What will you do when HL2 in finaly installed!

While installing I'll get my supply of beer & wine (and maybe some whiskey). then i'll start... playing!

I will quit my job, dump my girlfriend, cut the phone lines, schedual a 3 times dailly pizza delivery and lock my self up playing the game ! And if someone still comes to bother me, ill probably kill them, go to court, tell the judge that G-man made me do it, after my X-girlfriend testifies, ill probably get lockup in a mental institute where i can play without being annoyed !
But then again ill probably just play it all night, go directly to work have dinner with my girlfriend and go play some more....

I'll play it for abit then go back to Linage 2, god I love that game.

im making a HL2 checklist of everything i need to do before i play the game!!!!! (virus scan, install the game, reset controls, etc.)

Format is the first thing i gonna do before i buy the game (som days before.) Just install the things you really need.

Get all my anime/manga back (and hope that the network wont crash like it did before).

Install drivers.

Install the game.

Play (both SP and MP)

Install the SDK and boot up linux to start modding!

I bought a new stereo worth 1100 bucks so everyone will hear me play :)

Shuzer said:
The only other game I plan on doing this with is FarCry, but, HL2 seems so much more exciting

I thought you already had FarCry?

Anyway i too am going to play SP religiously. Then i'll play a bit of MP and then i'll read reviews. But one thing is for sure. The moment it is available for download on Steam is the moment i will never return to this forum until i have beaten the game. I don't want this spoiled for me like Far Cry was. even though the story in that was really dumb.

when hl2 comes out, im gonna check many review sites and see what problems HL2 might have with hardware or software. And what hardware etc is the best for the game. Then a few weeks later i would buy my new pc + hl2 and would play it. But i think i will play far cry first, and after HL2 i would play doom3. And then i would play MP on these games, or only the ones that i like.

Once its installed.... I will dance a joyous dance and eventually settle down and install it on my second machine so I can play it with my girl-friend. :D

Got she's awesome, lol.

Im going straight to multiplayer. I still havent finished the HL1 SP, and i have had the game a few years now. I tend to buy games for their MP side.

I'm not really the DM-kinda guy, so never really played HL MP.
However, since they aren't saying lot about the MP-part, we all might be surprised :)
Be that as it may, still gonna finish the SP part first, that's what intrigues me the most.

What will you do when HL2 is finaly installed?

Hmmm play the game I guess.

Shuzer said:
Probably? :x

yeah man.. doncha know? theres more important things to do.. like run around naked in celebration of the release.. :stare:
and streaking Valve's offices.. i mean thats a given eh? :LOL:

Wesisapie said:
i'll probably install it, play for 10 minutes, get a call and go out with my friends, then go out with my girlfriend, come back the next day, play a little more then go to university, and play it more when i get home.

haha this guy is too cool for school, damn i wish i was him :dozey:

Probably will buy more ram and perhaps a few other things along with HL2 (fans, new HSF, possibly a new video card, have needed new speakers for a while now too etc). I will install whatever I buy and do a clean install with just HL2.

Probably will wait until night then (if not already night) and turn off the phone and TV and cook a pizza and load up HL2 for a long night of gaming :)

I'll wait for the thing to install for 30 minutes, take a poop so that doesn't inturrupt me while I'm playing, and overdose on HI-C Juice Boxes and Looney Toons Fruit Snacks. Oh how sweet it will be...and I guess I'll need a plastic bucket to pee in so I don't waste time. My comp is in the basement with no bathroom.

Write my first and last WILL, because I would of died of starvation half-way through it because I'm so engrossed

i will stare at the box for a year straight like im stoned in excitement, and finally when i'm pronounced dead ill grab the box and start playing.

Im a chronic masterbater so when HL2 comes out I wont masterbate anymore. :O

why do people ask questiosn like this, who cares what people are going to do when they get the game what else are they going to do, not play it?

-merc

What is with the negativity merc? If no one put up topics such as this, this forum would be dead. :(

its just something to post and sometimes its interesting to hear some peoples ideas on what they're going to do.

Im gonna go up to my spare room where my computer is and im gonna shut the door(damn doesnt havea lock.) and just start palying with no food or anything i dotn care ill be too excited.

Haha, omg just think of it. A little boy who is in the puberty, buys HL2, goes home, and masturbate in his room with in his other hand the HL2 box. Sick! lol

-TaNaKa- said:
Haha, omg just think of it. A little boy who is in the puberty, buys HL2, goes home, and masturbate in his room with in his other hand the HL2 box. Sick! lol

i fail to see the humor in thinking about little boys masturbating :dozey:

ACLeroK212 said:
i fail to see the humor in thinking about little boys masturbating :dozey:

Ever heard of American Pie? In that humor-style i ment it. You must be a old guy then :p

Dumb forum topic?

What am I going to do when HL2 is installed?

I am going to go to Disneyland! :monkee:

(sheesh)

Stan R.

-TaNaKa- said:
Ever heard of American Pie? In that humor-style i ment it. You must be a old guy then :p

No, I'm 21, and yes I've seen American Pie, and the countless movies that have tried to copy it. And no, little boys masturbating to HL2 is still not funny.... :rolleyes:

Im not saying its funny, it would be sick. Thats why im laughing. read better plz :naughty:

Back