Video: kid beats his hl2 with baseball bat

Should TDE close this thread because the kid has learning difficulties?

• Total voters
When the guy yelled: "**** YOU", "****ing.... Half.... Life.... 2" I jumped out of my seat. It was too loud ;)

I think he just made that to make us fanboys feel bad, he probably loves the game, lets all point and laugh
EDIT: It didn't have the cd in the case, infact, he showed you the cd case, put it down and smashed the box.

I think that he feels like an idiot(aspecialy if he's schitzofreniac) only he is afraid to admit that he feels like an idiot. He's also angry at himself for wasting his money(probably his last money) on the game, but he cannot hold it in.

Ill make a video just like it for you guys, but insted ill pee on the box. :)

That guy is She!!!!

From this forum, you remember that guy with the issues about the shadow bug!

"its gay" <--- A great argument.

Shodan said:
That guy is She!!!!

omg, is this true?

Shodan said:
That guy is She!!!!

No way the shadow bug troll...

There is no way that is SHE..

Ha, this was great. I mean, the kid must be a little slow. =)

First of all, it is not she. She is actually remotelly funny and has some talent with photoshop.

That cave troll (notice the clever use of the word troll) is slower than his pentium 1 that he tried to run Half Life 2 on.

"Uuuugh It are slow!!!" Slower than you sir?
"It being GHEY!!!!LOL!!"

Fool

rofl the funniest bit is at the end after all the smashing *about to have a heart attack* "yea.. I dont really like half-life 2"

He looks like one of the disabled kids in my school. Except this guy's head is smaller and the disabled kid in my school could actually string up a few better sentences.
He complained about how shitty it ran on his computer, maybe he should tone down the graphics.
:|

ok thats was stupid

sure HL2 will run like the crapiest shit in the world but I will not smack it whit a baseball bat,he should send the that copy to me ;(

It was just a joke and you people shouldn't take it so seriouslly. That kid is NOT an idiot, he is a comic genius!

Hehehe, that guys such a moron.
I love at the end, where he's like "I hate half life 2".
He sounds like he is about to weep.

Hes slower than the game could ever be even on a 386 LOL! Takes a big man to beat an empty box! LOL! :flame:

This dude is always posting videos on totse.com

He chomps benzos and drinks like a fish all the while attention whoring. Same room, same japanese parking sign, same bed, same fat face, same "gay" voice. Infact he usually tries to whore attention by calling himself gay. I don't think he has much of a life, he makes videos like this all the time. His name is AcidBath, formerly Brilliant2U. Feel free to kick him upside the head.

Quack

man i dont care if he did that to halflife 2, halo 2 or daikatana, he needs life

Dublo7 said:
Am I the only person who laughed their ass off at this?
Probably not. Before watching the video, I thought I was gonna laugh my ass off. It turns out he was trying too hard to be funny, which made him look like a moron. But it was a nice try. :thumbs:

I like how when he says "The game runs... slow". Why? Because he says it slow... :D

He is either mentally challenged or he put on an act by smashing an empty box and pretending to be retarded.

I like the one with Breen, Gman and Grigory singing that song better :D

Back