The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Zerimski
How long is this thread going to go on? :rolleyes:

forever... it's the biggest one in the forums :).... it was on 40 Pages before the forums moved :p .... ah well :)

This will carry on until the very last human logs off the internet.

Wouldnt that be weird, if the human race started to die off and it ended with one guy sat at a computer posting on a deserted internet.

Freaky. Impossible, but freaky.

hehe, it'll be badger that person will be, still sat at his computer posting trying to get his post count up to 9999999999 posts :p...oh wait a minute that'd mean the world wud end next week.....I'm too young to die.... ;(

/me hides from the end of the world...

EDIT: YAY, the /me command is back...

/me hugs Starmonkey ;)

actually.... I brought it to StarMonkey's attention... ;( don't I get a hug.... the world isn't going to end next week :p.... its tommorow ;)

/me slaps Stone silly... oh, wait, he already is :p

/me hugs MrBadger...

/me while hugging the badger, straps some C4 to the little creatures back without him noticing.

/me runs away very fast and detonates the C4 once he is at a safe distance.

MrBadgers shadow runs away as Farrowlesparrow plants the C4. THENERDMAN Morphs into the sun and every one gets a nice tan. (And Cancer in about 20 years.

So you are the one causing this nice weather over here. They say by wednesday, the temperature could be as high as 40C in some places.

aye, i've got a light tan and i only went out to get the washing in :( its so damn hot.... :(

We have never had 100F in the UK before, :O.... :eek:...

/me recovers from the explosion by simply merging back together ala T-1000

/me frolics in the sunshine :)

THENERDMAN Moves closer to the earth. Some of the combatants melt. :)
Fat Tony starts to sweat off some weight. Fat Tony is now Skinny Tony.

/me dons the factor 30 and basks in the sunlight, happy in the knowledge that since he is heat proof, he wont melt.

THENERDMAN turns into a storm and rains on Farrowlesparrow
Farrowlesparrow's Factor 30 is washed off. THENERDMAN Changes into the SUN again.

Hey, thanks man. Now ive got a tan. Better go inside and put on some more clothes now, so i dont burn.

THENERDMAN Run away like a scalded hotdog. (Farrowlesparrow wearing nothing but a thong)

Why thenerdguy. I didn't know you were like that. By the way don't wear thongs. They are for women, and possibly Peter Stringfellow. But only because he has done it before and he just looks funny.

/me decides that if he is going to win he needs to kill everyone in something that he is good at.

/me changes the Arena into a game of Halo, Blood Gutch, Slayer, first to 50 wins.

/me arms up rocket launcher and his trusty sniper rifle before anyone notices.

/me takes out a combatant that was riding in a Warthog.

Who? Me? Does it say last edited by FarrowLeSparrow?

/me launches a supa koopa Nuke which destroys everything except mods who cant be killed.

Ohhhh, maybe if we came at him with pitchforks and torches... Please, hes like a degraded Neo from the Matrix.

What?

/me looks in the mirror.

AHH!

You're right!

Nooooo! Don't look at me!

/me Trys to fly like Neo does but only manages to jump really high and falls to the ground breaking his toe (I am a still a Mod. Takes more than a fall to kill me :))

/me Runs away

/me puts a bullet in Farrowlesparrow's and thenerdguy's head becasue they were talking too much and not fighting enough.

So. You think pushing a bullet in my ear will hurt me? Its a little tender but that doesn't matter. Its time to open a can of whoop ass!

/me Opens a can of whoop ass

Hmm. You know i never figured out what to do with this thing.

/me throws the can at MitoBoy knocking him out.

Hey, thats pretty good.

/me respawns.

Damn it. That mod is too powerful. Even in a game of Halo he has seemed to break the rules and give himself 400% more health and armor. But 400% is the games limit.

/me goes to the top of a base and finds Farrowlesparrow laughing.

/me unloads a whole four rounds into the head of Farrowlesparrow, who drops to the ground in rag doll physics.

* Sign pops up on Mitoboy's screen saying "Mitoboy killed Farrowlesparrow with sniper rifle"

/me thinks he better run because Farrowlesparrow would be respawning soon in one of the bases.

If only i had played Halo. I would know what im doing.

/me Spawns in some far away base.

Hmm. I need transport.

/me spawns the Halo Buggy and brings up the unknown roof. Fortuantely the buggys are near invincible to destroy, practically making him unable to be shot.

/me Drives onward trying to find Mitoboy.

/me Runs out of fuel after 10 minutes.

Damn, these things cant be blown up but they run out of fuel?

Hmm

/me launches himself up onto a high peak and spots Mitoboy in the distance aiming a gun at him.

/me sees a muzzle flash and ducks, waiting for the bullet to fly over

/me pulls out a railgun and shoots mitoboy, blowing one of his legs off.

*Meanwhile, somewhere in the distance, Stone is crashing the buggy into a tree repeatedly...

DAMN THESE X-BOX CONTROLLERS...

*Stone Just by chance runs over Badger, while trying to exit the vehicle...

Oh so that button goes forward, now it all becomes clear

*Stone Hits Another Tree......

Damn!

/me enters the game of halo
/me sneaks up behind mitoboy and uses whateva melee weapon i have

/me Uses his Neo (Thats what I'm gonna call my Mod powers from now on)to fly over to where Mitoboy was killed by Fat Tony. He hovers above Tony without him noticing.

/me Unzips his pants and relieves himself.....by urinating all over Tony.

/me Zips himself up again and flys back to his high peak.

/me gets fed up with the X-Box Contoller and throws it through the window....before plugging in a keyboard and mouse...

Arr thats better...

/me races around the Arena in the buggy thingy, in full control of it...he sees Fat Tony (who's still wet) and runs him over with the utmost skill...

Haha... CRASH!

/me hits another tree...

Damn thing...

/me decides to resolve it all by throwing the super-heavy Xbox controller like a boomerang, and it hits FarrowLeSparrow in the head :)

right in the temple :)

Oh man that really hurts. Im gonna have a lump there tommorow.

/me Takes up his X-box and preps it for launch at MrBadger

"T Minus 10 hours". <--(Thats actually a link by the way)

These things are really heavy.

Its hard to think properly after that thing hit me. Its like being hit by a brick.....wait, its cracked open. Its full of concrete! No wonder they are so useless and heavy!

/me dismounts the buggy, bugger that for the price of a tuna sandwich....

/me tries to walk forward, and instead looks downwards...erm...help you guys which contol method is walk...

/me throws his controller at the x-box, smashing it in 2....well that solved that problem :p

/me walks forward..........into a tree...

Damn thing......;(

lol @ Farrow's discovery.

/me hefts the Xbox console, with all the other players trapped in it's architechture (sp?).... and throws it into a handily present sea :)

battle of the mods! WHOO HOO.
O well, THENERDMAN uses his super power that the mods will never have. In his younger years THENERDMAN used to lead a starsiege clan. No one has ever bested THENERDMAN in light herc combat. THENERDMAN Spawns a Goad and shoots MrBadger with an Mfac

THENERDMAN WINS

/me floats around Anonymously in space....

well at least theres no trees here.....

/me gets shot by a Mfac (whatever one of them is) know that what he doesn't know wont hurt him, he floats onwards into the horizon oblivious to it....

CRASH!

OUCH, YOU DAMN TREE!!!!!

/me Waves his hands and sets up a shield of impenetrable might.

Ok thenerdguy, you asked for it.

/me spawns a new thread and closes it. He then throws thenerdguy inside and keeps him locked in there. He tkes up the thread and throws it off into space (like in the superman film :)) Where it floats for ages until thenerdguy is eventually freed and lands on the moon of a hapless planet. he decends on the planet with super powers and decides to stay there. Leaving Farrow as the winner in the Arena.

Yay!

oooo naughty me with my auto-tree-dispensor-matic :p

we have nearly spammed the Arena back to it's former glory!
Press on my strange, misguided warriors!

/me is now leader of the Arena, and therefore doesn't fight!

/me pokes Badger in the back of the head until he can't take it any longer and attacks Stone...

hehe try and stay out of the arena will you...... :flame:

FarrowLeSparrow didnt know that the planet that he cast THENERDMAN to was full of fine mormon women :)
THENERDMAN now has more wives than Solomon had. THENERDMAN will stay on this planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back