The Completely Unofficial (But Danimal & Ennui Endorsed) NIN Thread

I like it, but it's more radio rock than the other songs.

EDIT: The end is awesome when Trent connects to the internet with his 56k modem.

Oh god, that last song is very good. Nice indian scale, great chord structure, much better than My Violent Heart IMO.

Only a few hours till gig time!

:D

Will get pics etc. for ya'll!

I'm loving this new track! Only problem is its too short, maybe its just a radio edit... I hope its longer

Does anyone know where I can find a high quality audio file of 'in this twighlight' that's on the NiN myspace?

Woot for me! I got an "Art is Resistance" sticker for my car today. That makes me cool.

Wow....they were amazing last night! :D

A selction of songs they played
Somewhat Damaged
Burn
Closer
March of the Pigs
Piggy (Nothing Can Stop Me)
Hurt
Head Like a Hole
Hand that Feed

and
The Day the Whole World Went Away! :D :D :D

Played a load of others too but those were the highlights

A very very very good show! :D

Shame my pics and vids didn't come out too well though =[

Bought a sexy t-shirt too =D

Woot for me! I got an "Art is Resistance" sticker for my car today. That makes me cool.

When I went into school today, there were "Art is Resistance" leaflets on all the walls! I need to find out who put them up and give them a big hug. :D

Survivalism is so funny I almost couldn't listen to it!

Seeing them in exactly two months... time cant go fast enough

I really want a non-radio rip of TBOTE. I have a feeling it'll be like hearing The Day the World Went Away on radio vs. CD, where the radio version loses a shit-ton of depth and sounds much worse because of it.

More USB drives found tonight and a little graphic next to Survivalism on the yearzero.nin.com site.

I sure hope its the Survivalism music video or something cool like that.

Let's see, drug use, government surveillance, blood, big fancy scarf, gay buttsecks, non-violent resistance, titties...

What more could we ask for?

I missed the link. Is anyone able to send me a copy via FTP?

[edit] nevermind it's up, downloading...

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying BYIT. All of the songs that I thought were meh on their album versions are absolutely fabulous live.

Also, putting Head Like a Hole directly after The Hand That Feeds makes it obvious how inadequate THTF is.

I do too, but he set the bar too high the first time in my opinion.

Especially the BYIT version, the bass is just so menacing.

I finally got my BYIT yesterday and watched it. I'm... severely disappointed really. I went to a live show of the 2006 tour, and it was awesome. This DVD just didn't capture the energy of the REAL live show, or even the energy of And All That Could Have Been. It was a boring watch, tbh.

Of course nothing could ever top And All That Could Have Been, but Beside You In Time is definately awesome. Especially the sound of the concert (I listen to the audio rip on my ipod), not to mention Freese's machine gun drumming. But personally I think its an awesome listen, especially The Big Come Down.

However I have to agree, its not that exciting to watch, everything is too calm, thats why just listening to the audio is better (save for the stage-dive in MotP).

The summer footage from the additional content is better than the winter to watch. It has more shiny stuff.

Also, what did you use to rip the audio Kouler?

Didnt actually rip the audio myself, torrented it (easier). If you want, I can pm you a link to it, though its on demonoid.

Bah...I thought that by now some of the "musicians" on this forum would have remixed Survivalism given that the source files are out and all. Guess I was wrong.

Bah...I thought that by now some of the "musicians" on this forum would have remixed Survivalism given that the source files are out and all. Guess I was wrong.

trent sucks so i can't be arsed.

I'll invite you to guess whether I have a Mac/Garageband or not.

Just so you guys know, Acid Pro 6 can open .aiff files. In fact, I'm working on a remix right now.

Back