What will you do when HL2 in finaly installed!

Don't forget to stock up on Dog Chow as well, so you don't have to go the shops. As a matter of fact, just make your pets eat from the packet, so you don't have to empty the contents into a bowl. I don't think your parents will appreciate their pet dying, just because they couldn't eat.

Dalamari said:
When I install the game I plan to put a on a industrial strength diaper and stock up a mini-fridge and not move for the next 1 month or so from my comp. But I will try out MP first before I start sp

Wouldn't do that. Atleast I wouldn't. I've spend 5 months avoiding leak spoilers and by playing the MP you reveal all the weapons to yourself. No, I'll plug out internet and play SP and hopefully manage to finish it.

I'm gonna stock up on pepsi/choccy/crisps and play until I'm falling asleep at the keyboard.. and I'm gonna repeat until I finish it.

Man, school will be hell... I'll just be sitting there thinking of HL2, which will be lying there in the CD drive.. all alone... :'(

SHIPPI said:
I'll just be sitting there thinking of HL2, which will be lying there in the CD drive.. all alone... :'(

Hmm. Think I might knock it up as a Image file first then so I can frame the cd!
Right ok what I decided to do!

1.Make an image, then frame the cd! :thumbs:
2.Get the beers in! Loads of them so Alyx won't know what she's in for! :cheers:
3. Play Singleplayer merrily, looking at Alyx's ass for 10 minutes each time she walks.
4. Kick Dog's ass (Alyx's pet robo-mutt)
5. Get my mates to buy Hl2 and proceed to laugh our tits off at the rag-doll effects in multiplayer whilst running around crowbarring each other for at least 5 hours completely pissed :cheers:

Ooh I wonder if they'll include anyother crossbow weapon in hl2? That was the daddy of weapons in multiplayer! Purely designed to kill the newly spawned!

I'll lock myself in and make sure I have supplies for three months forward. Then I'll do all the gfx stuff yadda-yadda and play the game.

after installing IM going to eat a nutrigrain bar and, in the words of our leader Steve "Feel Great"

/me sits down, starts HL2, then says "what? oh yeah! I FEEL GREAT OPHHH!!!"
I wanna smash headcrabs with my crowbar
like 500 of them!

oooh yeah, Headcrabs eeeeverrrywhere!

DEATH eVADER said:
I will unite all the world leaders in the name of peace and justice. I will take them to a computer room with LAN connection, and reply "The person who wins in Half-Life2 multiplayer will take over the whole world, anybody who is found cheating will be shot on site"

Anyone who's found cheating in anygame should be shot on site PERIOD

****ing DoD wall-hackers

Glo said:
I can forsee the 9 years old kids calling n00bs to other players on mp games the day its out

ROFL that was the best !

i guess ill put my CD n box behind something like this
safe.jpg

when im not using it
and if the game is out during the summer holiday it would be awesome cause i got about 3 months of break...so ill get enough supplies of food and coke for that period, improvize some fully opaque blinds for the window in the room so its completely dark even during the day and play the SP and mess with the physics until i cant keep my eyes opened. then when i finish the SP ill play the MP part.

btw guys i think valve is currently working on CS2 so we can have it when HL2 is out...cause its taking WAY too long...they said at Alcatraz that all they r doing is watch people play on n on to solve the problems so i dont think they r doing that for half and year...

Goliath_1986 said:
btw guys i think valve is currently working on CS2 so we can have it when HL2 is out...cause its taking WAY too long...they said at Alcatraz that all they r doing is watch people play on n on to solve the problems so i dont think they r doing that for half and year...

Half-Life 2 has been out for months! Where have you been!? ;)

I like at the bottom of that VAC thingy were you pleade your case and the click to send buttons say " I swear im telling the truth " rofl :)

[What will you do when HL2 in finaly installed![/quote]

Play it.

Probably do what I do with any new game...

Try and figure out why the hell it will not work, or crashes. Becuase I KNOW that it is going to happen, I can't avoid it at all.

It makes me depressed that I am going to have to plead for help when the game comes out.

Mitoboy said:
Probably do what I do with any new game...

Try and figure out why the hell it will not work, or crashes. Becuase I KNOW that it is going to happen, I can't avoid it at all.

It makes me depressed that I am going to have to plead for help when the game comes out.

i know if i was installing it NOW i would have no problem with it. but till the summer my comp will be a mess (especially cause i wanna get a 120GB hd soon) so before i get HL2 ill format. and maybe create a partition just for it and its mods.

Goliath_1986 said:
i know if i was installing it NOW i would have no problem with it. but till the summer my comp will be a mess (especially cause i wanna get a 120GB hd soon) so before i get HL2 ill format. and maybe create a partition just for it and its mods.

Same here.. I have a 120GB, and XP has been bogged lately. I'm pondering formatting with Win Server 2k3 and turning it into a workstation.. I hear it's alot better than XP in terms of memory management and overall speed

[/quote]What will you do when HL2 in finaly installed![/quote]

Explode with exitment ---- no literally i will explode

Shuzer said:
Same here.. I have a 120GB, and XP has been bogged lately. I'm pondering formatting with Win Server 2k3 and turning it into a workstation.. I hear it's alot better than XP in terms of memory management and overall speed

2k3 has a very nice zippy feeling about it. Feels lighter and cleaner than XP. It's very nice to use. However, I can't say what would happen to it if you installed loads of crap onto it, I did actually use it as a server OS, only installing the MS server proggies that came with it.

I shall calmly turn off my computer, go and look at the sunshine, go for a little walk, maybe goto the gym, say hi to my neighbours, take the gf out.

Then come back lock myself in my room with about 10 grams of high grade speed and play the bastard until i cannot raise my hands past my head.

I will finnaly look at the Sun of City 17.

I'm going to Russia this Summer....

Well.I have ATI Radeon 9600XT and HL2 Card with Original CD-Key.Install Hl2, insert HL2 CD-key.Crack the game.Playing the game 14 minutes.Go to sleep, wake up and play Half-Life 2 1 hour, go on fresh air and continue playing...
After that, im plant my created AI in Half-Life 2.And after that madnness.

Sprafa said:
David, no warez talk allowed....

umm. hes not talking about warez
all he said is that he got the 9600XT that came with the free hl2 card, and hes saying what he will do when he gets to download the game from Steam.

I think it was the 'cracking' part. Although it's a silly comment as HL2 will be on Steam and cracking will be good as imposible.

Thanks for support.
I have a Steam.CS 1.6 and CS:CZ legally.
On HL2 ticket i have read there is a HL2 CD-key.So why i can't to scracht and reveal CD Key and insert it on holes?
If im wrong edit me.

David said:
Thanks for support.
I have a Steam.CS 1.6 and CS:CZ legally.
On HL2 ticket i have read there is a HL2 CD-key.So why i can't to scracht and reveal CD Key and insert it on holes?
If im wrong edit me.

Sorry if I look like a big ol' hunter around here trying to get you in *bad posts*, the "cracking" part indeed gave me the suspicion that you would illegally adquire HL2.

Just relax.
I have a bad day while im playing Far Cry.

No, i have two ways...
1st. Buy Half-Life 2 original CD in shop
2nd. Steam download game.

Just gonna sit in my lonliness and darkness and play da game.

School bye bye!!

play it, then look at forums and see that everyone is offline, then play it again

Nobody has seen my food storage closet.
That was a trick question, because when HalfLife is finally released, my bedroom will be converted into the storage closet. A healthy supply of rations.

"Ahh, theres nothing like the nice smell of corned beef at 1am in the morning"

Cracking your game is not illegal... Thanks to the US Digital Millennium Act. It just lets you play without the CD in the drive. (Which you will be able to do anyway)

Don't get all freaky without knowledge of your accusations.

Please don't start a flame war with me I don't want to argue.

vegeta897 said:
Cracking your game is not illegal... Thanks to the US Digital Millennium Act. It just lets you play without the CD in the drive. (Which you will be able to do anyway)

Don't get all freaky without knowledge of your accusations.

Please don't start a flame war with me I don't want to argue.

Thx for the info then Vegeta.

No arguing around here ...

oh god, i just watched the videos again, i am going to re learn modelling, then get my mapper buddy and once we have thoroughly beaten this thing i shall make my own game.

I'll be playing the game in my head whilst at work

"excuse me, could you tell me where the nearest pay phone is?"
"Yes Alyx, take the nearest tram through city17 and go to the docks, here take my automatic {handing a ruler to the confused customer}, if the combine come after you, don't be afraid to use it. If your going to phone Barney, send him my regards for sending DOG."

Back