what drugs have people tried

Status
Not open for further replies.
ure so ignorant, if u try a hard drug once u can die! dont u realise that? or do u just do drugs to be cool. Whats with cigarettes as well they give u no advantages but fill ure lungs with smoke yay! :|

mchammer75040 said:
Your like me, I dont have a addictive personality. I used to smoke for 2 years, but it got lame and I just stopped. I didnt crave them or anything. But others arent, take my dad for example, he has been addicted to crack since he was 15 (close to 40 now) because someone told him to try. Sooo yea not good advice...

exactly i do weed all the time and any other drug now and again because i like the feeling not because im addicted

Yeah... sure... "you can quit at any time"... we know...

Fat Tony! said:
ure so ignorant, if u try a hard drug once u can die! dont u realise that? or do u just do drugs to be cool. Whats with cigarettes as well they give u no advantages but fill ure lungs with smoke yay! :|

cigs are pointless but i have to say that alcahol is actually quite a bad drug its addictive you can die from an over dose you can die from accidents wile being pissed and it effects your bodies in all sorts of ways including shrinking you penis and testicles :O

I have only tried weed and hash and I smoke hash some times.

I stay away from things like acid and shit like that thou.

I tried weed and pcp just to see what all the hulabaloo was all about. Would never do either again.

Fat Tony! said:
Whats with cigarettes as well they give u no advantages but fill ure lungs with smoke yay! :|
Ah, but the thing is that you start by just partysmoking a couple of times a week, and then you get gradually more and more addicted as time goes on:(

Varg|Hund said:
Ah, but the thing is that you start by just partysmoking a couple of times a week, and then you get gradually more and more addicted as time goes on:(

neh i got deppresed at school which is why i started smoking ganj and cigs i suppose it got me through the school day and because it was rebelios (cant spell)
i got susspended loads of times but never caught smoking ganj :E

Varg|Hund said:
I dont agree, Ive been smoking weed since I was 12. I never got addicted, infact I stopped for 2 years when I moved in with my aunt from age 15-17. Didnt have withdrawls or whatever, infact I didnt pay much attention to it. Ive always used them sparingly, so eh that doesnt apply to everyone. Some people will do them then take it a step further but some dont.

mchammer75040 said:
I dont agree, Ive been smoking weed since I was 12. I never got addicted, infact I stopped for 2 years when I moved in with my aunt from age 15-17. Didnt have withdrawls or whatever, infact I didnt pay much attention to it. Ive always used them sparingly, so eh that doesnt apply to everyone. Some people will do them then take it a step further but some dont.
Well sir, I apploud your strong willpower then:)
/me applouds mchammer.

Just cos its not addictive doesnt mean its not bad, weed has more tar then cigarettes + carbon dioxide + carbon monoxide odear bad stuff there.....

dont you see they know they know the little people they can here us watch out for them they hide in the walls waiting......waiting...wait......

Ok. Hashish, psylocibine, MDMA, LSD. I only tried them once or twice and never abused them systematicly. And I didn't find anything fun in them(especialy psylocibine). All you get is depression afterwards, and you never remember what happend during the "fun". So IMO it's all just mental onanism - you experience it but it's not there. Not interesting.

alcohol my favourite drug of all time :cheers:

have a cigarette every now and then, tried weed feels good haven't done it in weeks, caffiene whenever, smoked a cigar the other day which is not advisable :(

haven't really tried anything else and don't intend to.

it's funny you lot saying you won't take drugs because you have a future. ok if you're doing it because you're overly protective of your health then fine, but...you...future....do you realise how many successful people used to smoke weed or drink etc? anyway it's your choice.

most of you guys are fairly liberal, surprised me actually, but yeah..don't mess yourself up on that stuff ;) everything in moderation

Forgot to addd. Now I'm completely against drugs. Not only becasue of the moral reasons but also, as dumb as it may sound, it promotes terrorism. Drugs are the main thing that terrorists get their fundings from.

except ganj smoke it until your eyes bleed (i do not indorce the use of illegal substances)

Dedalus said:
alcohol my favourite drug of all time :cheers:

have a cigarette every now and then, tried weed feels good haven't done it in weeks, caffiene whenever, smoked a cigar the other day which is not advisable :(

haven't really tried anything else and don't intend to.

it's funny you lot saying you won't take drugs because you have a future. ok if you're doing it because you're overly protective of your health then fine, but...you...future....do you realise how many successful people used to smoke weed or drink etc? anyway it's your choice.

most of you guys are fairly liberal, surprised me actually, but yeah..don't mess yourself up on that stuff ;) everything in moderation

Well put Dedalus.

Iv try most of the well know 1s apart from heroin and the bad shite. I hate people who are full against illegal recreational drugs,then go out on the weekend and get pissed as a fart and start fights.
It is a know fact that Alcohol is 1 of the worst drugs for society and your own health.
So before people go preaching saying "drugs are bad mmmkay" look at the facts 1st, and just because its illegal doesnt mean you should keep a closed mind on the matter.
Power to the people

I just do adrenachrome. That's pure human adrenaline. Or sometimes I just chew on adrenal glands all day. Those other drugs are for pussies.

darkstar....pure... human.... adrenaline...human, let me say that once more...it comes from a human. Or maybe you just said that because you saw Fear and Loathing in Las Vagas. Oh well, anywho. Yes, alcohol is a pretty bad substance. But in moderation, it is ok. But think about it, alcohol is a toxin and you liver has to break it down so to much alcohol = sad liver. Ok, pot has more tar etc in a cigarette but most people don't smoke five joints a day. Thus cigarettes are alot worse than pot, (over 4,000 chemicals in cigarette smoke) Yes, i do smoke pot on ocassion but not all the time. On average mighty smoke once every three weeks but even thats alot for me. I usually just bum a couple hits off my friends if they want me to smoke with them but I usually don't buy my own weed. (I think its a waste of money) But I think pot to can be ok...if used in moderation.
I have also seen what weed can do to people. Yes, it can be bad. For example, my friend doesn't have a job so he saves up his luch money each week and then at the end of the week, he'll go out and buy a gram or two. Sad. The thing I hate about pot is it just feels "smelly" if you know what I mean. Ya can't get that damn taste out of your mouth. Oh well, I havn't smoked in like 3 months. Whatever people say, Pot is not addictive, people only do more of it because they want to get that feeling again, not because they NEED it
I think you just need to have self control
Actually....pot is bad....yes...It's wierd, the United States looks down on pot but weed is part of the Jamacian culture and parts of Europe. Hell, it's legal in parts of Canada. God, I don't know what to think

Like I said, dont need any drugs to make my life any better. All I need is a lil natural high, and I'm set. I prefer to keep full control of my body, and I prefer to not harm my body.

csmighty1 said:
Or maybe you just said that because you saw Fear and Loathing in Las Vagas.

Exactly. Great movie AND book. Anyone claiming that drugs are completely evil and destroy your mind should read a little Hunter S. Thompson. One of the greatest writers of his generation and also a completely twisted drug fiend.

I personally don't do drugs, but if anyone else wants to do them responsibly, I say go ahead.

BlackWolfdrk said:
ive tried them all except heroin and i am a massive pot head

Shit dawg, so you've done: Absinthe, Alchohol, Amanitas, AMT, Ayahuasca, Cacti, Caffeine, Cocain, Datura, DMT, DPT, DXM, GHB, Heroin, Ibogaine, Kava, Ketamine, LSD, Maois, MDMA (Ecstasy), Mescaline, Meth, Morning Glory, Mushrooms, Nitrous, Nutmeg, Opiates, Peyote, Salvia, Tobacco, 2C - B, 2C - T - 7, 5 - MeO - DiPT, 5 - MeO - DMT, and an assortment of other strange drugs?

indeed you are hardcore.

If you ask me alcohol is one of the worst drugs out there. If you see someone who has smoked "too much" pot (which isn't really possible since you can't OD on it) and see someone who has had too much to drink, you'll understand what i mean. I don't know where people get this crap that weed is worse than cigarettes either, I've seen people who have smoked pot all their lives and they're perfectly healthy, yet the cigg smokers i see in the hospital coughing up blood and pieces of lung.

I'd be willing to try estacy if the situation presents itself.
Never done drugs though.

It makes one ecstatic? As opposed to say... making you wheeze...

i dont do drugs and i dont plan on it....and... i have a future :p

mchammer75040 said:
Why ecstacy? Im just curious.
I'll probably go clubbing a lot in a few years, and E is popular in the night scene. It's also supposed to give you a long-lasting sense of euphoria, and you become sensitive to light and cool stuff like that. Other drugs may do the same thing, but I'm interested in esctasy because in my health class at school, there was a big video we had to watch about it, and rather than discourage me to have it, it just made it look more interesting, LOL.

Wow, a hangover lasting weeks... that's gotta suck... but nothing that can't be fixed by... MORE ECSTACY!

i just drink, not too often though, about twice a month.
ive also tried teh mary jane, but didnt like it much.

Letters said:
Wow, a hangover lasting weeks... that's gotta suck... but nothing that can't be fixed by... MORE ECSTACY!

Hey, it also causes "erectile disfunction and difficulty reaching orgasm"

screw that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back