The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
arrrrggggghhhhh newbie..... :p

jk :E

/me sits in Zeus's stomach.... and is bored because ***** is grounded... so I can't go to the pub tonite

:(

/me decides to stay here

Originally posted by SpuD
Are you talking about me?
My triple posts were a complete accident.

Oh, heck no. The board is all messaed up, its happing to other people, your compleletly innocent.

I was talking about HL2 Stone.

/me thinks about laughing at badger, but deicides thats cruel. So instead, he does the right thing and shoots him in the knee with his trusty 45.

/me congratulates FarrowLeSparrow for doing the right thing...

The forces is strong in this one :p

/me shakes FarrowLeSparrows hand, before blowing it off with trusty Smith and Western...

Im like that guy out of Men In Black who can grow new heads. Only it works with everything.

/me waits for his hand to grow

Just wait a minute, its come back

/me starts to shake it around to try and speed up the process

Im feeling a little quezy

I want someone to take me to a hospital

heh.... I hated Men In Black 2... and therefore I hate your hand... :flame: :p .... it's to hot to fight, so

/me invites y'all to play TiddleyWinks to sort it out :p

/me starts up his car, and shoves FarrowLeSparrow into the back...

FarrowLeSparrow:
I'm sorry! I can't believe you killed me, man. Who'd have ****ing thought that?

Stone:
Hey! Just cancel that *sugar*. right now! You're hurt. You're hurt real ****ing bad, but you ain't dying!

FarrowLeSparrow:

I'm going to die! I'm going to d-- oh, *sugar*. All this blood scares the *sugar* out of me, Stone! I'm going to die! I know it!

Stone:
Excuse me. I didn't realize you had a degree in medicine. Uh, are you a doctor? Are you a doctor? Answer me, please. Are you a doctor? Huh?

FarrowLeSparrow:
No, I'm not. I'm not.

Stone:
O.K. So you admit you don't know what you're talking about. So if you're through giving me your amateur opinion, lie back and listen to the news. I'm taking you back to the rendezvous. Badger's going to get you a doctor. The doctor's going to fix you up, and you're going to be OK. Now say it! You're going to be OK. Say it! You're going to be OK! Say the goddamn words. You're going to be OK.!

FarrowLeSparrow:
Oh, god!

Stone:
Say the goddamn ****ing words! Say it!

FarrowLeSparrow:
I'm OK, Stone.

Stone:
Correct! Correct.

FarrowLeSparrow:
I'm OK.

/me drives car to the warehouse and drags FarrowLeSparrow inside.....

thenerdguy grabs a chainsaw and cuts Zeus's stomach open. MrBadger slips out along with Zeus guts and last nights supper. :)

A little fact to aal of you who like to take a bath in the sea: An average Bluewhale fires off 1520 liter sperm when it ejaculates, but olny 10% gets into the female. In other words, 1368 liter goes straight into the sea. No wonder the sea tastes salty!:x :x

curse you broadband users.... :flame:

It won't load on my MIGHTY 28.8K connection. Worship Me!

/me calls forth an army of mutants to devour the broadband cables :)

Actully wouldn't it taste sugary rather than salty. I thought there are high amounts of glucose in sperm, or seamen, whatever, both, I can't remember.

Originally posted by Mitoboy
Actully wouldn't it taste sugary rather than salty. I thought there are high amounts of glucose in sperm, or seamen, whatever, both, I can't remember.

WTF?!

Well on a completely and utterly random (and rather vulgar note), you can actually survive of Seamen for many weeks....

/me turns into the borg.... :borg:

I am LeStone Of Borg,
Resisitance Is Futile,
Your Life As It Has Been Is Over,
From This Time Forward You Will Service US!

/me assimilates nw909 :borg:

Well on a completely and utterly random (and rather vulgar note), you can actually survive of Seamen for many weeks....

Originally posted by Stone

If you ever inivte me round to dinner....im going to shoot you.

Hey Stone...sorry LeStone. Why do you have a name? I thought it was only Picard that had a name. You arent borg at all, you're dutch! If there is one thing i hate more than Dr Ev....The borg, its the Dutch.

/me Get out, weirdo

(So many references...its to much....

/me brain melts....

....oh, that relieved some pressure)

thenerdguy uses his quamtum polizor to screw up the borgs noral pathways. stone is now a human or whatever he is agin.

thenerdguy hits farrowlesparrow with a piece of tost.

Ow you broke my twig...i mean arm. Please, dont do that agian.

Eats the....toast? Or is a tost something ive never heard of?

Nar, it's Tost, it's like toast but without the "a", so it doesn't taste quite the same :p

...damn, foiled.....one day the dutch will rule the Arena....Muhahahahaha....?!? just a minute i'm not dutch ?!?

/me head explodes from all the confusion :x

/me gets hit by a flying rock

Where did that come from?

Oh

Stone exploded.

Oh well, its no problem.

/me puts stone back together

Stone old buddy old pal......Stone stop being silly....Stone....Stone? Why arent you moving Stone?

/me watches as Stone slides apart again

Hmmm, stupid rock, maybe i need to use glue....

....nope, that doesnt work....wait a minute, whats that thing glinting int he sun?

/me bends down and picks out a large diamond where a normal persons heart is.

Wow, he really did have a heart of diamond

Dont worry Stone, your death will not have been in vain. Its gonna make me rich! RICH!

tost its toast with an accent :)
thenerdguy kills the wales so no more funny tasting water!

(Spirit of Stone) Hey Bring That Back You...

*The Spirit of Stone tries to swing at FarrowLeSparrow but his arms just go straight through him...

Damn...

*The Spirit of Stone goes to his corner and sulks instead

Why is my cat spitting so much at that corner.

Weird.

Poor *Baby Face* Stone.

He was a good soldi rock. Not like some of this sedimentary stuff. IM not even gonna mention sandstone...wait, i just did. Anyway, he was like marble. Looked good, but when you stand on him hes all cold an...no thats not good.

Stone, he was a nice person. With his death, there can be only happin....No its just ont working. Burry him. Goodbye Stone!

:bounce:
:x
;(

/me pulls out his 45 and shoots Stone's corpse in the knee for old times sake.

What on earth is 'teh wales'.... is it like 'teh Law'... but welsh?

/me accidently sits on the 'Spirit of Stone' :p...... and falls through

owch.... that floor is hard

thenerdguy kicked mrbadger in the head. thenerdguy shocks whats left of stones body with a jumper cable and car battery. stone is living again.

I'M ALIVE! I'M ALIVE! MUHAHAHAHHAHAHA....*COUGH* *SPLUTTER* *COUGH*

hey, just a minute where's my heart.....that things worth a bomb!

/me wanders around the arena searching the floor for his heart....

Ar there it is...

/me grabs his heart from FarrowLeSparrow.....

Hey thats mine!

/me starts to hit FarrowLeSparrow, with the Perfectly cutt diamond heart, across the head....

and thats for letting your cat do nasty things to my spirit!

Ow...I want someone to take me to the ho....waoh (Yes waoh, im not Neo) Deja Vu

I have the Heart Of gold so....uh...*Ping*

/me vanishes and ends up back before Stone took the diamond

Il just replace this with a nice lump of crystal.

*Ping*

There we go.

/me suddenly feels evil.

RELEASE THE HEADCRABS! THEN SOMEONE FIX MY CAPS LOCK!

* headcrabs jump on everyones head, blinding them for the time.

/me takes Stones diamond heart.

Yoink!

/me travels to the nearest pawn shop and tades it in for a extreamly large amount of cash.

/me travels to Alaska then takes over a nuclear deconstruction place and hires a couple hundered goons that respawn once you leave the area and come back.

And damn it people! When you see something your don't just try and check it out for 30 seconds, you stay on whoever's ass you thought or did see.

I am the slowest typer in the world! PH33r my un-1337 skillz.

I am sorry. And the edit button does not work, or I would have fixed this.

/me convices Marvin the Rovot, that if he'd get back my heart and beat up FarrowLeSparrow while he's at it...that everything in the world will become right, and he'll be happy......So Marivn gets stone's heart back and beats up FLS.....

there thats better...

/me blows up the heart of gold, with FLS in it....ha, go back in time will we... muhahahahaha

oh, so thats what that ichy feeling was around my head

/me grabs the head crab and trys to pull it off......

*MUFFLED*ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH*MUFFLED*

/me bangs head against the nearest wall, squashing the headcrab into mush......

good job i'm made out of stone, or that could of hurt...

/me dons a HEV MARK 5 suit and A Crowbar, and runs towards the alaska base...Unfortunatly for Stone, there's a sea in between and Stone's don't float..

*BUBBLE*DAMN*BUBBLE*

thenerdguy kicked the head crab when it jumped at him. thenerdguy has a friend that lives in alaska. thenerdguy gets his friend and they shoot mitoboy's goons with silver shot gun pellets. Mitoboys goons die. thenerdguy sticks his shotgun in Mitoboy's ear and pumps off a few rounds.

Mitoboy dies.

rofl i made fun of that kid so bad its at the point that you have to ban me? rofl do itttttt that would be the best victory ever!!! plsssss you cant possible win after that 1 i got the last word and you have to ban me to prevent me from speaking back to you. sad on a flaming thread no the less. i love it.

Dood you are a jerk! your dad is a jerk! your grandpa is a jerk! the guy you bought your house from is a jerk. Just face the fact and shut up. Most of the members on thease forums are a better persion than you so behave or leave!

farrowlesparrow start talk in simple.

farrowlesparrow kill stone

farrowlesparrow does not like simple...

...and decides that normal language is easier.

Hmmm, looks like goons could be fun.

/me Runs over an instant gang. The four nearest people, including thenerdguy, Stone and two random guys wearing read shirts and black bell bottom trousers with some nice 60's styled boots, suddenly become followers of FarrowLeSparrow and are willing to die for him as well as kill for him.

OK guys, lets go

/me walks out into the street

Go look around Red Shirt 1

*Red Shirt 1 goes off round the corner to look around

*Suddenly the gang and FarrowLeSparrow hear a scream coming from where Red Shirt 1 went off to

*Red Shirt 1 has vanished from sight, apart from his phaser lying on the floor

Hmmm, looks like he was dragged into that dark alley. Lets go

/me and the gang go in, with Red Shirt 2 in the lead

Wait a moment

*Red Shirt 2 just checks round a corner to look for danger

*another scream can be heard from round the corner

Damnit, not another one. Those guys don't grow on trees. Come on Stone, thenerdguy. We don't die, we are in the next episode.

/me neglects to tell the two gang members that next to their names in the script is the words CORPSE and MOLECULE

/me goes around the corner and spots Mitoboy wearing a crumby rubber green mask and a one piece suit with green hair all over it.

So, Mitoboy, we meet at last.

Get him boys.

*thenerdguy steps forward and immediately gets vaporised when he tries to touch Mitoboy

Hmm. Ok Stone, its up to you

*Stone steps forward and hits Mitoboy knocking him to the ground, completely ignorant of the blatant plot hole he is causing by not being vaporised.

*Mitoboy gets up and smashes Stones head into some granite, causing him to fall apart.

/me Looks around...

Hmmm, looks like my goons weren't so useful.

*Mitoboy steps towards FarrowLeSparrow in preparation to grab him

/me causes more inconstancy's in the plot with his next actions

Listen you blue freak, you killed my buddies, now you are gonna pay

/me takes up his Mp5 and fires a rocket towards Mitoboy, blowing his legs off

*Mitoboy falls to the floor and begins wailing, in the scream can be heard the words....

"Damn you FarrowLeSparrow, DAMN YOU! Arghhh......."

all, i'm going to say on these matters is:

that its not me and don't confuse us please ;(......

oh and that actions speak louder than words....

/me starts to bash HL2 Stones face against the walls of the arena...Writing "I WILL NOT ABUSE THE USE OF THESE FORUMS" in HL2 Stones blood 20 times.....

Originally posted by HL2 Stone
rofl i made fun of that kid so bad its at the point that you have to ban me? rofl do itttttt that would be the best victory ever!!! plsssss you cant possible win after that 1 i got the last word and you have to ban me to prevent me from speaking back to you. sad on a flaming thread no the less. i love it.

What exactly are you talking about?

/me telefrags Farrowlesparrow as he respawns.

Inconstansies are annoying at times. Arn't they Mr. Farrow.

/me retreats to his secret base located in Mocomb, Michigan, USA.

/me turns base into a Metal Gear Solid game.

So Mr. Snake I hope this will teach you to try and stop me.

/me turns on a laser that is slowly moving up the middle of the table.

Solid Sanke: Do you expect me to talk?

Mitofinger: No Mr. Snake, I expect you to die!

/me walk away as he hears buring flesh and screams.

Now no one can stop me from ruling the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back