Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

Was even more amazing on the previous page.

Are you ****ing kidding me? THAT WAS ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE? Jesus christ... lol

I don't visit this thread. Somebody on AIM sent me that link. lol

lmfao... No ****in way... I don't believe that. XD

Oh man, lol. That's gotta be a joke! That's just so horrible. And if anybody buys that thing they fail at life... as ridiculous as those ****ing belt devices of old times. At least they had an excuse... they didn't ****ing know better.

Lol, I can see it now. Rows upon rows of cubicle peasants spinning round and round, knocking computers off desks and scattering papers.

Cooks versions of those jokes are far funnier. Also, those jokes are pretty universal in the comedy world. Let's see....

Watching someone get hit by something
Naming your kids
Bodily itches

Yeah, those are pretty damn specific and unique and I'm sure no comedian has ever thought of using that kind of material before :rollseyes:

Cooks versions of those jokes are far funnier. Also, those jokes are pretty universal in the comedy world. Let's see....

Naming your kids
Bodily itches

Yeah, those are pretty damn specific and unique and I'm sure no comedian has ever thought of using that kind of material before :rollseyes:

Yeh was gonna say that lol.

Naming your kids
Bodily itches

No, watching someone get hit by something and not being able to think of anything to say with enough information in it was the joke, not watching someone getting hit by something.

Naming your kids something that has no vowels is the joke, not naming your kids.

Third's a wash cuz I don't remember enough about either version and don't feel like watching it again.

So yeah, those are pretty damn specific and I'm sure Cook stole them from LouieCK.

Oh my ****ing lol.

I love when the zoom in on her like O_O

HOLY SHIT MAN.

Your avatar is the exact picture on the pizza box for my local pizza place called Super Mario's.

They have good pizza.

^ they should have got a longer tow rope, so the tow truck could pick up speed.

"Dude I don't want him to mess this truck up."

Right at the very end... after the truck is ****ed up...

Back