What country are u from ?

I live in a small Commusist country in North America, it's called
Massachussetts, People's Democratic Republic of...

Really gorgon? I always thought you were American...

Just because you can smoke pot in your country doesnt make it cool, i can smoke pot in america but that doesnt make it cool.

I live in the US, in New York to be more specific. None of the stereotypes some people have regarding US ctizens apply to me, although I know some people who fit them quite well.

Originally posted by Fuzzy
im from 'stralia mate. we ride kangaroos to school and wrestle crocs in our free time as welll.

Ah sterotypes, i love em.

Im from merry old England where we all drink tea, ride around in our motor cars, live in London under thatched roofs and cant move our upper lips.

At the same time, we all live off fish and chips, have cockney accents, drink beer as a staple diet (along with the chips of course), wear vests and are generally not nice to look at or smell.

I really want to go to Australia, i've heard Melbourne is quite nice. I'd like to travel across the country as well...but its a big desert i'd probably get lost.

EDIT: I live in a place called Stalybridge by the way, its in the north west if you want to look it up :) Theres a website with a webcam and everything :)

I'm from Sweden.
To be exact: Östersund, Jämtland, Sweden.
Hmm, what can I say about Östersund then...
Well we have a festival every year called "Storsjö Yran",
a pretty small population and long cold winters... not really :)

So.. whats a swedish stereotype then?
I guess it would have to be that we are all stupid blond girls named Inga.

Originally posted by Idolon
I'm from Sweden.

Rofl, yeah.
But my name's not Inga, I'm not stupid nor am I blond.. and I hope your name isn't Inga either.. lol

I'm from Sweden.

From my experience many internet Swedes are America bashers. This im sure doesnt speak for the actual population. The internet does funny things to people :)

Originally posted by Dalith
Rofl, yeah.
But my name's not Inga, I'm not stupid nor am I blond.. and I hope your name isn't Inga either.. lol
Nah... It isn't, but I am blond.
I don't think I'm stupid though... I hope not. :)
Talking about the name Inga. The only ones I know who are named Inga are 60+.

Originally posted by DimitriPopov
From my experience many internet Swedes are America bashers. This im sure doesnt speak for the actual population. The internet does funny things to people :)
I try not to bash anyone I don't have to. ;)
I live by the basics: Give respect -> Get respect.

I try not to bash anyone I don't have to. ;)
I live by the basics: Give respect -> Get respect.

Yeah I figured , you sounded like a nice guy :) I try to live the same way. Its that whole do unto others thing :)

Bass, guess what's ugly, that we share and can't speak english or french right?

Our Prime Minister of course!
Priceless.

Nah, it is more like an European thing. Not just swedes. You have to have something to bash right? Internet does affect people in funny ways though...

Anyway, I'm from Finland I am.

Zerox , why doesnt your country make something of itself?

Sweden could take over the world with ease, if we only wanted to.

:eek:

Det allsmäktiga landet Sverige!

Viking power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Zerox
Sweden could take over the world with ease, if we only wanted to.

:eek:
....HAHAHAHAHA...really?Your being sarcastic right?

The Swiss Army 0wnZ yU0.

They actaully are one of the best defenses any country has, their training and the alps make the country almost impregnable to ground attack. Unless of course it was invaded by China or the US.

Originally posted by manny_c44
The Swiss Army 0wnZ yU0.

They actaully are one of the best defenses any country has, their training and the alps make the country almost impregnable to ground attack. Unless of course it was invaded by China or the US.
Yea but....what about offense.If your going to take over the world you have to be on the offensive.

Originally posted by Tr0n
Yea but....what about offense.If your going to take over the world you have to be on the offensive.

Yes, the Swiss would get raped if they tried that.

In times of war they could raise an Army equivalant to our entire population (USA) using a draft. Bad times for us.

Im from Norway.
And I dont really feel free (we have too register our tvs lol) :smoking:

And if any Norwegian is reading this and wanna start a political discussion bout norway. Dont. Just let it go.

why bash when u can stfu? make love not war and so on and so on....

Back