what drugs have people tried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god letters that was hilarious.. I can quit anytime hahahahahahahahhaah.... That is so true. Anyways, I hate junkies. I don't know why but I hate them. I can't stand them in fact. Also, if your life is so crappy I doubt the drugs are gunna help. That is just plain retarded. I have deppression, but I don't go out and buy drugs to make me happy, I went to the doctor and he gave me some medicine and now I'm (kinda) happier. It's ridiculous that you think drugs help with stress.

pat_thetic said:
Oh my god letters that was hilarious.. I can quit anytime hahahahahahahahhaah.... That is so true. Anyways, I hate junkies. I don't know why but I hate them. I can't stand them in fact. Also, if your life is so crappy I doubt the drugs are gunna help. That is just plain retarded. I have deppression, but I don't go out and buy drugs to make me happy, I went to the doctor and he gave me some medicine and now I'm (kinda) happier. It's ridiculous that you think drugs help with stress.

ummmm dude...think about what you just said.....

unless you were being sarcastic...

AzzMan said:
ummmm dude...think about what you just said.....

unless you were being sarcastic...

I thought about what I said when I wrote it... Not sure what your getting at???

pat_thetic said:
I thought about what I said when I wrote it... Not sure what your getting at???

uhhh yur aware pat that medicine is infact DRUGS

well u kinda contradicted yurself but some people probably do think they feel better when they're doped up. I dont agree with it and think it only deteriorates the problem.

It doesn't matter, drugs are drugs. Just because it is legal doesn't mean it's good for you, or that it is somehow better than the illegal ones.

Err... me? Sugar, my athsma inhalers, and this little tube of Vicks' nose-clearing stuff that I think I may be getting addicted to...

I don't really think I'll ever try any sort of (Non-medicinal,) drug. I hate the smell of alchohol, can't stand smoke, and I'd much prefer to have full control over my mental state anyway, thank you.

AzzMan said:
It doesn't matter, drugs are drugs. Just because it is legal doesn't mean it's good for you, or that it is somehow better than the illegal ones.

Heh, that is the most retarded statement ever. Since we all know that pepto-bismal is worse then crack :LOL:

K, Be right back.

EDIT: OH MY GOD MY STOMACH MELTED OH MY GOD HELP!!!!

Okay so maybe I phrased my question wrong. Undoubtedly some are worse than others. Like crack, heroin, and meth, I think they should stay illegal, because they pose a danger to the users and people around them, moreso than any others.

Some drugs are legal because they cure/help certain problems and they have minimal side effects.

AzzMan said:
Okay so maybe I phrased my question wrong. Undoubtedly some are worse than others. Like crack, heroin, and meth, I think they should stay illegal, because they pose a danger to the users and people around them, moreso than any others.

Meth is pretty stupid, so many meth labs where I live.

Spend so much time making the drug but, oh noes, you're dead before you use it.

I live right near the "Meth Capital of the World"... Independence, MO. :(

Thankfully none of those drugs are very big where I live, sometimes I'll hear stories where people have them at parties and such once in a while, but it's not very common. The hardest drug I ever see around here is coke (cocaine). I'm a little leary of it, I personally doubt I'll ever try it, but it doesn't seem to cause any problems with the people that do use it, so it doesn't bother me too much.

AzzMan said:
Thankfully none of those drugs are very big where I live, sometimes I'll hear stories where people have them at parties and such once in a while, but it's not very common. The hardest drug I ever see around here is coke (cocaine). I'm a little leary of it, I personally doubt I'll ever try it, but it doesn't seem to cause any problems with the people that do use it, so it doesn't bother me too much.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/cocaine/cocaine_effects.shtml

Hmmm interesting. I've never really looked much into cocaine, since as i said before, I don't think I'll ever do it. I haven't noticed any of the major ide effects (aggressiveness/antisocial) in the people who do use it though. That may be because I don't know anyone who uses it heavily, of has used it for long enough for those to happen. Many people I know actually have quit after doing it for a while, say it costs too much for too little of an effect.

pat_thetic said:

Ugh Im guessing this was directed towards me right? Well for one drugs does make my life better, I have a shitty life and if i can just escape for alittle bit wihtot the worries and anxiety that is put on me i do. Oh and seriously think about what the hell you are posting before you post it. :rolleyes:

pat_thetic, My mom's a psychologists that work alot with deppressed people so she writes out medicine to them alot of times, just so you know, the fact that you got medicine suggests that you have bipolar, bipolar is a mental disease that can cause HUGE moodswings.

Anyway, I havn't tried drugs, and I don't plan on doing it either, drugs are stupid IMO, it's easy to get addicted to them.

Drugs are also very dangerous, my brother almost died of an overdose of ectasy a while back, was kinda scary.

I've never done drugs and I don't plan to. The only alcohol I've had is champagne at new year (I'm only 14..) and, unlike most kids my age, I don't think it's 'hard' or 'cool' to get pissed. (One of my 'friends' stole a bottle of red wine off her parents, and she and one of her friends drank it on the way to school... stupid or what? What's the point!? They got excluded for a week I think) But I don't see anything wrong with social drinking, as long as you're sensible.

I'm never going to smoke. My dad smokes, and he looks terrible. Discoloured skin, fingernails, teeth, and he's got an awful cough. I don't see the point in smoking at all. Most kids in my school smoke, and they look and smell awful. And they think it makes them look cool.

I dont mean to be rude or flame but this is the problem about discussing things like this on these forums in that a high % of the people on here are young and dont have much experience with drugs, Because all they heard about it is from the media and all the scare mungers.
Like 1 of the other posts said drugs are drugs, legal & illegal, admitantly some are worse than others but just because they are illegal doesnt mean you should runaway from them.
Alcohol is the bigest drug problem the human race has!

alcohol in extreme moderation, tried these mexican shrooms once, got high off of second hand pot smoke... and i've gotten high off of my asthma meds before but not on purpose lol.

on ecstacy; i didn't read the article that was linked to, but i think you all should know that ecstacy is actually pretty dangerous. it's very easy to die from it, if you don't have anyone keeping an eye on you. in addition to that danger, you also have the issue of it f*cking with your brain. someone said that it doesn't do anything to your brain, but in reality, yes it does. what it does is release tremendous amounts of endorphines in your brain, and you feel good. well over time this depletes your ability to produce endorphines naturally. for instance, i had a friend who was a DJ, pretty popular one, used to tour around the US a little and got pretty popular in NYC. anyways, during senior year he was gettin depressed because he said he could never feel happy anymore, couldn't orgasm, and had erectile dysfunction. all this because of the endorphine sh*t. so yes, ecstacy is pretty bad. it's something i'd never do, at least.

as a general rule, it's typically wiser to do drugs that come from the earth, like shrooms(never more often than once a month though), pot (do it only after you're in your early 20's when your brain has finished developing), hash, etc... nothing chemical or processed(all your hard drugs)

oh by the way, if you think you won't be able to make something of your life because of drugs... well, news flash, it's not because of drugs.. it's more an inherent problem with you yourself. and also, i hope those of you who think drugs are satan are not music fans... to quote, "i want you to take all your tapes all your records all your cd's, and burn them, because you know what? all those musicians who have made all that great music over the years.... reeeeeealll f*ckin high on drugs"

Think about it.
In the UK over 50000 people take ecstacy every weekend and there's been only 72 deaths in 6 years related to E.
Now have a look at alcohol deaths almost 6,000 people (3,800 men and 2170 women) were directly attributable to alcohol in 2001, And thats just one year and in the UK.
And thats not to mention all the costs for alcohol related crimes, hospital bills and general bad stuff that alcohol does to you.

1 ecstacy tablet= potential death on first try
Alchohol= 2 or 3 pints have a fun time just dont get pissed and liver barlely suffers

Jammydodger said:
Think about it.
In the UK over 50000 people take ecstacy every weekend and there's been only 72 deaths in 6 years related to E.
Now have a look at alcohol deaths almost 6,000 people (3,800 men and 2170 women) were directly attributable to alcohol in 2001, And thats just one year and in the UK.
And thats not to mention all the costs for alcohol related crimes, hospital bills and general bad stuff that alcohol does to you.

yeah, i never said alcohol was better than x. i just said that x is actually a very dangerous drug. but that doesn't matter, because most of what i mentioned is medium/long term.

btw i DO think alcohol is the most destructive drug to our society. not only that, but the alcohol that you drink is diluted a bit. very easy to get alcohol poisoning if you drink straight (grain) alcohol... heh moonshine anyone?

My policy is that if you want to **** yourself up, great, just keep me out of it.

I have but one qestion, and this probably isn't the right place to ask it, but what is the difference between knowing what drugs a person takes and talking about their different prices in different places? Why would someone close a disscusion on the latter, but not the first. I'm just curious.

herbster said:
I have but one qestion, and this probably isn't the right place to ask it, but what is the difference between knowing what drugs a person takes and talking about their different prices in different places? Why would someone close a disscusion on the latter, but not the first. I'm just curious.

This is a more general discussion, it gets into nothing specific, like the other thread which was asking how much illegal substances cost. I don't want people coming to the forum to see topics asking about how much a drug costs in their area like it's perfectly okay. This thread allows people to also view their opinions on drugs in general.

Indeed Jackal, mushrooms/weed/hash are far less dangerous than the chemical drugs.

Abom|nation said:
My policy is that if you want to **** yourself up, great, just keep me out of it.

Yeah that makes sense if ure gonna be a idiot and throw ure life away go ahead see how i care, but im not. You guys think that if uve tried it and u dont notice many bad effects it must be ok :|

Fat Tony! said:
Yeah that makes sense if ure gonna be a idiot and throw ure life away go ahead see how i care, but im not. You guys think that if uve tried it and u dont notice many bad effects it must be ok :|

meh... i fail to see how trying a drug throws your life away. my shroom experience was far from good, but you know what? my life is richer for the experience. maybe that's just me.

Jackal_hit, I havn't done drugs, but I think it gives you a good life experience if you try, shrooms aren't dangerous aslong as you can handle the amount and WHAT you take.

Abom|nation said:
This is a more general discussion, it gets into nothing specific. This thread allows people to also view their opinions on drugs in general.

O.K. I suppose I see your point. Thanks. Well, I dont really "suppose" so much as see.

meh... i fail to see how trying a drug throws your life away. my shroom experience was far from good, but you know what? my life is richer for the experience. maybe that's just me.
you can potentially throw your life away, since one thing usually leads to another.

I've smoked, but I don't do it unless someone offers and I feel like it. I tried weed a couple times, was aiight. I really hate beer so if I'm getting drunk I'll do spirits, which is almost never, because it really isn't all that great. Most of what I tried has been experimenting, and the tests always come out negative. Drugs for me, so far, have been a bit of a bust.

Hmm i dont like beer either to be honest and i dont really need to get pissed therefore as a well thought out decision im not going to drink alchahol if i go to the pub. What a waste of time.

Fat Tony! said:
Hmm i dont like beer either to be honest and i dont really need to get pissed therefore as a well thought out decision im not going to drink alchahol if i go to the pub. What a waste of time.

Yeah, I can act just as stupid as any drunk person, sometimes it just gets pointless when you're still concious of what's happening and they start to get on your nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back