are twigs.. i can break you in half... people like you are lucky that there is a internet cuz you wouldent ever do this to someones face:dork: :dork: :dork:

/me escapes from the men in the white coats...

God damn, that was a hard struggle, a whole 8 hours to escape from those guys...

/me goes back to beating HL2 Stone with his own splien!

oh yer, by the way, I'm 17, not a Particularly into anime at all, although i have watched some, and really i'm like this in real life (well except for all the beating with own spliens and stuff like that, cos basically I'd get arrested.......although it might be fun.......) oh and I've got more qualifications than you can shake a stick at......Oh and its not really wise to pick on the thread that was started by a Mod and is used by two Mods now is it, you twelve year old pompous pri...............

/me gets dragged of by some Mods in white coats again.....

awwwww.... damn! ;(

Yes, but sparrow has demonic eyes, so he wins by default.

Yes, but sparrow has demonic eyes, so he wins by default.

EDIT: Dag Blum post error dealie
EDIT2: WTF i keep getting it
There seems to have been a slight problem with the Halflife2.net database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I wonder how some of you avoid a ban for so long.

Oh well, it doesn't matter. I am sure that you will recive your just rewards soon enough.

Originally posted by Mitoboy
I wonder how some of you avoid a ban for so long.

Oh well, it doesn't matter. I am sure that you will recive your just rewards soon enough.
Are you talking about me?
My triple posts were a complete accident.

yea spud mistake wasent his fualt the forum is messed up if you look too if u post here the tread dosent go to the top of the list and has some error after making a reply.

HL2 Stone. I'm sorry, I don't like you at all. Yeah, I'm actually 16. I liked Akira... but only becuase it is a cool story... I have a life outside the internet. Oh yeah, and it's a real clever thing to do to piss off, not one but two .... right, cease flaming in my thread, since you are ruining it for the others ... and I'll delete your posts, since none of them are useful.

/me escapes from the men in the white coats once again....

/me sees HL2 Stone standing Gloating at work that he hasn't done....so runs after him, spears him and carves "I WILL BE NICE TO PEOPLE" into him for head with a wet kipper....

There that should sort that problem out...

Originally posted by HL2 Stone
lmao big words Farrowlesparrow coming from someone as small as you... look at you... your arms are twigs.. i can break you in half... people like you are lucky that there is a internet cuz you wouldent ever do this to someones face:dork: :dork: :dork:

You know what, i did originaly post something in reply to that. But ive decided i should not have done. Im above insults like that.
If i met you in real life, i would be no different than i am now. Its a simple fact that I'm not scared of what people think of me. You obviously are very worried about your image, thats why you feel the need to come on the internet and insult people.

thenerdman returnes again to the arena. To find combatants using big words and not gun to fight with.

Thenerdguy says auzitoespertna ah I darn you all to tell me what that means.

Il auzitoespertna you if you dont shut up soon!

/me trys to pick up a gun but cant because hes to weak and has been "snapped" by HL2 stone

Damn you!

Hmmmm

/me waves his arm, causing thenerdguy to implode

/me in a high pitched voice starts to speak...

There....thats better. Now then, im gonna go watch pokemon, because thats what all cool dudes at my age, 12, like to do.

/me decides that thenerdguy's balloon looks mighty tasty

/me eats thenerdguy's balloon

/me discovers it doesn't taste of cheese

/me is sad.... where is nw when you need 'im

Oh, and don't worry about HL2 Stone... he's had a warning, and please don't hesitate to inform me of ANYTHING he does wrong.... and the force of 'teh law' will fall on him. Nuff Sed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back