The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me is now to be known as 9 of 17

We are the borg

* 9 of 17 assimilates Mitoboy

/me turns a small area into the Star Trek: Elite Forces 2 game, knicks 7of9s infinity modulator and chaces NW909 around the arena blowing off random limbs...muhahahahaha :p

yes, but everyone knows that the matrix is really a matrix inside of a matrix inside of a matrix inside of a matrix inside of a matrix inside of a matrix inside of a matrix inside of a matrix inside of the arena...don't we?!?

(oh and nw909 check out my pet project, i'd of PMd you but I thought you would of checked this quicker :p)

No way, the matrix is the real world, the world that we live on was created by humans but we just don't know that, now some people who are in the matrix wont unplug me so they suxxor, so I unplugged myself and got out of that embreo thing and found out that the matrix is in ver. 7 from the architech who I then swore at and spazed out and then trinity almost died but I ripped open her stomach and pulled the bullet out.

Oh no......Matrix XP has just been released. Its going to be the death of us all.....THE DEATH OF US A....

*Matrix has performed an illegal operation and will shortly tell the Architect everything you know. Please prepafe for shut down in 50 seconds.

Arrrrrrgghhhhhhh, I told you the end was coming, and everyone knew microsoft would be the cause of it......Arrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh

*Matrix has performed an illegal operation and will shortly tell the Architect everything you know. Please prepafe for shut down in 49 seconds.

god these seconds go slow in here ;)

*Matrix has performed an illegal operation and will shortly tell the Architect everything you know. Please prepafe for shut down in 20 seconds.

The Arena was too far down!

/me pulls the plug on the matrix.... and reboots the Arena....

its all gonna be fine guys :)

/me decides that thats his good deed done for the day :)

oh and ;( :( ;( :(

shes going to Yorkishire for two weeks... which sucks... but she'll have a good time, so its okie, just me bieng selfish :p

/me needs a hug :p

thenerdguy huggs mrbadger. but when he hugs mrbadger his arms go through him. DOOOOOD thenerdguy is a ghost! ehehehhehhehehe! thenerdguy thinks really hard and grabbs mrbadgers underwear and gives him a wedgie.

Ah so watching all those ghost movies did come in handy after all.

/me sees MrBadger suddenly get a wedgie...

I know who to call!

/me rings the fire brigade, they laugh at him and put the phone down...

damn selfish people... oh wait I know!

/me rings the police, they laugh at him too and also put the phone down...

ARGGH.......Is there no1 out there who can help us....oh well this is a last result

/me phones the ghostbusters..................the laugh at him and put the phone down to.....

whats the world come to.....one second...

/me rushes out of the arena and down the street....suddnely all that can be heard is graggled screems, and then Stone enters the arena wearing a rather torn and blood stroon coverall (with a ray name tag on), and a ghostbuster kit....

Take this nerdguy...

/me chases nerdguy around the arena zapping him randomly with the ray-gun things....

thenerdguy slippes through the floor and then through the earths crust. sweet I can see the center of the earth. Hey! then earths core is not molten lava. its styrofoam.

Originally posted by mrBadger
thats what budget cuts get you :)

Mrbadger wonders at what the world is coming to :)

A slow take over by the plastic companies of the world?

Styrofoam eh....as in the cheese? I love that stuff. The way you can chew it for hour on end without it actually going anyway. And if you eat it you cant eat anything else and you have to get your stomach pumped...ive had some happy times eating that stuff.

Im in the hospital right now:)

/me swaps his IV with morphine...

Oh yeah thats the stuff.....

Hey, everything looks so happy...

/me starts to fly through the air, with all weird stuff going on around him.

Hey, guys.

*Beatles: Look out there. Its a guy flying through the air.

Wooooo.Woahhhh Weeeee.......

/me rolls off his bed with a loud thud.

Ow. Nurse....Nurse....NURSE FETCH ME SOME MORPHINE....Uh....STAT!

Hey, its thenerguy

/me pulls out a gun and shoots thenerdguy in the knee

Oopsy.

Hehehehehe hahahahahaha.....

But i don't know that because I'm on morphine.

/watches as blood gushes from thenerdguys leg.

*The bullet passed through the leg, but it left a nice hole.

This thread just won't die!

/me stabs the thread repeatedly with a kitchen knife until being pulled away by everyone. Then beaten down for such an act.

All right, I am fine, my rage is gone... Could you possibly tell me who ripped off my left ear and give it to me. Also, does anyone here have blood type AB+, I am going to need some.

/me shyly tries to stick Mitoboys ear back on with some half-chewed gum...

erm...thats better, just like new

/me looks at the now back to front ear...

yer that looks fine :p.......hey just a minute what am i doing.

/me bites mitoboys other ear off and then shoots him repeatedly in the arm before lobbing of his foot with a shovel......muhahahahahaha!

Originally posted by thenerdguy
thenerdguy grabs a chainsaw and cuts Zeus's stomach open. MrBadger slips out along with Zeus guts and last nights supper. :)

/me puts guts back and kills thenerdguy with gun and drags his dead body into the bathtub. He then beats the body with a crowbar till the HL1 gibs come out.

Of course it won't.... :) it's The Arena... the thread that has survived all.

/me calls ambulence for Mitoboy

* Ambulence runs over Badger's foot....
* Paramedics shoot FarrowLeSparrow in the knee :cheese:

What....both of them? Thats a nice trick.

I want someone to take me to a hospital.

*Out of nowhere a person walks up

Random guy: Nice catch Eplanco Mino...
FLS:Who?
Random guy:...but to bad you got Saaaaa...
FLS:Wait, i remember this. Oh oh
Random guy:...aaaaaackedT

*The random guy jumps on FLS crushing him

/me stands up just before the paramedics come, brushing himself off.

* the ambulance does not stop in time and hits Mitoboy, sending him flying.

Look Ma! I can fly! *thud*

*SpuD and an extra get Mitoboy onto a stretcher and load him in, but not far enough. SpuD has trouble closing the door because Mitoboy's head is sticking out too far. SpuD bashes the door into Mitoboy's head until they finally figure out what has been the problem and push him in.

* The ambulance reaches the Hospital they take Mitoboy out and go to the front automated doors, but stop just as Mitoboy's head is in the door way.

* The automated doors slam on Mitoboy's head repeatedly when SpuD and the extra argue.

Did you bring the papers? *slam*

No, *slam* I think I have them somewhere.*slam*

Wait, *slam* I think that they are in the ambulance still.*slam*

* 10 slams later

All Right here they are! *slam*

/me finally gets treated, but due to having an HMO, he gets a bad doctor.

*due to problems with the NHS (yes there are lots we know) Mitoboy got the wrong sort of surgery and had his heart replaced by a tubble dryer....he now has only 2 days to live.....

/me enters the hospital, and starts to read Mitoboy the Harry Potter series as torture to the paralised Mitoboy......MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Zeus
/me puts guts back and kills thenerdguy with gun and drags his dead body into the bathtub. He then beats the body with a crowbar till the HL1 gibs come out.

I am allready dead. So how can you kill me?

/me stands outside Mitoboys room muttering to himself.

So Mitoboy thinks he's some kind of Hot Shot huh?

/me Walks in the room and hears Stone reading Harry Potter.

Oh no....make it stop....MAKE IT STOP!

/me falls on the floor in agony

/me pulls out a gun and shoots stone in the....elbow.

/me asks "Anyone for Quidditch"

(Farrow will get why I'm saying that :p)

/me gets pelted with spleens and other organs :p

/me springs to life as the dryer is actully working as his heart and is not confined to the pralizing stories of Harry Potter.

Damn you Farrowlesparrow! You have seen though my plan to be funny using movie scenes! We will meet again!

/me jumps out the window... from the 20th floor of the hospital.

thenerdguy flys up and thinks really hard and grabbs mitoboy by the ear and gently sets hit on the ground.

******* ****! My headphones are broken! :'(

Oh, ive got 110 gb of "freewearz" from the lanparty so im not _that_ angry :)

BTW, hi, im back now!

thenerdguy hacks majestic's system and formats her Hard drive. No more wearz for you.

/me wonders if he could get everyone to sign a petition to for a creation of a forum for good members can only see because the off-topic forum is obviously going the way of the general forum, only a lot slower due to the efforts of Farrow and Badger.

We must act! Or it shall spell doom for all of us!

/me snaps his fingers and the arena changes into a game of CS.

Everyone: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: MUW HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me absolutely destroys the CT's with an AK-47.

Originally posted by Mitoboy
/me wonders if he could get everyone to sign a petition to for a creation of a forum for good members can only see because the off-topic forum is obviously going the way of the general forum, only a lot slower due to the efforts of Farrow and Badger.

We must act! Or it shall spell doom for all of us!

/me snaps his fingers and the arena changes into a game of CS.

Everyone: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: MUW HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me absolutely destroys the CT's with an AK-47.

N0 W4Y d00d i g0t my 1337 h4x0rs turn3d 0n im PwNiNg terrorist n00blet @$$35 i r0x0rz t3h t3rr0ristz b0x0rz!!!!!!111!!!1!!!!1111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back