What was the most embarrasing moment in your life?

bra 1 : 0 me

I guess thats normal for the first time, was just really embarrasing though. Why can't someone invent some sort of quick-release mechanisim? Ah well, got the hang of it now :cheers:

Can't really think of any other embarrasing moments. Nothing worth mentioning anyway.

Farrowlesparrow said:
You actually did that?

Yep and I regretted it as soon as I put the massive bit of cardboard shrapnel in my jumper :x

kirovman said:
Yeah I knew a medic who went to a fancy dress party as Harold Shipman... but that's just plain wrong :p
Two friends and I have been wanting to throw a bad taste fancy dress party for a while now, although you need people with the right (or wrong, depending on which way you look at it) mind-set. And not having the sh*t rightfully kicked out of you in the street because you were walking around as Hitler (one of the less original costume ideas, I might add).
But I'll leave it there, lest I offfend.

Looking at the hottest girle ever while walking into a post

BOOOM splashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........hh :D,

Ritz said:
I make an ass of myself so much its hard to think of one moment, I think it was when I was battleing with a door to open, pushing it when it was a pull open door. Yeah that was pretty bad, most people figer it out after 40 seconds, not me, nuh uh.

I had that problem when I was a teensy little boy, 4 or 5. The teacher wouldn't let me go to the toilet, but I was desperate and dashed for the loo, battled with the door for about 30 seconds, pushing it as hard as I could, in the end I just pissed myself right there and then. Only to look up at the door as see "Pull". Who the hell puts pull doors for the bogs anyway? :p

That was pretty damn embarassing, for my teacher to come out after me and see me covered in piss.

dancing with the sister of a girl I had met in mexico who informed me her sister was 16 ...I was 21 at the time ..ran like a mofo :)

Aged about thirteen / fourteen and just found out you could ignite a fart.

Bent over with lighter close to my botty as mum and dad walked into the room, still embarressed now. :)

Making out with my girl all alone in her parent caravan. Pulled her top up, took her bra off, started fondling and the rest ;). And what do you know, her parents wallk in! Her dad just stands there laughing his head off, runs round to my parents caravan to tell my mom and dad (he's evil like that). Kinda embarresing, laugh about it now :D

burner69 said:
When I went to Ibiza last July I ended up going back to a gals hotel and ended up shagging on the balcony - I could say that was embaressing cuz two dudes were watching from their room, but that wasn't it. This lay-dee had a lad who fancied her, who'd come on holiday with her, so she didn't want him to find out we'd been at it.
So we quickly threw all the blankets back into the hotel room, picked up the johnny wrappers, clothes, beer bottles etc and hid them away. Sorted....

...Three days later I'm in my hotel room with my friend who's on holiday with me. His jeans are dirty and/or creased, and he wants some to go out in. Being a lovely kind guy I say he can use a pair of mine, so he takes them, pops them on and... oooh.... what's this in the pocket.....

I've no idea how or why a used condom ended up in my pocket, but it was an absolute p*sser... thinking back it wasn't really that embarassing... hmm... Funny tho.

LMFAO!!!. i might be off to ibiza with mates soon. also , where you been for the last 3 or 4 days burn? havnt seen ya around..?

CptStern said:
dancing with the sister of a girl I had met in mexico who informed me her sister was 16 ...I was 21 at the time ..ran like a mofo :)

so you lived in mexico, or was you on holiday? lol.

if so, how many countries have you lived in, besides spain and canada?

So many embarrasing moments i dont know which to pick!

Ren.182 said:
Making out with my girl all alone in her parent caravan. Pulled her top up, took her bra off, started fondling and the rest ;). And what do you know, her parents wallk in! Her dad just stands there laughing his head off, runs round to my parents caravan to tell my mom and dad (he's evil like that). Kinda embarresing, laugh about it now :D

Hell, that coulda been alot worse lol

EDIT: Oh and I have walked into a lamp post before.... had a bump for three days. (I walked into it pretty damn hard *GONG!!!!* :p)

Falling into a river. :eek: I was trying to be a big man and swing over it on a rope tied to a tree.

KoreBolteR said:
LMFAO!!!. i might be off to ibiza with mates soon. also , where you been for the last 3 or 4 days burn? havnt seen ya around..?

Ibiza rules my friend.
Try and get a hotel in San Antonio, it's right by the sunset strip and the Westend. There's cheap taxis and often free buses to the big clubs too, so you don't miss out. Basically what you'll end up doing every day, and it dosen't get boring, is; Get up very late, if you're up really early, like 3 o'clock, soak up some rays on the beach. Then head to the sunset strip, and drink while the sun goes down, get some food, then spend all night getting totally rat-arsed, pulling people, and clubbing till you faint. It's an experience mate. Let me know how it goes.

And I went down Cardiff/ London to a massive rave; proper mint weekender. Ibiza will make you do that kinda thing - clubs just aint the same when you've been to Amnesia, or Privilege... you need moooore ;)

EDIT: Embaressing moment #2.
Pulling a girl (I'm not shagging all the time by any means, just when I do embaressing things tend to happen :O ) and going a club with her. Leaving her for a while and getting off with some lovely lady, meeting the girl again, going back her gaff, having some fun, getting up in the morning to see....

...that the other gal I went with was this girl's mother.

*Bows* That, is embaressing.

el Chi said:
Two friends and I have been wanting to throw a bad taste fancy dress party for a while now, although you need people with the right (or wrong, depending on which way you look at it) mind-set. And not having the sh*t rightfully kicked out of you in the street because you were walking around as Hitler (one of the less original costume ideas, I might add).
But I'll leave it there, lest I offfend.

I went to a "famous people" fancy dressed party dressed as Joseph Stalin, using navy clothes I bought from a market in Moscow -white jacket, and hat, well decorated with soviet badges.
Good laughs, no dirty looks from anyone. And people who would be likely to beat you up are too stupid to know who Stalin is anyway.
I'm miles better than that silly Harry :LOL: :cheers:

burner69 said:
EDIT: Embaressing moment #2.
Pulling a girl (I'm not shagging all the time by any means, just when I do embaressing things tend to happen :O ) and going a club with her. Leaving her for a while and getting off with some lovely lady, meeting the girl again, going back her gaff, having some fun, getting up in the morning to see....

...that the other gal I went with was this girl's mother.

*Bows* That, is embaressing.

lmao, now thats as bad as it gets :p

kirovman said:
I went to a "famous people" fancy dressed party dressed as Joseph Stalin, using navy clothes I bought from a market in Moscow -white jacket, and hat, well decorated with soviet badges.
Good laughs, no dirty looks from anyone. And people who would be likely to beat you up are too stupid to know who Stalin is anyway.
I'm miles better than that silly Harry :LOL: :cheers:
That's a good one :) Although we came up with much less wholesome ideas, but none that I'll share. Suffice to say that our party would require more than one dressing room so that people wouldn't have to wear their costumes on the streets.

Burner, I congratulate you on your inter-generational pulling madskillz. Bravo.

I have another one, a serious one. What you are about to read IS true, no b\s here.

I was about 2 & 3/4 years old on my 1st day of preschool, & was attached to my Mom highly unlike most kids that age. Well, what I'm getting to is really funny..

Well anyway I really didn't want to leave my Mom. I was smart enough to know if I was sick I wouldn't go anywhere, so I figure'd anything else that would be unsafe would mean I didn't go. What did I do? I took my shoes off.

Man, did that go wrong. I was crying & screaming like crazy, because I was hanging on to the seat of the car, putting my seatbelt back on, but ofcourse I lost the battle against my Mom.

So back on went my shoes, & was clinging to my Mom's feet. Yeah, I made a great 1st impression on my teacher :angry:

I ran into the building, & rammed myself right into a table, hurting another kid who was sitting down in the process(as I was told it was cookie time or whatever it was). I clung back onto my Mom, but she didn't let me stay ofcourse. I started kicking her foot, then when the teacher said to stop, I turned on her.

Again I rammed into something, the teacher in particular. Still crying & screaming, I took everything off the shelf of toys & started throwing it at other kids. The teacher ofcourse caught up to me, & got put in time out. I devised a plan, but no go for now.

When I got out, I took off all my clothes, except my underwear. Bare with me here, no lie. I threw all my smelly clothes at the teachers & students cookies & milk in anger. One of the aids thrusted me by the foot, & I tried to slap her, & I did hit her.

After that, I don't know as I was never told, but I've been told it was too sad to be told. Not cool!

Vorac1ous said:
I have another one, a serious one. What you are about to read IS true, no b\s here.

I was about 2 & 3/4 years old on my 1st day of preschool, & was attached to my Mom highly unlike most kids that age. Well, what I'm getting to is really funny..

Well anyway I really didn't want to leave my Mom. I was smart enough to know if I was sick I wouldn't go anywhere, so I figure'd anything else that would be unsafe would mean I didn't go. What did I do? I took my shoes off.

Man, did that go wrong. I was crying & screaming like crazy, because I was hanging on to the seat of the car, putting my seatbelt back on, but ofcourse I lost the battle against my Mom.

So back on went my shoes, & was clinging to my Mom's feet. Yeah, I made a great 1st impression on my teacher :angry:

I ran into the building, & rammed myself right into a table, hurting another kid who was sitting down in the process(as I was told it was cookie time or whatever it was). I clung back onto my Mom, but she didn't let me stay ofcourse. I started kicking her foot, then when the teacher said to stop, I turned on her.

Again I rammed into something, the teacher in particular. Still crying & screaming, I took everything off the shelf of toys & started throwing it at other kids. The teacher ofcourse caught up to me, & got put in time out. I devised a plan, but no go for now.

When I got out, I took off all my clothes, except my underwear. Bare with me here, no lie. I threw all my smelly clothes at the teachers & students cookies & milk in anger. One of the aids thrusted me by the foot, & I tried to slap her, & I did hit her.

After that, I don't know as I was never told, but I've been told it was too sad to be told. Not cool!

I did that too! :D

Except for the last part with the clothes...weirdo.

At a huge party, there was something like 250 people in a house. But I came there before everyone and started drinking my Grand Marnier, then liquor, then I drank 3 more beers. Damn I felt good. Then, my friends asked me if I wanted to do a Jamaican Shower. So I did. Damn I felt good. Then came the 200 missing people. They all stood in the basement smoking their cigarettes which gave me a hard moment because I'm kind of allergic to it. I started feeling really really not good. Then it happened, I had to vomit. I first tried to go to the bathroom, but it was occupied. Then I tried to run outside but there were too many people to be able to find the way. While running, I just threw out piece of vomit on people. Finally, I got outside, threw what I got and came inside.

babyheadcrab said:
One thing i'l never forget was when I was jumping up and hugging my dads legs and yelling I love you daddy, and I accidenlty grabbed some random guys legs that was wearing the same coat as my dad :\ I was like 5 then

hah, same here.

When I was a kid (2 years old ish), at playgroup/nursery/whatever I ate a full pot of PVA glue.

Not really embarrasing, the idiot adults put the stuff in yogurt pots with mini spatula-type-spreader things... I thought it was a spoon, ok?

When I was a new entrant in primary school my teacher was asking everyone what they wanted to be when they grew up. She asked me and I said "I wanna be an astronaut, what do you wanna be?"

well mine happned with a teacher, i had pretty long hair and i was fiddling around with it, the teacher hates boys with hair longer than hers so she decided to utter the following words "stop fiddeling with your hair you fat nogood hairball" at which the whole class proceded to laugh and i proceeded to swear at the teacher...

Ahaha, hairball, nice. Classic Han Solo line that.

Bad^Hat said:
When I was a new entrant in primary school my teacher was asking everyone what they wanted to be when they grew up. She asked me and I said "I wanna be an astronaut, what do you wanna be?"

Haha. That's brilliant on oh so many levels :LOL:

i was seen by my sister while playing HL2 and talking to myself.

15357 said:
i was seen by my sister while playing HL2 and talking to myself.

Once my friend was playing medal of honour allied assault on my PC for hours and hours. Really getting into it, y'know, like moving his head to the side when he was gettin behind cover, jumping when he'd been shot, that kinda thing. Well, I had a toy gun in my cupboard that made gunshot sounds, so as he's playing I stick it by the side of his head and pull the trigger, and the idiot turns around and starts clicking the mouse at me for a second, like doing that's gonna shoot me back... well funny

I spilt a huge great big container of blueberry jam down me at work, i've also split my trousers at work as well.

Oh! I remember my most embarrasing moment!

Spilling Tip-Ex on my trousers (below the crotch)!!!!11111!1

My sister was printing out pictures of anime girls blowing kisses in the direction of the person looking at the pictures. She didn't take it out of the printer.. I started priniting my Engligh assignment and handed it in to my male english teacher. When he gave it back to me 2 weeks later and made a funny comment something like "nice Picture". I didn't know what was going on so I opened my assignment. I thought I was going to die.

Spilling bright blue wood stain on the WOODEN technology lab floor.

I've left my mark on the school.

I got out of the pool when I was 10. And my mom told me to take off my bathing suit before I ran around in the house. My mom went outside, so I went in the bathroom near the entrance to my house and I did as she told. I walked to the stairs and started to walk up them. Little did I know my sister's friend was in the house and she was walking down my stairs the opposite way. We made eye contact, and I stared at her and she stared at me in disbelief. I ran as fast as I could downstairs and I hid behind a plant while my face was beet red and she was laughing her head off. Now, keep in mind, she is the same age as me and she lives across the street from me. She is hot now. :)

Wonder what she'd do now if you did the same thing ray_MAN!? ;)

Ren.182 said:
Wonder what she'd do now if you did the same thing ray_MAN!? ;)
I thought about that. I really don't know. She's not a slut, but damn is she hot. :cheese:

Getting caught masturbating. My mom caught me. If she didn't notice what I was doing, she must be blind. After that my parents have started knocking on the door before entering. You asked what the most embarrasing moment was. And I didn't come up with anything else.

edit: There was this time at daycare when I kept crapping my pants and not telling about it until the daycare employees noticed the bump in my pants. I was allergic to milk and that made my stomach go crazy.

I was having an arguement in Junior High School with this kid I knew... it, of course, went the way of all Junior High School arguements ---> the mamma jokes. Anywho, he said something about doing my mom and I said "Oh yeah? Well I did your mom last night in bed," loud. The dean came out and asked who said that. That male bitch pointed to me. Didn't get in any serious trouble though. I don't think I was ever really embarassed.

Back