The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me snaps his fingers and changes the arena into.... Diakitana!

EDIT: Arena has reachd the 800th post and 4800 views!

/me brings out the party mix and other party items.

Mitoboy, how do you know such a place doesnt exist but you werent considered worthy?

:)

/me sits and smiles at Mitoboy watching him crawl in on himself as the paranioa takes over

Mitoboy: No...No. It cant be true. They wouldnt leave me out would they?....Would they?!

*Mitoboy shoots himself as he cant take it anymore

/me wanders away to the hidden forum's Arena...but not before poking the gooeey mass that was mitoboy in the head, with a metal bar...

well ok maybe more of a wack repeaedly with a metal bar, but it's all the same..

/me wipes the remains of Mitoboy off his metal bar, and goes off to the special Arena, for crumpets and cream..

/me realises that The Arena is half way down the page and brings it back to life

you can thank me later ;)

/me walks up to MitoBoy's corpse (looks like it used to be one atleast) and throws salt water on it.

/me watches 'Ghost'.

/me channels his anger and feelings and give nw909 a colonoscopy(sp?) with his foot.

/me does the same to SpuD, Stone, and Farrowlesparrow.

/me transports SpuD to a differnet universe. One that delayed Half-Life 2 for five years and turned out like Diakitana.

/me gets a time machines from NASA and goes ahead 5 years and gets a copy of HL2 in his own special universe full of naked women with large breasts.

/me asks Spud what it's like to be surrounded by women with large breasts....

.....it must be horrible, cant stand large breast personally, i prefer the petite figure myself....

/me hides from all the strange looks that everyones giving him...before shooting randomly at all the faces staring at him....

they're all looking at me.......ARGHGGGGHHHHHHhhh

/me contiues to shoot randomly, suddenly the MODs in the white coats appear and drag him off....

God damn, i wish these guys would leave me alone :(

/me jumps from page 40 to this page and doesnt bother to read in between.
"hey guys!!"
/me notices he is uncharactaristicly happy and joyfull.
/me types kill in console
/me dies

Yeah, i hate it when i come back, and its gained like 3 pages. I never bother to read all of it.

I doubt anyone does... it all moves so fast (the trick is to have it set at about 40 posts per page :) )

/me runs up to Stone, with his pickaxe, and starts to mine

"Gonna dig me a hole, gonna dig me a hole, gonna get at Stone's diamond, gonna get at Stone's diamond, gonna sell it for lots..."

* Stone looks angrily at Badger

*Forum Necromancy*

Tum ti tum.

This was almost on page 2.

/me sneaks up behind Badger.

/me waits until Badger has dug through to the diamond

/me waits......

/me waits......

Stuff this

/me pushes Badger out of the way.

/me puts his hand inside Stone (ala Matrix) and takes the diamond out.

Yes!

/me quickly sells the Diamond for 2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 and deposits the money in several bank accounts.

So long suckers....Oh...what was i thinking!

/me pulls out a....DEagle and shoots Stones other elbow off.

/me belly flops the annoying badger trying to dig into him, and also bumps the thread from the bottom of the page :p

Arrrgggghhhhh......Splat is the sound a badger makes when a stone falls on him and no1s around to here, just incase you wanted to know :p

/me then attacks Farrowlesparrow for posting while he is typing :flame: using his blown off arm as a club to bash Farrowlesparrows head in, before contiueing to stab FarrowleSparrow with all of FLS bank cards...

I knew these things where good for something :p

What is the obsession with Foreign Labour Statistics :p.... no idea

/me crawls out from under the rock....

/me looks worried that Word Association Football is gonna be bigger than the Arena soon :eek:

/me feeds the Arena steriods

* The Arena grows big and strong

as an afterthought

/me throws Ferrets at everyone and watches the cute way that Ferrets bite :)

thenerdguy thinks really hard and opens a box of a half dozen crazed weasles. :)

hehe, isnt that a national past-time some where.....to stick ferrets down peoples pants :x

oh wells

/me catches the Ferret with his pokeball and trains it up to level a hundred, by attacking wild defenceless Sparrows, Badgers and spuds...
Ferret evolves into Ferret-tromon (yes i no it sounds like a digimon thingy)

Ferret-tromon Ferret Attack...

*Ferret-tromon uses Ferret Attack and kills all the other ferrets and Thedemonwithin too...

I will be the greatest Arena Trainer of them all muhahahahahahaha!

Nothing can defeat my....BAY BLADE! (possibly the crappest thing ive ever seen)

Go Bay Blade! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

/me pulls the spinner and watches as it spins harmlessly infront of Stone.

Well, that didnt work

/me runs off into the woods to think of a plan.

I know. Il do what Stone did.

/me Catches the nearest creature, which happens to be himself, inside a poke ball.

Uh...Hello, a little help. I'm actually in quite a lot of pain. I wasn't made to fit inside a ball smaller than my fist....come to think of it i wasn't made to fit in a ball full stop. My legs have been rapped around me several times and its causing a lot pain.

/me pulls out crowbar and hits people until the room is full of gibs.

/me jumps on his broom and flies up into the air... grabbing Zeus, and playing Quidditch-style keepaway with his crowbar

* Zeus cries

I'm sorry.... I didnt mean to hurt your feelings... here, you can have it back

/me throws Crowbar to Zeus

SPLAT!

eep:p

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
All "Yo momma" jokes are, the only thing worse is a "Yo momma" joke in leet speak.
I'm new to this thread so sorry for bringing up such an old post but I will ask you NOT to speak ill of "Your mum" insults and all permutations therein. It is a sacred and ancient power and one of the best things ever. There is a subtle art to using such insults that is as tactical as any game of chess.
Just so you know.
<Slaps Farrowlesparrow in face with glove>
Consider the gauntlet thrown down.

Edit: <Picks up glove and smacks mrBadger>

Ah-ha! Zere you are meesterBadger. I've beeeeen expecting yoooou.

Teeeedleewinks!? Pah! You vant to play Exploding Scrabble. Now ZERE ees a rrreeal man's game.

rugby hopscotch is a real mans game.

thenerdguy thinks really hard and makes a potato cannon. thenerdguy thinks spud into the cannnon. thenerdguy thinks even harder and fires the cannon at farrow.
Spud smashes the poke ball that farrow cought himself in.

Or Calvinball...
But personally, I'm going to go with an old standard and challenge mrBadger to a lovely round of Insult Sword-Fighting.

But not tonight.
(Right! That's it! I'm leaving! <Slams door>)

sorry I went off to play Conflict: Desert Storm II 'Back to Bagdad'

/me kindly points out just how hardcore and 'leet' Extreeeeeme Hardcore Tiddlywinks!!!11!!!!1!! is

[COLOR= PURPLE] * El Chi is saddened by this [/COLOR]

/me says: "meh"

:p

Originally posted by El_Chi
Or Calvinball...
But personally, I'm going to go with an old standard and challenge mrBadger to a lovely round of Insult Sword-Fighting.

But not tonight.
(Right! That's it! I'm leaving! <Slams door>)

HOW APPROPRIATE YOU FIGHT LIKE A COW....

/me wins the insult sword fight, and gains 12 new insults!

YAY!

Originally posted by Stone
hehe, isnt that a national past-time some where.....to stick ferrets down peoples pants :x

oh wells

/me catches the Ferret with his pokeball and trains it up to level a hundred, by attacking wild defenceless Sparrows, Badgers and spuds...
Ferret evolves into Ferret-tromon (yes i no it sounds like a digimon thingy)

Ferret-tromon Ferret Attack...

*Ferret-tromon uses Ferret Attack and kills all the other ferrets and Thedemonwithin too...

I will be the greatest Arena Trainer of them all muhahahahahahaha!
/me takes the ferret, grabs its head with one hand, and its end wit the other. he then begins to pull apart very slowly. the ferret rips in half and The DemonWithin throws the ferret at stone. the carcass causes a nuclear explosion due to the atoms of the ferret being level 100 and the atoms of stone being lvl 1, so stone dies.
/me takes all of stones diamonds and creates a diamond sword (+2 to all skills, 30% better chance of finding magic damage, and +400 fire damage.) and creates a crystal castle that he doesnt use,but made it anyway cause he wanted to use the crystals. he then blows up the crystal castle and laughs.
"hahahah! HahahHA!"
/me stops laughing and looks at everyone, motionles as he is typing this part of the story.
/me does not understand, so he types impulse 101, then kill in console for no reason.

bye Demon!

/me waves

"say.... El Chi... you sure look hungry.. have some nuts"

" Thanks"

* A spring flies outta the can and sticks in El Chi's eye

/me laughs

"hey, wasnt that the eye you were going to sleep with open"

wahahahahah :LOL:

Hey this topic is really great. Man the guy who started it is a great great guy.

/me panics at the enterance of someone else into the now legendary arena....

/me grabs a stick and pokes the motionless, Wraith in the head repeatedly..

hey this is as fun as doing it in real life...

/me goes around and starts poking everyone in the head with the stick, while giggling like a little school girl....

hehehe

/me wonders what Wraith said before Farrow editied it

/me 's head hurts

/me grabs Stone's stick and pokes him in the eye

:LOL:

That does look like fun...hmm no stick though. I know what i can use.

/me Pokes Badger in the eye with the nearest thing designed for poking.

Voice over: What did FarrowLeSparrow poke the Badger with? Find out next week on.... THE ARENA!

/me watches FarrowLeSparrow poke Badger in the eye with the tip of his.......finger......

No thats not the way you do it....

/me pulls out his poking stick (no not that u dirty minded person :x) and pokes FarrowLeSparrow in the eye....

like that you fool....

/me shoots Badger in the foot just to be safe

I dont get it. What was dirty about a poking stick? Some people eh.

Anyway, my eye really hurts...and i am very hungry (no really i am, but that means i will enjoy my curry so much more!)

/me Picks up his steel rules and cracks stone across the back of the neck.

Take that!

/me then pokes the rules into stones eye

and that!

/me logs on teh intarweb and goes to eat his curry.

Man this is gonna taste so nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back