The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me wonders who Animal is to judge....and jumps thenerdguy, for taking away the only female-ish perosn in the thread...

/me beats thenerdguy to death with the corpse of Farrowlesparrow...

/me respawns back to his old self.

You sick little monkey SpuD!

:monkee:

Awww, who can stay annoyed at such a sweet potato (Two drum hits and a symbol bash signifying a crappy joke)

And stone...uh...you havent done anything wrong but this is the Arena so..

/me throws the remaining gibs of thenerdguy at stone. Unfortunately they have been sitting around a while and the gibs vanish before reaching their target.

Hmm.

/me punches stone in his soft spot...

/me grabs for his soft spot, rolls onto the floor into a ball, and makes those sounds that you make when someone hits you there....

OUCH! ;(

thenerdguy grabbs a jack hammer and hammers stone as he rolls around on the floor.

<El_Chi starts to beat kohoyin with a very large stick>
That's for calling epileptic seizures "retarded blackouts" you stupid f*cker.
(Although I find it ironic that you can't even SPELL retarded)
:flame:
<El_Chi gets angrier and sets fire to kohoyin's testicles, before extinguishing the flames with concentrated hydrochloric acid>
Having fun?
<Breaks kohoyin's feet and lower legs>
I'm not through with you yet, you dick. Unless you apologise

And he deserved that..... all of it. I'm going to seriously reprimand him for that statement. If he meant it how you took it, then he is so banned, we do NOT tolerate that on these forums.

thenerdguy takes all the cream pies in the world and throws them at El_Chi

<El_Chi is yanked offstage with a weird hooked stick>

Why the heck is mrBadger posting on the other spaming thread about football? I thought the arena was going to kill it?

Don't worry nerd (I found out where your avatar is from.... it's from Equilibriam :) )

The Arena will prevail :)

/me 's Avatar beats up Badger's Avatar, for not realising what TheNerdGuys avatar was from......

/me cheers his avatar on :p

Wow it took him that long to find out? I forgot hes only a badger.

thenerdguy's avatar kill every one elces avatars.

But you cant kill my avatar, because my Avatar is Fred (my temper [yes i named him]) and he's got a flak cannon, and he's also got flames behind him...and I made him....and....and........and.....

/me runs off crying to tell his mummy.....

/me doesn't watch many movies... too poor :p

/me pretends to be Stone's mummy... and

whos a ickle wickle stoney woney

/me tells Stone to stand up for himself :)

/me hides behind badgers legs (as ickle kids do)

and pulls tongues at thenerdguy from there.....

/me gets confused as the arena is going much too fast, me shoots randomly with some gun. me begins to tire of the arena.

The Arena appears to be losing creativeness. Its just not the same...oh well.

Like my new avatar?

*Stone shoots FarrowLeSparrow with a pea shooter

See what i mean? It was different before.

/me Shoots stone in the knee

Man i need to do something else, its ended up that I'm just shooting thin air Ive shot his knees so much.

Hmm.

/me creates a nice looking map full of grunts and several more intelligent each with 100 times the normal health. He then disables Stone's console and tell him to make his way through to the end where he will win his freedom.

You cannot escape stone...so just play the map.

...oooOOO(Its just like one of those 80's/early 90's Apocalypse type films where the world is an overpopulated war zone and they have games of killing for entertainment and population control!)

You know that gives me an idea. For real i mean. Someone mentioned something similar a while ago. Where you set up traps and stuff inside some house or building and have people try to get through to kill you. For Halflife 2 this is :) Anyway, it would be fun in a multiplayer watching someone try to make it through something..like that film 'Running man' are Governator Arny. That would be quite cool.

/me attempts to do the map....

/me takes his trusty Smith and Western from his holster under his trench coat, pulls up the collar on it to protect his face, and alligns his detectives hat upon his head. His trigger finger twiching as he slowy walks through the dark and lonely alleyways, the air turning slowly around him, the menicingly defenseless shadows hiding little but holding secrets that Stone doesnot wish to know...The sound of his feet the old sound, echoing in his ear his heart skips a beat as spud pokes his head from behind a Trash can...........

SPUD: oh hey Stone, Whats all this?

/me blows of SPUD's head....

That's for wrecking the atmosphere you pilloc!!!

/me bumps teh Arena

cmon guys.... only 17 more posts till we reach 1000

/me , still masquerading as Stone's mummy, runs after him into the map, because he forgot his hankey and his lunch

Originally posted by Stone
/me attempts to do the map....

/*Stone... ...echoing in his ear his heart skips a beat as spud pokes his head from behind a Trash can...........

SPUD: oh hey Stone, Whats all this?

/me blows of SPUD's head....

That's for wrecking the atmosphere you pilloc!!!

That was one of the funniest things Ive seen in a long time. :LOL:

/me Enters his map...with impulse 101 but not God mode because thats boring.

/me walks around the map in search of the cross dressing Badger and the detective Stone.

Come here little guys..

/me All of a sudden a grunt jumps round the corner...and has a close encounter with several lumps of metal from FarrowLeSparrows Spas.

/me Carries on through the arena (the name of the map for now :)) and comes across something he didn't expect, several grunts standing at a healthy distance away from a Gargantua that has been trapped. FarrowLeSparrow decides to ignore the fact that the Gargantua wasn't placed in the map and puts some physics to the test...

/me rolls a barrel out towards the garg, which then picks it up and launches it at one of the grunts, crushing him against a wall. FarrowLeSparrow then cuts down a large section of the walkway above, with the laser, watching as it falls right into place next to the garg, which then uses it to climb out of the pit its trapped in. FarrowLeSparrow then watches as the garg makes roast grunt out of the...grunts.

Heh...Not a good time to lose your cool (Wow with witty one liners like that i could be an action hero)

/me stands and watches as the garg searches for a way out. When the garg spots FarrowLeSparrow, it begins to run over, it slowly dawn on FarrowLeSparrow that this garg is different to others...its at least two times the height.

I knew there was something wrong here...why is that garg in my map anyway?

/me out of the corner of his eye he sees a cloaked figure on the above walkway, leaving through a door. FarrowLeSparrow climbs a ladder up..just in time to avoid being burned by the hulking beast. When FarrowLeSparrow reaches the place of the mysterious person, he sees nothing...except for a Glock lying on the gantry-way.

Hmm, theres something not quite right about this.

/me turns around just in time to see the fast moving fist are a rather large Combine soldier heading right at him...

/me comes back to the arena!! hi guys wots up!
*unfortunatly fat tony spawns in front of farrow and takes the blow from the combine
Why is everyone trying to kill me ;(

Becuase you are from the Teletubbies

/me wipes Stone's nose for him, and says:

Now ickle Stoney, it's time to go home for tea, you can play with your friends later

Stone: Awww mum

/me says:

No buts mister, its teatime now

(come on guys... not that much longer till Arena reaches 1000 posts :D )

But MUMMY I'm a big supper hero, detective guy this cunning one liners and a trusty SMith & Western......look I've even got the trench coat and the Hat.........MUMMY!

/me starts to run around and stamp his feet in a most perculiar way...
* Suddenly, out of the trash cans around them, jump grunts, diving for mrBadger, and taking him to the ground....

/me grabs is trusty smith and western, and jumps sideways through the closest window, taking pott shots at the grunts attacking his beloved mother....Stone lands on the woodern floor of the room with a thump, throwing dust in all directions, creating a dark formation in the room...

/me walks quickly through the room, using the cover of the dust as his only weapon.....Stone turns the corner just in time to see FatTony fall onto FarrowlesSparrow...

Hey whats going on here, how come no1's fighting...and whos that dark figure that just ran off?!?

/me gets grabbed by grunts

/me puts on German Hip-Hop

"Hey leute, hey leute"

*The Grunts falll to the ground clutching their ears

/me takes this oppurtunity to beat them with his handbag

/me steps outta the computer and back into the Arena

"Too many videogames make you get spots and make you violent"

/me throws the computer out the window, with Stone, Farrow, and Tony still inside

/me bounces around the room as the arena map is thrown......BUMP BUMP BUMP

/me catches Fat Tony as he bails outta the Arena, and throws him out the window again :p

/me graps hold of mrbadger on his way down with his vaccum tube thingy and pulls him down with him heh heh heh

/me returns to the arena missing over 200 posts.

What will I do.....

/me READS all the posts he missed while he was in the BLACKOUT OF 2003!!!!!!

/me runs around like an idiot becuase he finally has power and can surf the internet again, and can have AC. I was in the dark for around 24 hours and 52 minutes.

/me wonders what to do with his sig.

You think I should have it changed to 'The 1337 one'?

/me clubs everyone over the head with a mace while they bend down to look at my sig.

BadgerEDIT: 5!

* Login_Here grabs Mitoboy's foot and makes him trip and then hits him in the face

BadgerEDIT: 4!

/me grabs Login_Here's foot and makes his face fall into the mud

"This is no time for a mud pack!"

(AHA!)

/me spins Login_Here around and throws him out the window

3!

20! 5! 98! 4! 00000!! 0101010101100110 1337 :p
*Mrbadger is strange
Starmonkey or ziemiski (still cants spell ure damn name :p:() plz reduce the posts in the thread to annoy mr badger plzzz

edit - i dare u to edit my post heheeheh

Fat Tony unEDIT: Badger smells :p:p

/me tapes Fat Tony's mouth up with Duct Tape

I love all your mispellings ziemeste, ziemiski, and the other :p

/me slaps Fat Tony!

1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back