The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
thenerdguy set a few great White Sharks free. thenerdguy watches as the water turns red from all the blood that is leaking from shark bitten bodies of the arena combatants

Stone has a great many uses.
thenerdguy grabs stone from login_here and kicks login_here back into the water.

* Login_Here grabs a hold of nerdguys foot and pulls him into the water, Login_Here gets up and throws a electrical cable into the water

thenerdguy unplugged the cable from the outlet :) goog thing i made friends with the sharks

/me trains the sharks to be EVIL and puts lasers on their friggin' heads.

/me celebrates, because he's always wanted a shark with a laser on its friggin head.....

/me tries to pet the shark....... it bite his hand of

Ow that stings!

/me tries to pet the shark with other hand...........it cuts it off with the friggin laser beam

Thats it!

/me nuts the shark, and takes a bite out of it....

mmmmmmmmm takes like candy :p....

Now NW remember when in doubt, Turn Left!, I hopes that helps :p

/me wonders what NW stands for, would like to think it stands for No Worries :p

/me puts some more salt on the shark and continues to tuck in :p

/me never got his question answered

you shall never know what nw stands for.

actually its my initials

DAMN!

/me rehires a new narrator that uses the old pink because its easier.

/me begins falling to the floor and then starts to think about how dumb it is that the arena turned to water and everyone began to drown. Before realising, FarrowLeSparrow is flying through the air.

/me realises that he is flying and begins to fall again.

Damn, almost had it.

What a stupid thing o think about when you are flying.

/me , having taken his mind off the fact that he is flying, begins to fly again

WaaaaHooo!

Stick that in your blunt and smoke it! Yaah, i said blunt.

/me wonders what NWs question was...

/me also wonders why everyones got NW and EVIL style avatars nower days, and not cool ones like his :p

/me also wonders why the skys gone green and the fairies are taking to him...It must be the shark...

/me takes out his shotgun and starts taking potshots at the fairies...accidently taking NW with him...

/me pokes nw and asks about the pet project :p

/me pokes farrowlesparrow for using Hitchhikers referances :p

/me reminds him that Stone is the one that uses lots of referances..

/me throws his copy of HHGTTG at Farrowlesparrow, knocking him into the cold cold water....

Its ok. Ive been swimming in the north sea....Now that was cold. Here is my reaction depicted in three smileys :eek: ;( :x

/me begins to swim with the creatures of the sea, gaining their trust...over and over and over, as they keep forgeting who he is and what trust actually means...being as most of htem have three second memorys.

Hmm, this could take a while.

/me watches as FarrowLeSparrow tries to teach the fishes....

/me gets all lite headed....Stone tries to scratch head, but remembers he aint got no hands, and that blood is going everywhere....

/me faints...fallling onto Nw909 dragging him to the bottom of the water...

<El_Chi goes fishing, catches Stone, fries him in batter and eats him with the chips he made from Spud>
Tasty.

/me watches as El_Chi breaks his teeth trying to bite into Stone...

now that was silly wasn't it :p

/me pokes El_Chi in the ear with his Smith and Western and makes some abstract art on the Arena walls wth El_Chi's Brains....

<El_Chi picks up the scattered parts of his head and teeth and Pritt-Sticks them together>
Pritt-Stick is the key to Eternal Life... Ahahaaaarrr!
<El_Chi proceeds to beating Stone to death with a foot-long rubber phallus>

Pitt stick eh?

/me eats several sticks of Pritt Stick

Uh...I need someone to take me to a hospital..some time soon would be preferable.

/me decides he will take FarrowLeSparrow to hosiptal......

/me picks up FarrowLeSparrow and starts to carry him to the door....reality suddenly hits Stone...

Ow that hurt!

/me drops FarrowLeSparrow, and jumps Reality....Reality tries to escape away from him....It's a really hard struggle for Stone to keep hold of reality ;)

(hehe lots of thought went into that post ;))

No no. You'll get used to its beautious non-solvent taste, and its preseravtionary enbalming qualities. Just don't expect to be able to taste any more. Or breathe easily.

<El_Chi surveys Stone's post Forts...>
Aye they are good forts. Tis royal. Huzzah for the forts.

Obviously it didnt go into the bracketed bit "lots of fort". Have you bee drinking..wait...dont answer, i can smell you here.

Hey ive just noticed, im feeling bet...

/me falls on the floor with cronic stomach pains after realising he should be in pain.

Damnit! I just cant win.

/me hides,

;( I only spent from 10:30 till about 5 (i thinks) in the pub, just cos i got very drunk doesn't mean a thing ;(

/me falls over himself, releaves himself on Farrowlesparrow and falls asleep leaning against the wall...

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
/me falls on the floor with cronic stomach pains after realising he should be in pain.
<El_Chi looks on in disappointment>

<Strong near-indecipherable Glaswegian accent> Wot a jessy! Yerrr no gon' live fureever with an attitoode leyk thaaat. Teyk et! Go furr the burn.
Orrr et the verrry leeeast 'and me yer prett-steck. Some o' us havenae had dinnerr yeet.
Aye, yerr jest a beg wuss.

Originally posted by Stone
;( I only spent from 10:30 till about 5 (i thinks) in the pub, just cos i got very drunk doesn't mean a thing ;(
<Strong near-indecipherable Glaswegian accent> Ten theerty till five? Thass no a drenkin seession. Yeh beg JESSY. Yerr no' drunk unleeess yeh cannae see. Or smell. Ef the doctorrs say yer blood alcohol leevels urr "Dangerously High" THEEN yerr haavin a good night. 'Specially ef yerr no' in a coma the neext day.

/me tuts at people for letting the arena fall this far down, this list, and bumps it back to the top....like this....

/me shoots El_Chi, in the foot, for using silly accents in a discriminating way...

How DARE you say I was discriminating against Scots!! I'm mostly Scottish so I'm ALLOWED to.
<El_Chi cuts off own leg and beats Stone to death. Again.>

<El_Chi, struggling to balance, turns from Stone's bloody corpse to see Bad^Hat swaggering in like an over-exuberant cowboy. Before passing out due to blood-loss>

/me grabs a hosepipe and links it up to El Chi's stump of a leg

/me turns on the water

*El Chi inflates....

/me pokes El_Chi, causing him to paint both the arena and its contestants in a nice Red colour :p

*Stone wants a red name tag....

*Stone washes self....

/me thats better :p

/me shoots Bad^Hat with a pea shooter, before running off giggling like a girl

* mrBadger wonders when he will get cleaned up :(

* mrBadger goes to the carwash

/me screams as soap gets in his eyes

:eek:

*FarrowLeSparrow was yellow before the...redness so he is now orange...FarrowLeSparrow likes orange as it makes him think of Halflife

(FarrowLeSparrow Decides to become a prfoessional restler..FarrowLeSparrow then finds out he has to learn ballet and choreography before he can achieve his dream...FarrowLeSparrow decideds to become an Afro smiley..

:afro:

*Due to the toxicity of the pain...FarrowLeSparrow goes bald

:cool:

Awww

* FarrowLeSparrow Edits his post, so, so does Stone as to not look too much of a fool....

/me shoots FarrowLeSparrow in the knee for being annoying :dozey:

<El_Chi rises from the dead and with an impish grin on his face, starts to poke Stone with a stick whilst slapping Farrow's bald spot>

Originally posted by Stone
* FarrowLeSparrow Edits his post, so, so does Stone as to not look too much of a fool....

/me shoots FarrowLeSparrow in the knee for being annoying :dozey:

Haha

:bonce:

*FarrowLeSparrow still feels ill but grows new hair. FarrowLeSparrow will never go bald :)

Only i may shoot people in the knees.

/me Washes himself off and shoots stone in both knees and both elbows for trying to copy him.

Now lest soo you shoot me*Stone shoots FarrowLeSparrow in the eye with the pea shooter he is holding in his mouth

OW! My eye...OH man that hurts..OWWWWW!

/me Stamps his feat does all the other things you do when you have pain and cant do anything about it.

Im going to have to get a false one now...

*Several months later

:borg:

Can you notice any difference?

Nice Farrow... I see you got some breast enhancments while you were there :p

/me introduces SpuD to the now big-breated Farrow

* SpuD chases Farrow around the Arena

<El_Chi watches Spud's advances, gets jealous, joins in the chase and turns the Arena into a Benny Hill sketch>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back