The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
and rather amusing abuse at that... shame it never really took off...

/me cries at death of a possibly humouroous thread

on an aside note.... what do you control guinny?

*sounds of badgers snuffling in the darkness*

Originally posted by guinny
I own all your lives, you all suck in comparison to me you pathetic losers. Your life is meaningless, kill yourselves, please, make this world a better place you ****ing ******s.

Guinny runs as fast as he can
Ah you cant run fast enough, i have hacked boots, 100% faster walk/run speed. Plus im 40 lvls higher than you! Better run to town quick before i kill you.

Oh no..... now even the arena is infested with so-called '1337 ha><0rz' and so forth :p

oh and with regards to the pathetic losers... guinny is the one who made 300 posts in three days... even me and EVIL didn't do that.

Im sorry demon but ive put a virus in ure boots to make u 200% slower.

Yawn. Its Monday Morning time for fighting! Im ready some come and fight me!

/me shoots thenerdguy square in the face with a .50

Good thing I had my clone made last week.
The thenerdguy uses his HK UMP45 to shoot guinny in the left buttocks. And then thenerdguy uses his Grandpa's Trench knife to gut guinny.

The Arena(tm) is no longer a place for fights. it is now senseless spam :(

ah common I was just thinking of givin it a shot..

Felix the cat built my house and now you frenchmen think I ought to buy him a cross outta hamburgers are u mad ???

Everyone knows felix is a vegitarian, his girlfirend and mine will be mad at me If i buy him hamburgers..

Hes been outta greate veggie food since 1995, click HERE to support him in his struggle for veggie hamburgers made outta fur.

That should make u french guys to shut up !

felix.gif

thenerdguy uses sunblock with a spf of 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 and lives through DemonWithin's armageddon. Ahahahah I am the rule well nothing elce lived. Cool now nobody can bug me! thenerdguys uses all his new free time making a linux port of Half Life 2 :)

thenerdguy... do you happen to go by the alias bloodninja/ as well ?!?... or is it just a mighty coincidence...?!?

sorry i was refering to :this that somebody posted on here, a while back... the RPG thing just reminded me off it...

:this is the link again...

NO! THAT WAS NOT ME!!!
sorry about the caps. I know caps can get kinda scarry but i had to do it!

Originally posted by Stone
sorry i was refering to :this that somebody posted on here, a while back... the RPG thing just reminded me off it...

:this is the link again...
hahah that was the funniest thing ive ever seen in my life! good lord, i havent laughed like that in a while.

Originally posted by thenerdguy
thenerdguy uses sunblock with a spf of 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 and lives through DemonWithin's armageddon. Ahahahah I am the rule well nothing elce lived. Cool now nobody can bug me! thenerdguys uses all his new free time making a linux port of Half Life 2 :)
Since the armageddon is falling meteors your sunblock resists the fire, but then a large rock destroys you and everyone that has any connection to you, and it destroys your soul, and your god too, and you cant ressurect cause it destroyed that too, and its unblockable, and you are destroyed so much that it causes you to not exist. I win.

/me accidently trips over the rewind button thenerdguy pops back into existance...

Oh bolox ;(

hmmm, and This thread has really turned into a transcript of an RPG game, hasn't it..... all we need now is damn big swords or something... :x

Oh no its one of these fights. I remember one, i dont know where it was exactly but it went on for pages and pages and pages and...you get the idea. It started with someone slapping an other person and ended with the universe being destroyed after several titan battles between these super battleships, hordes of strange creatures and other such things.

/me accidently trips over the rewind button thenerdguy pops back into existance...

Oh bolox ;(

hmmm, and This thread has really turned into a transcript of an RPG game, hasn't it..... all we need now is damn big swords or something... :x
no you cant do that!!!! your dead too! you cant trip over shit when your dead! Only a select few can live, and unless you un-rewind him then your cut from the team!

thanks stone.
Im back! And to tell you there is life after death! And I played HL2 ahahahahaha thank you The DemonWithin for killing me and letting me play hl2. Ok im back and now its your turn to die.
thenerdguy uses some old mettal parts from behind the house. Makes a HEV suit but uses LINUX as the suit's os
and thenerdguy steals the turbo crobar and beats The DemonWithin's head off. AHAHAHAHAHA I win now!

Can't we just, get along? Peace, love, an--

/me is shot in the face with a .50, hit with a large stone, siced by dozens of angry badgers, and has ammagedon rained down upon him.

WORLD OF PAIN!

Originally posted by Mitoboy
Can't we just, get along? Peace, love, an--

/me is shot in the face with a .50, hit with a large stone, siced by dozens of angry badgers, and has ammagedon rained down upon him.

WORLD OF PAIN!
No your new, so you dont die, i allowed you to live thru that. and nerdguy. you swing your crowbar but i block it wit my sword, then i cut you, and i destroyed your soul and your god! how can you have an afterlife! fool! and how are you posting? your dead!? comon man! get it right!

Oh bolox ;(

That is how I am posting now. Hehehe
Im am using anti demon spray and i have my soul incased in pure blue gold with metal interlased and a force field. So wimpy sword will get through that!.

thenerdguy steals stone's remote and rewinds to The DemonWithin's birth and watch wim as he slides out. Ha I win before you where 5 years old. hehe

i think ure forgeting wot demon said stone is dead so cant rewind duh! PS Demon is COOL . Plz let me live :'(

That is how I am posting now. Hehehe
Im am using anti demon spray and i have my soul incased in pure blue gold with metal interlased and a force field. So wimpy sword will get through that!.

thenerdguy steals stone's remote and rewinds to The DemonWithin's birth and watch wim as he slides out. Ha I win before you where 5 years old. hehe
Anti-demon spray has no effect on me, I have no need for my demon side yet, im jus gettin started boy!
Even at birth i could own you.

/me emerges into a post-apocaliptic world.... waving at all the fun mutants

I hope you realise that one day the Arena will be turned into a book,..... with a cast of characters :) and a dramatic storyline :)

Wot with pictures of badgers floating about :( i didnt need to say it did i

Originally posted by The DemonWithin
Anti-demon spray has no effect on me, I have no need for my demon side yet, im jus gettin started boy!
Even at birth i could own you.

Thenerdguy waits for thedeamonwithin to slide out of his momma. golf club in hand. "7" :)
thedeamonwithin head pops out thenerdguy swings.

Thenerdguy waits for thedeamonwithin to slide out of his momma. golf club in hand. "7" :)
thedeamonwithin head pops out thenerdguy swings.
The end of you club hits me but It has no effect cause it was a swing from a nerd, therefore doing no damage. I then laugh at you and fly away. I fast forward myself, then destroy the remote and all remotes like it.

Originally posted by mrBadger
/me emerges into a post-apocaliptic world.... waving at all the fun mutants

I hope you realise that one day the Arena will be turned into a book,..... with a cast of characters :) and a dramatic storyline :)

Haha I can imagine that. Then 10 years later it would become a "Hit movie!"

EDIT:
/me Brings out a light saber and starts slicing the so called mutant people into tiny pieces.

Farrowlesparrow
You are killing the other forum members!
The deamonwithin does not understand that thenerdguys is in disguise, thenerdguy is really 220 pound 6.3ft tall walking slab of muscle. So there is no way thedeamonwithin could move after thenerdguy smacked him in the head with a "7" iron :)

If you're a slab of muscle how do you move properly. I mean dont get me wrong but you dont see many lumps...sorry slabs of muscle walking down the street hittng people.

Farrowlesparrow
You are killing the other forum members!
The deamonwithin does not understand that thenerdguys is in disguise, thenerdguy is really 220 pound 6.3ft tall walking slab of muscle. So there is no way thedeamonwithin could move after thenerdguy smacked him in the head with a "7" iron :)
Ah well, I got hit then, but it didnt do much, and the rest is the same. Yes. and then your a nerd, so i make fun of you, and you break down and cry. and i laugh. and that makes you cry more. then you run away.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
How can you have mental powers when you dont have a brain?
Woo, so far i got a Fat Tony (Mobster?) and a sparrow on my team. Beat that!

Woah woah woah. Im a neutral part, im just pointing out some flaws on the last page. I havent read most of this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back