Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

No, this was over a year ago. What amazes me though it that the whole audience seems to actually play or at least know about Starcraft.

Dude its in korea, what do you expect...they have nothing better to do with their time tha-ALL HAIL OUR MIGHTY LEADER.

Yea thats right I am numbers in disguise. Just check out my join date, ridiculous amount of posts for such a short time amirite?:sleep:

Aw f*ck, at first I was going to make a joke and then I watched the video :( Poor kid.

poor kid...can't imagine being THAT young and going through something so rare.

LOL @ those 2 last videos. so many WTF! moments

Why did they need to mention it is alive? Obviously it will be. If they are saying they have only just found out it still exists or something then they are seriously late. I have a book from years ago with pics of them in.

Edit: never mind it was only art of them but it did say that scientists have known about their existance since the 1800's.

@Unfocused - "I'm just gonna rape you on the off chance you hopefully into that shit?"

That was awesome :LOL:

I just learned about them at work today. Their album is amazing. I'll have to buy it somewhere when I get paid. I just ****ing love their names. Their band name, their song names, their album name. I mean look at this:

natalie-portmans-shaved-head-glistening-pleasure.jpg

1 Me + Yr Daughter
2 Slow Motion Tag Team
3 Iceage Babeland
4 Mouth Full of Bones
5 Holding Hands in the Shower
6 L.A. Noir
7 Staying Cool
8 Bedroom Costume
9 Hush Hush
10 Beard Lust
11 Sophisticated Side Ponytail